Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. (17303 Views)

Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges / Sex Scandal: Apostle Johnson Suleman Is INNOCENT Based On Evidence In This Repot / Proof Jesus Is Truly Lord *no Need For Blind Faith Again* - Olivaturp2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by malvisguy212: 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
Islam, in no uncertain terms, denies the
Sonship of Jesus Christ. However, the
Qur’an provides numerous internal
evidences that testify to the Biblical truth that Jesus is indeed the Son of God. The testimonies regarding Jesus in the Qur’an itself clearly show that he is more than a prophet.

One of the most important points of
agreement between Islam and Christianity concerns the conception of
Jesus is the virgin birth.but the quran does not clearly state the reason of the virgin birth.

The Qur’an teaches that the virgin-birth
of Jesus was simply a manifestation of
God’s power>>>> Surah 3:47: “She said: My Lord! How can I have a child when no mortal hath touched me? He said: So it will be. Allah createth what HE WIlL. If
he decreeth a thing, He saith unto it
only: BE! And it is.” (Pickthall)

The truth of the matter is that the virgin- birth of Jesus Christ was not a random manifestation of God’s creative power as implied in the Qur’an. While the fact that it was brought about by the power of God is without any doubt, however, this in itself does not explain its meaning or purpose. What necessity was there to give a new demonstration of this power? The Qur’an itself teaches that the mere fact that God could create men out of nothing is surely proof that God can raise them from the dead;

Surah 22:5: “O mankind! If ye have a
doubt about the Resurrection,
consider that We created you out of
dust…” (Yusuf Ali)

As such, Allah is saying that no proof of
the ultimate resurrection is needed for
the unbelievers since his initial act of
creation is sufficient for man to perceive
his creative powers. In other words, there no need for Allah to show his creative work as long as he can create man.

Why was the virgin-birth of Jesus a
necessity? Surely, God would not do such an unusual act without reason if it were unnecessary. He would cause the virgin- birth to take place only if it was utterly necessary to do so. Something must have required that Jesus be born in this way.The virgin-birth is an article of faith, which is repeatedly upheld in the Qur’an, and yet we find that there is no explanation for the miraculous birth. In the Qur’an we are assured that, it took place, but we are not told why. However, the answer is made clear in the Bible. It tells us that unlike all other prophets, Jesus is the unique Son of God. Thus, it is absolutely necessary that he be born of a virgin-woman if he comes in the likeness of men.

This is indeed what the angel told Mary
when he came to explain the miraculous conception:

Luke 1:32: “He will be great and will
be called the Son of the Most High.”

Luke 1:35: “Therefore the child to be
born will be called holy, the SON OF
GOD.”

In the Gospel, the virgin-birth is also
shown as a vital link in the out-working of God’s purpose for the salvation of
mankind. It was the very heart of God’s
divine purpose to redeem fallen
mankind who by their sinful nature was
subjected to futility. (See Romans 8:20).
Therefore, mankind’s salvation – your
salvation – is essentially linked to the
gaining of an accurate knowledge of the
divine purpose behind the miraculous
birth of Jesus Christ. Let us now look at
other evidences in the Qur’an that points to the Sonship of God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by simplemach(m): 9:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
And yet 'they' fail to accept that fact.
Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by malvisguy212: 9:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY PROPHET
WHO IS CALLED THE “WORD OF GOD”

Surah 3:45: Behold! The angels said:
“O Mary! Allah giveth Thee glad
tidings of a Word from Him: his
name will be Christ Jesus. The son
of Mary, held in honor in this world
and the Hereafter and of (the
company of) those nearest to
Allah;” (Yusuf Ali)

Surah 4:171: “Christ Jesus the son of
Mary was (no more than) an apostle
of God, and His Word, which he
bestowed on Mary, and a Spirit
proceeding from him: so believe in
God and His apostles.” (Yusuf Ali)

In Surah 4:171, Jesus is called, “His
Word.” And in Surah 3:45 the Qur’an
states that Allah gave Mary a glad tidings “of a Word from Him.” In the original Arabic, the expression used here is “kalimatim-minhu.” It means kalmia (word), min (from), hu (him). It is of vital importance for Muslims to note that Jesus is the only Prophet who ever lived, who is called a Word from God.

