Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

A Very Brief Documentary About Nigeria's Amalgamation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Very Brief Documentary About Nigeria's Amalgamation (1103 Views)

Document Of Nigeria's Amalgamation In 1914 (picture) / Nigeria's Amalgamation Was A Sham And The Root Cause Of All Our Woes / Nigeria's Amalgamation Expires In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Very Brief Documentary About Nigeria's Amalgamation by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2013
Re: A Very Brief Documentary About Nigeria's Amalgamation by ckkris: 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2013
Please include download button
Re: A Very Brief Documentary About Nigeria's Amalgamation by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 29, 2013
I just have an issue with the narrator's accent. At times the success of something is in the tiny details, I would hv loved for the narrator's accent to be Nigerian.

Oh well, the video is very educative, made me kinda proud to be Nigerian again. I wish the Biafran advocates and those that believe in a divided Nigeria can somewhat be moved or inspired by what Nigeria has faced since its amalgamation, the boldness of their ancestors and the hope for a greater, better Nigeria.

Sponsored by Dangote??!! shocked shocked hmmmm.....
Re: A Very Brief Documentary About Nigeria's Amalgamation by Nobody: 6:08am On Jun 30, 2013
Shollypopz: I just have an issue with the narrator's accent. At times the success of something is in the tiny details, I would hv loved for the narrator's accent to be Nigerian.

Oh well, the video is very educative, made me kinda proud to be Nigerian again. I wish the Biafran advocates and those that believe in a divided Nigeria can somewhat be moved or inspired by what Nigeria has faced since its amalgamation, the boldness of their ancestors and the hope for a greater, better Nigeria.

Sponsored by Dangote??!! shocked shocked hmmmm.....

yeah I heard the accent too and was like ummm... lipsrsealed I agree with the highlighted statement. lol are u surprised that Dangote sponsored it?
Re: A Very Brief Documentary About Nigeria's Amalgamation by bellaberry: 7:36am On Jun 30, 2013
O boy eh! see accent.... angry
Re: A Very Brief Documentary About Nigeria's Amalgamation by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2013
bella berry: O boy eh! see accent.... angry

grin but u like the documentary abi? Make we leave these guys and their accent alone jor. The speaker probably spent some time outside the country tongue

(1) (Reply)

The Politics Of Oil And The African Experience - Ejike Okpa II / Alarming; A New Islamic Sect Emerges In Niger State(more Deadly Than Boko Haram) / 2015: Political Jobbers, War-mongers Have Seized Nigeria –mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.