Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,721 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Virtual Sports Betting Secrets - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Virtual Sports Betting Secrets (33417 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / “nigerians Spend N1.8 Billion Daily On Sports Betting” – Analyst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by charloskey(m): 1:23am On Jul 05, 2013
irabor001: .......am luffing in $$$$ and ££££££ dat why i dnt need to convince and lie for pple to buy ebook frm me.. grin grin grin were u for copy dis one come past grin grin grin grin guyz dnt b deceived by dis edited pix wen dis boy copy past here... if u no dat 4 real wat u ar selling is different from wat we have here drop it let evry body see..ACTION SPEAK LOUDER DAN VOICE! den if u cant prove me wrong let every body see,DEM SHAME ON U .... AFTER ALL DIS SYSTEM IS WORKING AND STILL PAYING ...
Knowledge is power... mr google Ȋ̝̊̅ tink sa u knw evritin y u ₪☺ ₪☺ dis1....use ur own system hammer mk i use my own hammer knw b fight mr google.....=D> iDon Laugh
<() Swallow My BB
/~\ ​​=))hªª=Dhªª=Dhªª=)).
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by santuse: 3:10am On Jul 05, 2013
@irabo
my bom brother which of the foreign bookmakers do u use dat i can fund and withdraw with Uba africard
irabor001: FOR dose dat PM me, i hv been very busy running around for my brothers weeding coming up dis Saturday..any way here is my email irabor001@gmail.com ....one advice for u guyz is, try read up d ebook, den pik one dat u fancy most,ready dat one inbetween d line mk sure u understand,dem practice wit demo at list 3days be for u go live. D ebook is self explanatory ,i dnt tink i can explain better dan dat..for d binary options guyz, here is d link Binary Option Free Aler ......but firs, u hv to go to www.babypips.com to have basic knowledge, to know wat forex trade is all about . dats d only way u can b successful in trading binary options ......gudluck
@irabo
my bom brother which of the foreign bookmakers do u use dat i can fund and withdraw with Uba africard

1 Like

Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by barikay: 4:00am On Jul 05, 2013
santuse: @irabo
my bom brother which of the foreign bookmakers do u use dat i can fund and withdraw with Uba africard@irabo
o want to spoon fed bookmaker full everywhere
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by aieo(m): 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2013
Longfellow if akinalabi removes/block it or not, its left ƒøя τ̅☺ continue using it or not, a man of his caliber comes here nd answer some of our questions, n U guys take it ƒøя granted nd make some useless comments. Business is still business!!!
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by charloskey(m): 3:28pm On Jul 05, 2013
aieo: Longfellow if akinalabi removes/block it or not, its left ƒøя τ̅☺ continue using it or not, a man of his caliber comes here nd answer some of our questions, n U guys take it ƒøя granted nd make some useless comments. Business is still business!!!
Sowie sir(akinalabi) ƒσя Ŧђe̶̲̥̅̊ insult
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by charloskey(m): 3:33pm On Jul 05, 2013
grin

Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by irabor001: 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2013
santuse: @irabo
my bom brother which of the foreign bookmakers do u use dat i can fund and withdraw with Uba africard@irabo
......ma bom broda i greet u....ask for d bookmakers we dont need to mention dere names here,so dey dnt reprogram dere system,on like forex trade and binary options. dere ar so many of dem feel free to chart wit dem and ask dem dere mode of deposit and withdrawal...hope it helps ..
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by scaler345: 9:07pm On Jul 05, 2013
@irabor001, I just PM you.
Me sef wan try this VFL o. I have just started reading the ebook, I hope I get the hang of it with help from the pros here. AMEN
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by irabor001: 9:54pm On Jul 05, 2013
scaler345: @irabor001, I just PM you.
Me sef wan try this VFL o. I have just started reading the ebook, I hope I get the hang of it with help from the pros here. AMEN
........ u can always email me wit d email i drop here.....
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2013
irabor001: .......am luffing in $$$$ and ££££££ dat why i dnt need to convince and lie for pple to buy ebook frm me.. grin grin grin were u for copy dis one come past grin grin grin grin guyz dnt b deceived by dis edited pix wen dis boy copy past here... if u no dat 4 real wat u ar selling is different from wat we have here drop it let evry body see..ACTION SPEAK LOUDER DAN VOICE! den if u cant prove me wrong let every body see,DEM SHAME ON U .... AFTER ALL DIS SYSTEM IS WORKING AND STILL PAYING ...
who are you trying to deceive? You can not afford <4k op is charging for the ebook but you can afford to fund your account to make reasonable money? I hope you know that the excel sheet in op's comment will only permit you to use 1% of your account to bet at a time? Meaning for one of your unit to be 1k, you need 100k in your betting account. Op's actual system is not even in the ebook of 2008. A new document created in June is what op is selling.

