Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls (38072 Views)

As A Corper Which Business Can Someone Do With 100k During His Service Year / Ben Bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k After POP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by BEN30: 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2013
@ultraGM, pls I need that Recharge card proposal. My E-mail: edureuben@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by achi4u(m): 8:53pm On Jul 09, 2013
texaco1: op , take 50k out of that money and travel out of naija for 2weeks maybe to togo or ghana , refresh ur brain and revitalize , look at Nigeria from the outside then u will see the wonderful opportunities that is in Nigeria
Best post of the moment!

Nigeria remain the best country to make it big but you have to bend down low.grin lol
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 09, 2013
Michael Sokoto:
Igboman grin
Comfarm lolz

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by texaco1: 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2013
achi4u: Best post of the moment!

Nigeria remain the best country to make it big but you have to bend down low.grin lol
thanks man , we are coming back home soon grin grin grin grin
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by GoodSamaritan: 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2013
Young man, listen to me, and listen real good. Am a businessman with 10 years experience. I registered my company during my NYSC. I advise u do the same now.

If u hv never been in business before, pls do not invest that money yet. Keep it in the bank & go and learn a trade first. Otherwise, u'll waste that money. MARK MY WORDS.

U don't need a paid job if u're an igbo guy with such an amount of money. Hope u know what I mean. Honestly, u don't need a paid job. What u hv is enough to make u an employer of labor.

If u are a Yoruba boy, I strongly advise u not to attend any party for the next 5 years till ur business is well-established. Am not tribalistic; Am just being honest here. Yorubas love to enjoy or party even when they have nothing. Pls be disciplined.

Swallow ur pride, put ur certificate aside, humble urself and learn a trade first. Your master may be an illiterate, just be humble enough to learn.

I can assure u that one day along the line an opportunity would show up & u'll use ur registered company or business name to contract and make cool money, using ur N500,000 as capital without borrowing or begging anyone or leaking the contract to anyone

5 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by texaco1: 9:00pm On Jul 09, 2013
GoodSamaritan: Young man, listen to me, and listen real good. Am a businessman with 10 years experience. I registered my company during my NYSC. I advise u do the same now.

If u hv never been in business before, pls do not invest that money yet. Keep it in the bank & go and learn a trade first. Otherwise, u'll waste that money. MARK MY WORDS.

U don't need a paid job if u're an igbo guy with such an amount of money. Hope u know what I mean. Honestly, u don't need a paid job. What u hv is enough to make u an employer of labor.

If u are a Yoruba boy, I strongly advise u not to attend any party for the next 5 years till ur business is well-established. Am not tribalistic; Am just being honest here. Yorubas love to enjoy or party even when they have nothing. Pls be disciplined.

Swallow ur pride, put ur certificate aside, humble urself and learn a trade first. Your master may be an illiterate, just be humble enough to learn.

I can assure u that one day along the line an opportunity would show up & u'll use ur registered company or business name to contract and make cool money, using ur N500,000 as capital without borrowing or begging anyone or leaking the contract to anyone
dis one na long journey angry

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by OkochiZico(m): 9:01pm On Jul 09, 2013
Invest in ARM Ethical fund or Mutual fund, and take lesser risk of loosing ur fund to any how business.
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by gsalvatore: 9:01pm On Jul 09, 2013
honourlaja: Some thoughtful ideas have been given....lemme lend a voice. Do the business you know you are passionate about or that you will be passionate about, biz that will give you daily income like d pure water biz...contact me, I will help u on infos for getting Nafdac no, trademark, business plan...at no cost, take note. Email me: honourlaja@yahoo.com
is like u tink with 500k u fit get Nafdac no and all dat u mentioned and still feed frm the money....before u go tidy everything including Machine and Water source u go know say na 500k na coins.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by wwwkaycom(m): 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2013
start a standard popcorn factory
it pays well
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by playahP(m): 9:12pm On Jul 09, 2013
My guy, 500k can't do jack for you in terms of business!!... Unless you wanna drive a taxi or do some really small scale (and bound to fail) biz.

I run a biz and I know the innit.

But there is a way out.

You can buy good (I mean really nice) corporate wears, package them well and move it from office to office (you'd need a car for mobility)..

Someone like me, I love urban wears and classy coperate attires... But I rarely ever have the time (or maybe I'm just lazy) to go shopping!!....

- you can open up a business centre in a school environment!.. Buy fotocopier, scanner, have one or two typists and generator... Its a good business and it will sustain u if you dedicate urself to it!!

- what skill do you have??
I'm a music producer, produced for so many people then after establishing good connects, I moved on to importation of studio equipments and studio buildin (while I still produce)...
Don't take this as bragging but I can boast of over 20 studios I've set up for people (minus the two I own)....

At the beginning of my write-up, I tot 500k is too small for a biz but I don't think so anymore...

U need faith too... Being an entrepreneur no be by mouth alone!
You have to be dogged and willing to sweat it out...
U also have to stay away from credit trap.. Ur biz must be cash and carry!!

You also need to be patient.

Best of luck!!..

