Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Understanding The Bible And Quran That You Are Reading!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Understanding The Bible And Quran That You Are Reading!!! (849 Views)

Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. / Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. / Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Understanding The Bible And Quran That You Are Reading!!! by Raotito(m): 3:55am On Jul 01, 2013
Answer these question yourself to understand wrong teachings that were going on in the world today and free yourself from doom.
(1) Why Redemption, Restoration, Regeneration and Renewal, is it to take us to heaven or to renew and restore earth for us? Romans 8: 22-23.
(2) Why last Adam was made a quickening spirit, is it for us to be inhabited in heaven or earth? I Corinthians 15: 45.
(3) Does Jesus Christ said, except a man be born of water and of the spirit, he cannot enter into the heaven or enter into the kingdom? John 3: 5.
(4) Does Jesus Christ preach and to says, Repent for the kingdom in heaven at hand or the kingdom of heaven is at hand? Matthew 4: 17.
(5) Does Jesus Christ said, inherit the heaven prepared for you from the foundation of the world or inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. Matthew 25: 34.
(6) Does Psalms says, the righteous shall inherit the heaven or inherit the earth? Psalm 37: 29.
(7) Does Jesus Christ said, the meek shall inherit the heaven or inherit the earth? Matthew 5: 5.
(cool Does Bible says, the heaven shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High or the kingdom and dominion and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom. Daniel 7:27.
(9) Jesus Christ said, He is a king, and to this end was he born, and for this cause came he into the world, that he should bear witness unto the truth. If so, where His throne will be in heaven or on earth? John 18: 37.
(10) And Jesus Christ said unto them, verily I say unto you, that ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. Where in heaven or on earth? Matthew 19: 28.
(11) Also Jesus Christ said, ye are they which have continued with me in my temptations, and I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my father hath appointed unto me, that ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel. Where in heaven or on earth? Luke 22: 30.
(12) Jesus Christ said, to him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne. Where in heaven or on earth? Revelation 3: 21.
(13) Bible says, and, beholds, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and brings forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David. And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end. Where in heaven or on earth? Luke 1: 31-33.
(14) Bible say, and the seventh angel sounded and there were great voices in heaven, saying. The kingdom of this world are become the kingdom of our Lord, and of his Christ and he shall reign for ever and ever. Revelation 11: 15.
(15) Jesus Christ and the saints will reign on earth not in heaven. It is written: And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth. Revelation 5: 9-10.
(16) How do you think this world will look like if Satan the Devil is being removed from the world?
(17) Bible say, And I saw an angel come down from heaven having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, and cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more. Revelation 20: 1-3.
(18) Which of glory among this two that we lost is it glory of God in heaven or glory of God on earth? Romans 3: 23.
(19) Does God created earth for mankind to be inhabited or He created it in Vain? Isaiah 45: 18.
(20) Who will be living in the new earth that God promised. Isaiah 65: 17; 66:22; II Peter 3: 13; Revelation 21: 1.
(21) Who will be living in the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. John 14: 1-2; Revelation 21: 1-2, 10; Revelation 3: 12.
From the Qur’an
(22) Sura 9 in Qur’an, talked about Repentance. And Bible made us to know that John the Baptist and Jesus Christ is the one brought Repentance message to the world. not Ibrahim, not Musa, not Dawud, not Mohammad. Matthew 4: 17; John 3: 3-5.
(23) Sura 40 in Qur’an, talked about Forgiver. And Bible made us to know that it is through the blood of Jesus Christ we receiving our redemption and the forgiveness of Sins. Ephesians 1: 7; Colossians 1: 14; Hebrews 9: 22; John 8: 36.
(24) Sura 75 in Qur’an, talked about one Resurrection. And Bible made us to know that there is two Resurrection, first one is the Resurrection of life, and the second is the Resurrection of damnation, Bible says, blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection, on such the second death hath no power. And Jesus Christ said unto her, I am the Resurrection and the life, he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he lives. John 11: 25; John 5: 28-29; Acts 24: 15; I Thessalonians 4: 13-17; I Corinthians 15: 50-54; Revelation 20: 4-5.
(25) Sura 85 in Qur’an, talked about Mansions of the Stars. And Bible made us to know that Jesus Christ was the one promised His followers Mansions and the prepared Mansions is coming down from heaven to the new earth. Nobody is going to spend Eternity in Heaven as many people preaching it, Bible says: Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for New Heaven and a New Earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness. John 14: 1-3; Revelation 21: 1-2, 10; Revelation 3: 12; II Peter 3: 13.