Sure you can make money with the free 2008 ebook but do not mistake it for what op is selling. Op has totally developed his own system and made his own video and for sure you won't get it for free anywhere through google.
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by irabor001: 10:09pm On Jul 05, 2013
All Emails replied ....still making my $$$ grin grin grin ...
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by ayoolaade: 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2013
@charloskey, thanks for the ebook, working fine for now....time to laugh and make more money
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by charloskey(m): 11:32pm On Jul 05, 2013
cool

Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by scaler345: 12:01am On Jul 06, 2013
Holy Cow !!! shocked

Where's eurobet?

No fun play on nairabet ......

What other sites are there where one can have a practice account?
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by irabor001: 1:31am On Jul 06, 2013
scaler345: Holy Cow !!! shocked

Where's eurobet?

...............................ladbrokes.com hv a practice account..
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by irabor001: 1:40am On Jul 06, 2013
charloskey: cool
frm ur comment and post we already no dat u ar still a kid ...grow up and stop dis ur childish behavior..

1 Like

Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by irabor001: 2:04am On Jul 06, 2013
blink182: who are you trying to deceive? You can not afford <4k op is charging for the ebook but you can afford to fund your account to make reasonable money? I hope you know that the excel sheet in op's comment will only permit you to use 1% of your account to bet at a time? Meaning for one of your unit to be 1k, you need 100k in your betting account. Op's actual system is not even in the ebook of 2008. A new document created in June is what op is selling.

Sure you can make money with the free 2008 ebook but do not mistake it for what op is selling. Op has totally developed his own system and made his own video and for sure you won't get it for free anywhere through google.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy luffing in $$$$ and ££££ grin grin grin am vry happy dat u admit dat d 2008 ebook is still working,...small boy so u hv decided to use dis user name to confuse d newbies abi guyz bewear dis boy get up to 4 user names for here,only him dey post only him dey like e comments...dis is one of his tricks to collect 4k frm una hand ....poor boy....if really ur system is paying u, why wasting time begging for just 4k (naria) not even $$$.... cheesy cheesy cheesy sorry u hear

1 Like

Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by azpekuliar: 5:47am On Jul 06, 2013
^^^
Hold your horses brother! You have done well in making available a free e-book, let the masses make their choice on whose e-book to patronise. In the end we all have the same goal, a steady income through sports betting. So what's this dicck-measuring contest between you and the OP? Totally unnecessary I think.

2 Likes

Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by charloskey(m): 5:56am On Jul 06, 2013
azpekuliar: ^^^
Hold your horses brother! You have done well in making available a free e-book, let the masses make their choice on whose e-book to patronise. In the end we all have the same goal, a steady income through sports betting. So what's this dicck-measuring contest between you and the OP? Totally unnecessary I think.
Lyk ur comment..peace
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by charloskey(m): 6:25am On Jul 06, 2013
irabor001: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy luffing in $$$$ and ££££ grin grin grin am vry happy dat u admit dat d 2008 ebook is still working,...small boy so u hv decided to use dis user name to confuse d newbies abi guyz bewear dis boy get up to 4 user names for here,only him dey post only him dey like e comments...dis is one of his tricks to collect 4k frm una hand ....poor boy....if really ur system is paying u, why wasting time begging for just 4k (naria) not even $$$.... cheesy cheesy cheesy sorry u hear
Only me is usiin all dis username:teeboy4x,eedriy2,juwoon,japer7,blink182,gabmedia,fxtizzle aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ayool
aade. Guy stop deceivin Ūя̲̅ sef
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 06, 2013
scaler345: Holy Cow !!! shocked

Where's eurobet?

you will most likely have to bet on na ira be t when you go live and the platforms are different.