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by Provie(m): 9:16pm On Jul 09, 2013
Locate an academic environ, rent a shop (60k); buy 2 gud photcopiers (160k); 2 sets of fairly-used computers (80k); one 2900 gen set (50k) & printer (30k). Start a biz centre wit these items. Employ 3 capable hands & be d boss, I mean an active supervisor. U ar guaranteed at least 80k monthly after overhead cost.

Gudluck.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by AdeniyiA(m): 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2013
Farming and agricultural related biz are anointed biz this year. Divine msg it is if you ask me how /why
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by Charisma90: 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2013
As for me going to Aba to buy palm sandal,shoe sell it at wholesale prize and suply it to any other state.i think u can make profit out of it
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by Elizabethoni(f): 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2013
My brother,there's one lucrative biz wey pple never know yet. If u get better person for uk...and how u go dey send ALOMO bitters to the person to help u sell, u better start the biz NOW! The small bottle of Alomo bitters is between 200- 250naira but guess how much them dey sell am for london? £10!!!! That's approximtely 2500-2600naira. Cool Money! Cool biz! Just make sure u get sure link for that side.

Okay for other business,I can give u a link. Send me ur email addy and I'll send u d link. I'm into bizness too nd doing well than some of my friends wey dey work sef. So Holla!
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by basty: 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2013
brownlord: Set up a bomb making factory, may be somewhere in the north, it will be very lucrative especially as JTF destroyed their camps.

btw BREAKING NEWS!!! A man just killed himself at ringroad & and now at large... ... but the police are making effort to arrest him.

Gud evening Nlanders i dey hail una from my Alomo joint

Bobo u Don kolo
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by ekea2001: 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2013
GoodSamaritan: Young man, listen to me, and listen real good. Am a businessman with 10 years experience. I registered my company during my NYSC. I advise u do the same now.

I love this.bend low to learn what ur uni edu didn't give u.learn a trade!
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by Dore13: 9:26pm On Jul 09, 2013
you could always use the money to trade with. trading binary options is very easy - you can take a look on this site : http://onlinetradingscams.com/
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by chaloner(m): 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2013
mike404: I do import gold from sierra leone, so if you wanna do biz with me then halla @ ya boy... I'll be monitoring this thread incase ya interested
send e-msg to u , wan to kknw u more , my e-mail igweodibe2@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by sawg91(m): 9:28pm On Jul 09, 2013
Bro, kudos to ur ability to vercame d spirit of prodigality in many of our youth especially corpers. Anyways,I dnt knw how u can take dis advice-try setup a casket building shop somewhere around d nort
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by Ninilowo(m): 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2013
Caspian22: Start a provision store or anything that is lucrative.. Maybe even buy expensive Dogs nd sell puppies.
Yes. With 150k u can get get two ROTTS ( a male and a female). If they are well treated after 8 or 9 months they can produce say 6 puppies at least. Also to mate peoples dog by your male dog, u charge like 50k on d average. OWO deee!!!!! Its a cool biz bro.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by texaco1: 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2013
sawg91: Bro, kudos to ur ability to vercame d spirit of prodigality in many of our youth especially corpers. Anyways,I dnt knw how u can take dis advice-try setup a casket building shop somewhere around d nort
you mean coffin ! angry
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by Ninilowo(m): 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2013
brownlord: Set up a bomb making factory, may be somewhere in the north, it will be very lucrative especially as JTF destroyed their camps.

btw BREAKING NEWS!!! A man just killed himself at ringroad & and now at large... ... but the police are making effort to arrest him.

Gud evening Nlanders i dey hail una from my Alomo joint
I can see...
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by ekea2001: 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2013
sawg91: Bro, kudos to ur ability to vercame d spirit of prodigality in many of our youth especially corpers. Anyways,I dnt knw how u can take dis advice-try setup a casket building shop somewhere around d nort
north?casket??

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by touchmeder: 9:32pm On Jul 09, 2013
FNuel: Good savings, i need to know wat did u do 2 save up 2 dat amount as ur cumulative allawe if saved will not give u 500k

thats not why he is here. dont be silly, move on if you dont have a good advice for op
at op what of bulk sms recharge card business?
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by UMUNNAWUIKE: 9:38pm On Jul 09, 2013
If u can find a suitable place,venture into pigry i bet u in d next one year u will be counting millions.Pigs reproduce like crasy n buyers are looking for where 2 buy
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2013
....my own 2 viable investment....
..1. If u studied health science...open a medicine &convienence store
2. U can open a cemect shop...the cash is enoug to land u half trailer tonne....u should be making abt 45k after selling 300bags of cement
this is all i can think of for now
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by akonucheinfo(m): 9:40pm On Jul 09, 2013
texaco1: First of all get a job ,even with that money u still need a regular salary job
Second divide the money into two
Use half of it on a fixed asset like land or something that u are sure will appreciate
Thirdly use the remaining half on importation business
or services sector try to identify an area ppl need aSsistance and exploit it
Pls don't go into products making or anything like that,the nigerian business climate is not too rosy

Good advise,but is such advise for N500k? I doubt. Easier said than done.divide it into two, use half to invest on Land That's 250k for Land lol. Pls where can I buy such land cos am interested.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Corps Member Collapses During Swearing-in Ceremony In Jos (photo) / Robbers Disguised As Policemen, Rape Corpers Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway / Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.