Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Virtual Sports Betting Secrets - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Virtual Sports Betting Secrets (33420 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / “nigerians Spend N1.8 Billion Daily On Sports Betting” – Analyst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by eedriyz(m): 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2013
irabor001: .....................silence is d best answer for fools lipsrsealed lipsrsealed silent mode activated... for my binary options student, check ur mail.

So that's how to be silent? You're the only kid we have here. NL is full of sh*t. Create your thread and stop bumping into someone's thread for your personal gains. Abi na binary whatever this thread dey about ni? Or you just dey learn?
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by charloskey(m): 11:49pm On Jul 06, 2013
if you stay in Port Harcourt you can contact for one on one coaching 08035477964
winkhi hatez
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by charloskey(m): 4:19am On Jul 07, 2013
charloskey: I got hold of a copy of Frank Belanger's Virtual Sports Cash. (Frank Belanger is also the author of the reputable Bookie Buster sports betting manual, so I already knew he knows his stuff.) The Virtual Sports Cash manual is very comprehensive, taking you through the whole business of betting on virtual football games, including which bookmakers to use, why you should have more than one account, and of course, a number of actual systems to use with virtual football (the manual has recently been updated with three new systems).

The advantage of virtual football is clear from the start. In order for the bookmakers to keep punters coming back, the results have to be realistic. Of course Liverpool or Manchester United suffer the occasional defeat at the hands (or feet) of Bolton Wanderers or Birmingham City, but at the end of the season the usual suspects can be expected at the top of the league table: Manchester United, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal.

The other BIG advantage of virtual football is that a complete week of play lasts only 90 seconds, and an entire season is played out within ONE hour! That means you can bet on football every day of the year, 24 hours a day (technically speaking). Yet another advantage is that you don't need a huge bankroll to start off with, seeing that you can build it up over a few hours with dozens of bets, and you don't need to analyze stats for hours (not time for it, anyways, as each week's games play out in 90 seconds).

So, if your day job is still in the way of getting ahead in your sports betting projects, I suggest you give virtual football a try, and instead of fooling around, get the Virtual Sports Cash manual to guide you along the way......if you need the manual you can email me on me4you472003@gmail.com wit vfl
To all those that order the manual pls reply me with the manual so that i can send you the strategy to beat ladbrokes.com and europe-bet.com on dere vfl.....working bet365.......bookie go turn scam this time around i don fall out for them this tymgrin grin grin grin grin
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by bemagnify: 6:16am On Jul 07, 2013
charloskey: if you stay in Port Harcourt you can contact for one on one coaching 08035477964
winkhi hatez
bro wia do u stay in ph? And diz vfl of a tin does it work on fon?
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by golfo: 6:39am On Jul 07, 2013
Yea, send me one- golfosaehi@yahoo.com
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by wisemanj(m): 7:25am On Jul 07, 2013
goodmornin to all i just cant believe that mature guys wil still be quarrelin dat bad we are al here to learn from each other please let learn to control our mouth and by the grace of God wil start makin some serious €#$¥
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by charloskey(m): 8:06am On Jul 07, 2013
bemagnify: bro wia do u stay in ph? And diz vfl of a tin does it work on fon?
Ȋ̝̊̅ stayz @ wimpy mile 4 area myb wen we see u confrm wit ur eye
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by eedriyz(m): 8:50am On Jul 07, 2013
wisemanj: goodmornin to all i just cant believe that mature guys wil still be quarrelin dat bad we are al here to learn from each other please let learn to control our mouth and by the grace of God wil start makin some serious €#$¥
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by tinnymerit(m): 8:50am On Jul 07, 2013
abeg i need am o,
tinnymerit@yahoo.com.Or anybody that got it should plz send or forward to me.Tanks in advance.
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by tinnymerit(m): 8:55am On Jul 07, 2013
scaler345: @irabor001, I just PM you.
Me sef wan try this VFL o. I have just started reading the ebook, I hope I get the hang of it with help from the pros here. AMEN
Plz can u forward the ebook to me too.tanks in advance.
tinnymerit@yahoo.com
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 07, 2013
irabor001: .....................silence is d best answer for fools lipsrsealed lipsrsealed silent mode activated... for my binary options student, check ur mail.
Osaghewe.
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 07, 2013
Pls learn from me today... I ve been betting now over 4years now.. From my experience reason why most punter lost money to most of betting site is becos they are very GREEDY!!!! GREEDY!!! i want to make millions in a day!!! Not knowing dat a drop of a rain make a mighty ocean becareful in dis room. If u are not financial discipline and management it will rake u and your future happy sunday
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by Manweysabi(m): 10:28am On Jul 07, 2013
Successimpactld: Pls learn from me today... I ve been betting now over 4years now.. From my experience reason why most punter lost money to most of betting site is becos they are very GREEDY!!!! GREEDY!!! i want to make millions in a day!!! Not knowing dat a drop of a rain make a mighty ocean becareful in dis room. If u are not financial discipline and management it will rake u and your future happy sunday
Pls, will u Kindly change ur signature that carries making $50 on liberty reserve?
Thank u.
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by charloskey(m): 11:15am On Jul 07, 2013
Successimpactld: Pls learn from me today... I ve been betting now over 4years now.. From my experience reason why most punter lost money to most of betting site is becos they are very GREEDY!!!! GREEDY!!! i want to make millions in a day!!! Not knowing dat a drop of a rain make a mighty ocean becareful in dis room. If u are not financial discipline and management it will rake u and your future happy sunday
Yes thatz true you don't hv to be greedy slow and steady win Ŧђe̶̲̥̅̊ race..feel u bro
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by charloskey(m): 11:24am On Jul 07, 2013
eedriyz:

So that's how to be silent? You're the only kid we have here. NL is full of sh*t. Create your thread and stop bumping into someone's thread for your personal gains. Abi na binary whatever this thread dey about ni? Or you just dey learn?
Eedriyz 4get ϑã†̥ guy him ₪☺ knw wie D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ pain Ά̲̣̥ṁ̭̥̈̅̄...mr google,if u lyk paint m̶̲̥̅ƹ as U̶̲̥̅̊ lyk, Ά̲̣̥ṁ̭̥̈̅̄ still movin forword..baba God Ŋa̶̲̥̅ ♏Ɣ stranght...jst acpt it dat i hv ♏Ɣ own strategy n you hv ur strategy....plz jst let mi b...i beg U̶̲̥̅̊....enough of diz beef i don tire cry
eedriyz:

Eedriyz 4get ϑã†̥ guy him ₪☺ knw wie D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ pain Ά̲̣̥ṁ̭̥̈̅̄...mr google,if u lyk paint m̶̲̥̅ƹ as U̶̲̥̅̊ lyk, Ά̲̣̥ṁ̭̥̈̅̄ still movin forword..baba God Ŋa̶̲̥̅ ♏Ɣ stranght...jst acpt it dat i hv ♏Ɣ own strategy n you hv ur strategy....plz jst let mi b...i beg U̶̲̥̅̊....enough of diz beef i don tire
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by charloskey(m): 11:25am On Jul 07, 2013
eedriyz:

Eedriyz 4get ϑã†̥ guy him ₪☺ knw wie D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ pain Ά̲̣̥ṁ̭̥̈̅̄...mr google,if u lyk paint m̶̲̥̅ƹ as U̶̲̥̅̊ lyk, Ά̲̣̥ṁ̭̥̈̅̄ still movin forword..baba God Ŋa̶̲̥̅ ♏Ɣ stranght...jst acpt it dat i hv ♏Ɣ own strategy n you hv ur strategy....plz jst let mi b...i beg U̶̲̥̅̊....enough of diz beef i don tire cry
eedriyz:

Eedriyz 4get ϑã†̥ guy him ₪☺ knw wie D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ pain Ά̲̣̥ṁ̭̥̈̅̄...mr google,if u lyk paint m̶̲̥̅ƹ as U̶̲̥̅̊ lyk, Ά̲̣̥ṁ̭̥̈̅̄ still movin forword..baba God Ŋa̶̲̥̅ ♏Ɣ stranght...jst acpt it dat i hv ♏Ɣ own strategy n you hv ur strategy....plz jst let mi b...i beg U̶̲̥̅̊....enough of diz beef i don tire
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by bemagnify: 11:35am On Jul 07, 2013
charloskey:
Ȋ̝̊̅ stayz @ wimpy mile 4 area myb wen we see u confrm wit ur eye
ok fyn bt kindly ansa my 2nd question?
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by scaler345: 11:46am On Jul 07, 2013
blink182: you will most likely have to bet on na ira be t when you go live and the platforms are different.

I suggest you deposit 1k to nai ra bet and start betting with N20 until you master it. Please practise system 5, it is kind of the hardest to follow but you win all your losses plus profit when you win unlike system 2 where you have to win twice in a row.

Thanks blink182. I am focusing on sys 5 first as you suggested. I am gonna start with naira bet.
I'll be updating you as per my progress.