I suggest you deposit 1k to nai ra bet and start betting with N20 until you master it. Please practise system 5, it is kind of the hardest to follow but you win all your losses plus profit when you win unlike system 2 where you have to win twice in a row.
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 06, 2013
irabor001: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy luffing in $$$$ and ££££ grin grin grin am vry happy dat u admit dat d 2008 ebook is still working,...small boy so u hv decided to use dis user name to confuse d newbies abi guyz bewear dis boy get up to 4 user names for here,only him dey post only him dey like e comments...dis is one of his tricks to collect 4k frm una hand ....poor boy....if really ur system is paying u, why wasting time begging for just 4k (naria) not even $$$.... cheesy cheesy cheesy sorry u hear
wait o, na me u de follow talk like this? Are you mad or your father madness de affect you. Did you bother to go through my profile? This is the problem of hanging out in such threads-so many kids that want to rub shyt on you like they do their parents.

This madness should end!
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by solarinakins: 7:53am On Jul 06, 2013
ccvMY NAME IS SOLARIN AKIN AM A GRADUATE AND A FOREX TRADER. I TRADE ON BETONMARKETS CURRENTLY. YORUBA SAYS IF YOUR CHARM IS CONFIRMED YOU WILL BE CONFIDENT WITH IT THAT IS WHY I DONT JUST SELL MANUAL I ALSO DO ONE ON ONE TRAINING. I ALSO TRADE FOR PEOPLE BUT I CANT DECEIVE YOU I CANT GIVE YOU NOTHING MORE THAN $10 DAILY ON $200. BECAUSE IT DOESNT MATTER IF I TRADE OR NOT YOU GET YOUR PROFIT EVERY 10DAYS. FOR MY ONE ON TRAINING AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE I WILL TEACH YOU THE SIMPLEX AND EASIEST WAYS TO MAKE NOTHING LESS THAN $36 DAILY WITH GUARANTEE. YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON 08063398924. THANKS.

ANSWER TO QUESTIONS FROM CALLERS AND INVESTORS

if you want a one on one training is just 20,000( you will get the manual for free)
my manual is 5,000
if you want to invest, the minimum investment is $200 and maximum is $500 for now, you get 5% daily
payment to be made to your bank account or webmoney account every ten days you are free to come to me for one on one for negociation.

SECURITIES/GUARANTEE

Once you have my bank account details and a 10 days money back guarantee as a rational human being note you are saved.

[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by Manweysabi(m): 10:16am On Jul 06, 2013
^^ somebody is warming up for a 10 years BAN!

You better stop this rubbish you're doing on every thread.
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by Manweysabi(m): 10:24am On Jul 06, 2013
Didn't expect this from you. You're going overboard with this your.... I don't know what to call it... Blink is far from what u painted him to be. I've been foollowing him for over a year now.
I just hope you're not referring to him sha.
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 06, 2013
Manweysabi:
Didn't expect this from you. You're going overboard with this your.... I don't know what to call it... Blink is far from what u painted him to be. I've been foollowing him for over a year now.
I just hope you're not referring to him sha.
Just leave the idiot to be running his mouth.
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by Elizadath: 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2013
@irabor,blink,cha..,, please let dia be peace in d house, quarrels will not benefit d house . All of you should just stop dis nonesense.
All of you should come and use your dollar to buy pure honey from me. I stock it plenty. Peace
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by azpekuliar: 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2013
Elizadath: @irabor,blink,cha..,, please let dia be peace in d house, quarrels will not benefit d house . All of you should just stop dis nonesense.
All of you should come and use your dollar to buy pure honey from me. I stock it plenty. Peace

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2013
Elizadath: @irabor,blink,cha..,, please let dia be peace in d house, quarrels will not benefit d house . All of you should just stop dis nonesense.
lmao!
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by ayoolaade: 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2013
@blink182, please can i have your contact info, i have something very important to ask you. please you can email me your contact phone number to my email (ayoaayoola@yahoo.com) thanks
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by irabor001: 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2013
...... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin am don wit him.... so guyz Beware!!! end of discussion..... cool cool cool
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by irabor001: 9:07pm On Jul 06, 2013
blink182: wait o, na me u de follow talk like this? Are you mad or your father madness de affect you. Did you bother to go through my profile? This is the problem of hanging out in such threads-so many kids that want to rub shyt on you like they do their parents.

This madness should end!
.....................silence is d best answer for fools lipsrsealed lipsrsealed silent mode activated... for my binary options student, check ur mail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. / First Bank Kano Flooded (Photos) / Naira Appreciates To N756.61/$ On Investors & Exporters' FX Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.