Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers (23454 Views)

Download Your Torrents/massive Data Files For #300 Per 1GB! / Download Your Torrents/massive Data Files For #300 Per 1GB! / Stunning Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers_o'l Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2013
Water cooled computer.
Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by texaco1: 5:34pm On Jun 29, 2013
~ZN~:

When you open one, you'll see the ton of changes. Gmail is still the boss though.

But IMO, the new MSN interface is the best amongst the top three (yahoo, gmail, msn).

See here - http://newcampaignmon.cachefly.net/uploads/images/outlook-com.jpg

i just opened it ,well i guess i will have to start diverting to msn gradually.
but come to think of it .google has so many free applications that makes it stand out.
you know using gmail and google is like watching spain or barcelona ,you definitely know who will win.that is google still tops

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by slap1(m): 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2013
I'd pay good money to actually LOOK at these.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by ejiro2130(m): 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2013
egift: Someone once asked me if it is possible to hack Google. I laughed. I now see more reason to justify the comic query.

Bros its very possible trust me chinese hackers have been doing it just ask google.
Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by Ajibam: 5:47pm On Jun 29, 2013
sunny3kng: The Brain At Council Bluffs

Routers and switches inside the network room of Google's Council Bluffs, Ia., data center. The fiber optic network inside the building can run at speeds that are more than 200,000 times faster than a typical home Internet connection. The fiber cables run along the yellow cable trays near the ceiling.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by sunny3kng(m): 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2013
texaco1:
i just opened it ,well i guess i will have to start diverting to msn gradually.
but come to think of it .google has so many free applications that makes it stand out.
you know using gmail and google is like watching spain or barcelona ,you definitely know who will win.that is google still tops

So On Point,that's the idea...
Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by dadicvila(m): 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2013
Ezedon: what did i benefit from all these pictures ni?
my brother tell me you dint notice your stupiditee reduce a bit after viewing those pictures??swear it dint reduce

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by AbuMikey(m): 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2013
Me like it!!
Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2013
I have always been a fan of hotmail. And the new hotmail interface (now called outlook.com) rocks mehn... Badass... So cool, simple and easy to use. You guys shud try it. Best email site right now.
Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by Ishilove: 6:15pm On Jun 29, 2013
oluface: werin all those pipe dey do? Nairaland get all this one?
This na Nairaland own

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by cecegorz(m): 6:18pm On Jun 29, 2013
Google is the world's number one 'great place to work' and also sits on top of the 'fortune 50' companies.
It ain't surprising seeing these pics.
I went for one of their offers and it's looking good.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by Ishilove: 6:20pm On Jun 29, 2013
tellwisdom: Wetin dem dey produce for this factory?? sad
They procêss garri there angry
Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by naptu2: 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2013
Ishilove:
This na Nairaland own

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by jmslimx(m): 6:23pm On Jun 29, 2013
some crazy cluster servers
Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by dadicvila(m): 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2013
Ezedon: what did i benefit from all these pictures ni?
Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by DonTim1: 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2013
google is one of the companies i can work for and wear my id card around my neck, just imagine google printed on the ribbon and the card itself. saw a frnd wear SAP's. very cool

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by ITbomb(m): 7:08pm On Jun 29, 2013
Wetin be all these .
One of our governors is old enough to be Larry's father.
I would not join issues with google.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by mediachirps(m): 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2013
that's why AdSense approval is getting hard everyday.
Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by felipemadero(m): 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2013
Montalo: please, is there any plan of building one in 9ja?
take ur time o,u want dem 2 siphon n launder money thru it n make it end up like d power sector abi?
Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by humpito(m): 7:31pm On Jun 29, 2013
Interesting
Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by wemeri: 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2013
SimonAndal:
_
What were you expecting? Dilapidated infrastructure like the ones in your home country?
this person is obviously short sighted, i recently visited a data center owned by one of the telecomms companies and even tho it didnt look dis good, it was still very impressive. so, if dat can happen in naija, wat den?
Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by wemeri: 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2013

OMG!!!!!!!
Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by wemeri: 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2013
SimonAndal: I've got it all covered: Ph.D. at 29, Google at 30.

i am with you on that
Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by tellwisdom: 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2013
Ishilove:
They procêss garri there angry

Oh i see..Thanks for the headsup frypan head undecided
Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by Ishilove: 7:46pm On Jun 29, 2013
tellwisdom:

Oh i see..Thanks for the headsup frypan head undecided
grin
Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by Gudiza(m): 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2013
egift: Someone once asked me if it is possible to hack Google. I laughed. I now see more reason to justify the comic query.

Chinese hackers jack the FBI, CIA, DoD, Homeland Security databases and steal vital US secrets... even The White House is not spared!

Googles' been hacked severally by the Chinese, Iranians, Turks etc
No place is invulnerable.
Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by Gudiza(m): 7:50pm On Jun 29, 2013

Distilled Water
Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:50pm On Jun 29, 2013
oluface: werin all those pipe dey do? Nairaland get all this one?
grin make unu help me ask oga Seun wetin him use 4 our beloved nairaland oo! Shey na Nigeria water corporation or NNPC pipeline him use ni? Niger-delta militants dem dey see dia period nw oo, make dem nor go use vex vandalise our informations ni grin
Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by decepticos(m): 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2013
ITbomb: Wetin be all these .
One of our governors is old enough to be Larry's GRANDfather.
I would not join issues with google.
Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by texaco1: 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2013
shocked shocked shocked guys MSN DON CHANGE OOOO
i think i am gonna port to msn grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by ZN2: 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2013
texaco1: shocked shocked shocked guys MSN DON CHANGE OOOO
i think i am gonna port to msn grin grin grin

Seen the changes eh? grin I was so shocked when I saw the new interface.

Good thing I managed to clip my unique email id - first and last name. wink

I still use gmail mainly because of the google calendar/docs services but msn's interface is miles ahead.
Re: Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers by texaco1: 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2013
~ZN~:

Seen the changes eh? grin I was so shocked when I saw the new interface.

Good thing I managed to clip my unique email id - first and last name. wink

I still use gmail mainly because of the other apps I use - google calendar/docs but msn's interface is totally way ahead.
i love it man , these guys will really give google a tight competition
but when will they have free sms naaaaaaaaaaaaa?
and i cant seem to see the messenger u are talking about , although i am still studying it , it looks very very simple , much simpler than the last one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guides For Buying New Or Used Laptops For Beginners / Fix Your Gadgets Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone / How To Get Your Smadav Antivirus Activated For Life (pro)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.