You can PM me later so we can discuss more salient issues on VFL and other stuffs I do.
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by scaler345: 11:55am On Jul 07, 2013

You are right bro. Not only with betting but with any business. We have to take it one at a time. Most of us have this get rich quick mentality.

Like what Frank Belanger said in his book, I quote:

Now I want to warn you about something. These virtual football-betting systems aren’t a get rich quick scheme. No system can make you turn $25 into $25,000 within a week. This is very important to understand.

But first, the most important thing you need to focus on is discipline. Yes, discipline is probably the major factor that will influence your success. You have to learn the systems and stick to it.

The way you have to think about it is simple. Instead of investing $2000 in anything, just invest $1800 and use the remaining $200 to use for this system.

So for those of us that are new to sports betting,

DO NOT BE IN A RUSH

FOLLOW THE RULE.

Thanks ..........
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by pepi(m): 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2013
irabor001: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy luffing in $$$$ and ££££ grin grin grin am vry happy dat u admit dat d 2008 ebook is still working,...small boy so u hv decided to use dis user name to confuse d newbies abi guyz bewear dis boy get up to 4 user names for here,only him dey post only him dey like e comments...dis is one of his tricks to collect 4k frm una hand ....poor boy....if really ur system is paying u, why wasting time begging for just 4k (naria) not even $$$.... cheesy cheesy cheesy sorry u hear
@irabo u̶̲̥̅̊ Đøŋ psyche,if u̶̲̥̅̊ dont knw ♓☺w τ̅☺ make money online Bleep off ø® better yet get bleeped.. boys are working hard τ̅☺ make dough ure ђεrë putting sand I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ other people's garri. ℓ̊ tried Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ ǥǚƔ's tactics and it worked S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ get smart boy.
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by charloskey(m): 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2013
bemagnify: ok fyn bt kindly ansa my 2nd question?
only on system
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by scaler345: 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2013
I don't want to make diversion on this VLF thread, so I created another thread offering you good people another Frank Belanger hot product. Bookie Buster !!!.

Get it here 100% FREE......

https://www.nairaland.com/1350280/bookie-buster-frank-belanger

1 Like

Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by ictmarket: 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2013
Hello friends! i came across something that i really cant keep alone. Visit http://www.sectretoffullmoon.simplesite.com/
You will bless God for this day.
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by charloskey(m): 6:12am On Jul 08, 2013
gud A.M wondaful ppeepz of nairalanderz how was ur wikendz? wink wink wink wink
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by charloskey(m): 10:52am On Jul 08, 2013
guys u don't need to use ur calculator again in system 5 i have modernlised it to d wai dat it will tell u wat to bet if u lose..the red box is ur win......y d yellow box is ur new target if u lose...dose dat order the manual check ur in box i will send it.....2 our success

Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 08, 2013
charloskey: guys u don't need to use ur calculator again in system 5 i have modernlised it to d wai dat it will tell u wat to bet if u lose..the red box is ur win......y d yellow box is ur new target if u lose...dose dat order the manual check ur in box i will send it.....2 our success
Please send it. I am so happy, the maths is not easy at all. On friday I was on my third win then lost count. I had to stop betting.

Eagerly waiting the new sheet.

I almost called to ask you if there was a way we could by-pass the calculations and make it look like system 3 sheet but this is way better.

Even Frank Belanger go trip for this your new sheet.
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by Longfellow: 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2013
I could hv enroll but it can't b done on Mobile..... Pls find d one wey i fit do on phone 4me.. @charloskey.
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by Akabay(m): 12:29pm On Jul 08, 2013
my binary boss, i ve once pm u b4 witout response, am also interested oh!

1 Like

Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by charloskey(m): 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2013
update on it....have sent all to ur mailz. if u knw receive ur own call me

Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by charloskey(m): 12:49pm On Jul 08, 2013
Longfellow: I could hv enroll but it can't b done on Mobile..... Pls find d one wey i fit do on phone 4me.. @charloskey.
i no sure sa u fit c oh
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by wisemanj(m): 1:18pm On Jul 08, 2013
charloskey: update on it....have sent all to ur mailz. if u knw receive ur own call me
bros abeg i need am wisedom4us@gmail.com thanks
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by charloskey(m): 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2013
wisemanj: bros abeg i need am wisedom4us@gmail.com thanks
Bro sowie is nuh free

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Naira Appreciates To N756.61/$ On Investors & Exporters' FX Window / Naira To Trade At 386/$ As CBN Resumes Forex Sale To BDCs / Naira Crisis: Banks Fear Heighten As Customers Shun Cash Deposit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.