Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

As A Corper Which Business Can Someone Do With 100k During His Service Year - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / As A Corper Which Business Can Someone Do With 100k During His Service Year (713 Views)

Corper Drowns In Boat Accident A Month To Completion Of His Service, Buried / NYSC Inspired Birthday Shower Of A Corper In Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As A Corper Which Business Can Someone Do With 100k During His Service Year by Dera25(m): 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
Great people of nairaland I am a prospective corps member 2016 batch A stream 2, I planned going to camp with 100k and I want to know a lucrative business I can do with it that will not be much stressful. Make 20k daily online, naira bet or the like are out of it please. just other businesses whether buying and selling or return on investment are all welcome

(1) (Reply)

Which State Do You Serve? And When Is The Date Of July Vouching In The State. / NYSC Corper Who Gave Part Of His Last Allowee To The Needys On The Street / NYSC Orientation Course Content Gets Reviewed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.