Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Is External Speakers Inchurches And Mosques Morally And Religiously Good? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is External Speakers Inchurches And Mosques Morally And Religiously Good? (510 Views)

Is This Type Of Compensation Religiously Allowed? / Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader / Family Planning(contraception) Is It Religiously Good? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is External Speakers Inchurches And Mosques Morally And Religiously Good? by dolphinife: 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2013
Is it morally and spiritually right for any religious body to be using external speakers to propagate God's kingdom?

In my little estate I live in, we have this church and a mosques facing each other, whenever the two of these religious houses wanted to pray or do service, its always a hard nut to crack. The noise most times are too deafening. The external speakers have always been a sign of concern to the people living in the estate.

I want to know our view concerning this. Is it that these religious houses are only fulfilling their spiritual obligations or what?
Re: Is External Speakers Inchurches And Mosques Morally And Religiously Good? by turnstoner(m): 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2013
I think it is bad

Noise pollution angry

What is your own opinion?

Is it good or bad?

(1) (Reply)

What Church To Go? What Denomination To Stay? CFC? / Late Pope John Paul II To Be Declared A Saint / Daughter Of Redeem Pastor Uzo Who Convert To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.