Bible says, ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. Visit this website and see the completely coming kingdom messages and the qualification to enter it. After the worldwide broadcast of these messages, the expected first resurrection and the rapture will take place. View the messages, Read it, Study it, and tell others to join us to share it to the whole world as a witness to all nations. http://www.iwwmwitness.com.ng
Re: Understanding The Bible And Quran That You Are Reading!!! by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 01, 2013
Raotito: Answer these question yourself to understand wrong teachings that were going on in the world today and free yourself from doom.
(1) Why Redemption, Restoration, Regeneration and Renewal, is it to take us to heaven or to renew and restore earth for us? Romans 8: 22-23.
(2) Why last Adam was made a quickening spirit, is it for us to be inhabited in heaven or earth? I Corinthians 15: 45.
(3) Does Jesus Christ said, except a man be born of water and of the spirit, he cannot enter into the heaven or enter into the kingdom? John 3: 5.
(4) Does Jesus Christ preach and to says, Repent for the kingdom in heaven at hand or the kingdom of heaven is at hand? Matthew 4: 17.
(5) Does Jesus Christ said, inherit the heaven prepared for you from the foundation of the world or inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. Matthew 25: 34.
(6) Does Psalms says, the righteous shall inherit the heaven or inherit the earth? Psalm 37: 29.
(7) Does Jesus Christ said, the meek shall inherit the heaven or inherit the earth? Matthew 5: 5.
(cool Does Bible says, the heaven shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High or the kingdom and dominion and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom. Daniel 7:27.
(9) Jesus Christ said, He is a king, and to this end was he born, and for this cause came he into the world, that he should bear witness unto the truth. If so, where His throne will be in heaven or on earth? John 18: 37.
(10) And Jesus Christ said unto them, verily I say unto you, that ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. Where in heaven or on earth? Matthew 19: 28.
(11) Also Jesus Christ said, ye are they which have continued with me in my temptations, and I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my father hath appointed unto me, that ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel. Where in heaven or on earth? Luke 22: 30.
(12) Jesus Christ said, to him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne. Where in heaven or on earth? Revelation 3: 21.
(13) Bible says, and, beholds, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and brings forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David. And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end. Where in heaven or on earth? Luke 1: 31-33.
(14) Bible say, and the seventh angel sounded and there were great voices in heaven, saying. The kingdom of this world are become the kingdom of our Lord, and of his Christ and he shall reign for ever and ever. Revelation 11: 15.
(15) Jesus Christ and the saints will reign on earth not in heaven. It is written: And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth. Revelation 5: 9-10.
(16) How do you think this world will look like if Satan the Devil is being removed from the world?
(17) Bible say, And I saw an angel come down from heaven having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, and cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more. Revelation 20: 1-3.
(18) Which of glory among this two that we lost is it glory of God in heaven or glory of God on earth? Romans 3: 23.
(19) Does God created earth for mankind to be inhabited or He created it in Vain? Isaiah 45: 18.
(20) Who will be living in the new earth that God promised. Isaiah 65: 17; 66:22; II Peter 3: 13; Revelation 21: 1.
(21) Who will be living in the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. John 14: 1-2; Revelation 21: 1-2, 10; Revelation 3: 12.
From the Qur’an
(22) Sura 9 in Qur’an, talked about Repentance. And Bible made us to know that John the Baptist and Jesus Christ is the one brought Repentance message to the world. not Ibrahim, not Musa, not Dawud, not Mohammad. Matthew 4: 17; John 3: 3-5.
(23) Sura 40 in Qur’an, talked about Forgiver. And Bible made us to know that it is through the blood of Jesus Christ we receiving our redemption and the forgiveness of Sins. Ephesians 1: 7; Colossians 1: 14; Hebrews 9: 22; John 8: 36.
(24) Sura 75 in Qur’an, talked about one Resurrection. And Bible made us to know that there is two Resurrection, first one is the Resurrection of life, and the second is the Resurrection of damnation, Bible says, blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection, on such the second death hath no power. And Jesus Christ said unto her, I am the Resurrection and the life, he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he lives. John 11: 25; John 5: 28-29; Acts 24: 15; I Thessalonians 4: 13-17; I Corinthians 15: 50-54; Revelation 20: 4-5.
(25) Sura 85 in Qur’an, talked about Mansions of the Stars. And Bible made us to know that Jesus Christ was the one promised His followers Mansions and the prepared Mansions is coming down from heaven to the new earth. John 14: 1-3; Revelation 21: 1-2, 10; Revelation 3: 12; II Peter 3: 13.
Bible says, ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. Visit this website and see the completely coming kingdom messages and the qualification to enter it. After the worldwide broadcast of these messages, the expected first resurrection and the rapture will take place. View the messages, Read it, Study it, and tell others to join us to share it to the whole world as a witness to all nations. http://www.iwwmwitness.com.ng

Thank you for bringing this out especially the bolded and i hope shdemidemi is reading this.He believes only in one resurrection,maybe he is reading more of the quran than the bible.
Re: Understanding The Bible And Quran That You Are Reading!!! by shdemidemi(m): 7:14am On Jul 01, 2013
Bidam: Thank you for bringing this out especially the bolded and i hope shdemidemi is reading this.He believes only in one resurrection,maybe he is reading more of the quran than the bible.

Bidam, I simply told you to show me two resurrection in the bible. Is that too hard for you to do?

Initially, you said I proclaim three resurrection, I wonder where you got that from.

Show me where you got your own two from. Simples
Re: Understanding The Bible And Quran That You Are Reading!!! by okeyxyz(m): 11:27am On Jul 01, 2013
Re: Understanding The Bible And Quran That You Are Reading!!! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2013
shdemidemi:

Bidam, I simply told you to show me two resurrection in the bible. Is that too hard for you to do?
Since you're proud and conceited claiming to know all scriptures and can teach every one in this forum,the onus is on you to find out.You can ask google for all i care. I don't have time for lazy people who spend the whole day on the internet without having time for personal prayers and studies.
Initially, you said I proclaim three resurrection, I wonder where you got that from.
You said there were two Jesus. one who was for the jews under the law and the one who appeared to paul,ofcos what you imply is 3 resurrection
Show me where you got your own two from. Simples
You are wasting your time,if you think i will be drawn into unlearned,cheap and confused arguments with you.I have better things on my table.
Re: Understanding The Bible And Quran That You Are Reading!!! by shdemidemi(m): 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2013
You seem bitter today, drink some water mate.
Re: Understanding The Bible And Quran That You Are Reading!!! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2013
shdemidemi: You seem bitter today, drink some water mate.
grin I have a prophetic mandate my friend. I am just exposing who you really are and what you stand for.
Re: Understanding The Bible And Quran That You Are Reading!!! by shdemidemi(m): 1:31pm On Jul 01, 2013
Would you like to do that through the scripture?....or the normal nairaland way that you are very good at?
Re: Understanding The Bible And Quran That You Are Reading!!! by shdemidemi(m): 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2013
I am still waiting for you to explain your two resurrection doctrine for the benefit of all.
Re: Understanding The Bible And Quran That You Are Reading!!! by mcfynest(m): 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2013
Raotito: Answer these question yourself to understand wrong teachings that were going on in the world today and free yourself from doom.
From the Qur’an
(25) Sura 85 in Qur’an, talked about Mansions of the Stars. And Bible made us to know that Jesus Christ was the one promised His followers Mansions and the prepared Mansions is coming down from heaven to the new earth. John 14: 1-3; Revelation 21: 1-2, 10; Revelation 3: 12; II Peter 3: 13.

your points exatly?
Re: Understanding The Bible And Quran That You Are Reading!!! by Raotito(m): 7:25am On Jul 03, 2013
From the Qur’an
(25) Sura 85 in Qur’an, talked about Mansions of the Stars. And Bible made us to know that Jesus Christ was the one promised His followers Mansions and the prepared Mansions is coming down from heaven to the new earth. Nobody is going to spend Eternity in Heaven as many people preaching it, Bible says: Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for New Heaven and a New Earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness. John 14: 1-3; Revelation 21: 1-2, 10; Revelation 3: 12; II Peter 3: 13.

Re: Understanding The Bible And Quran That You Are Reading!!! by Raotito(m): 11:34am On Jul 04, 2013
From the Qur’an

(1) (Reply)

Agents Of The Devil Exposed! : Beware! / Only Virgins To Make Heaven? / Atheits Here Ar Confused About God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.