Centuries before the Qur’an came into
existence, this same title was given to
Jesus in the Bible:

John 1:14: “And the Word became
flesh and made is dwelling among
us. We have seen his glory, the glory
of the one and only Son who came
from the father, and he was full of
undeserved kindness and truth.”

Revelation 19:13: “…the name by
which he is called is the Word of
God.”

But why is Jesus called the “Word of
God”? In view of the fact that the Qur’an
attributes this title to Jesus without
explanation, it is in the Bible that we find the ultimate meaning of this term. He is designated as such not only during his life here on earth but also during his pre- human spirit existence in heaven.
Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by Psalm351(m): 9:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hmmm..
Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by malvisguy212: 10:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
Adam was created without the agency of
a human father or mother because, as
the first man on earth, he could not have had earthly parents. Such an act of
creation was necessary at the beginning
of the world of mankind. Someone had to be created first. But in the case of Jesus, he was born without a human father when God’s natural process of
procreation had long been in existence.
Here we see God interrupting the course of nature, and overriding the very laws of procreation that he had himself established, in order that Christ might thus have a virgin-birth. Why? Surely such an act could not have been without meaning. It points to the profound truth that Jesus Christ held a very special relationship with the One who was the architect of this miraculous conception – a relationship that is shared by no other prophet. The birth of no other prophet has been anything as remotely close as the miraculous conception of Jesus Christ.

To deny that God does anything without
a purpose behind it amounts to a denial
of God himself. ( Surah 38:27) In the
Qur’an, it is the very absence of such a
clearly defined purpose in the unique
conception of Jesus, which perplexes the seeker of truth as to the meaning behind this miraculous birth.

3 Likes

Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by asadike(f): 10:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
Op, you dey mind them? Continue to tell them d truth, for only d truth shall set them free.

3 Likes

Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by Mezie01(m): 12:27am On Feb 20, 2015
Malvis,u did a great job here..Actually,av been following many Christian apologist for long so as to boost myself.Now,m not good at dis socialized stuff of a thing..But I have so many articles on Muhammad
Like Did Allah kill Muhammad??
Did Muhammad ever took alcohol?
How prophet Muhammad hid Jesus' identity?
Did they bible prophesy abt Muhammad?
All written down manually.. I have so much articles but I don't know how to post dem hia because its too long to type

Will u help me out ?
Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by Mezie01(m): 12:32am On Feb 20, 2015
Pls do go down n c my post.
U COULD HELP
Jesus is the virgin birth.but the quran does not clearly state the reason of the virgin birth.

God’s power>>>> Surah 3:47: “She said: My Lord! How can I have a child when no mortal hath touched me? He said: So it will be. Allah createth what HE WIlL. If

The truth of the matter is that the virgin- birth of Jesus Christ was not a random manifestation of God’s creative power as implied in the Qur’an. While the fact that it was brought about by the power of God is without any doubt, however, this in itself does not explain its meaning or purpose. What necessity was there to give a new demonstration of this power? The Qur’an itself teaches that the mere fact that God could create men out of nothing is surely proof that God can raise them from the dead;

dust…” (Yusuf Ali)

his creative powers. In other words, there no need for Allah to show his creative work as long as he can create man.

necessity? Surely, God would not do such an unusual act without reason if it were unnecessary. He would cause the virgin- birth to take place only if it was utterly necessary to do so. Something must have required that Jesus be born in this way.The virgin-birth is an article of faith, which is repeatedly upheld in the Qur’an, and yet we find that there is no explanation for the miraculous birth. In the Qur’an we are assured that, it took place, but we are not told why. However, the answer is made clear in the Bible. It tells us that unlike all other prophets, Jesus is the unique Son of God. Thus, it is absolutely necessary that he be born of a virgin-woman if he comes in the likeness of men.

GOD.”

other evidences in the Qur’an that points to the Sonship of God[/quote]
Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 20, 2015
Passing by, buh don't be shocked if ya see Empiree 9jaforlife tartar9 de depressed Rilwayne001 and co follow me enter dis thread cheesy anywhere I dhe dem dhe follow me #shining ma teeth

1 Like

Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by joseph1832(m): 11:33am On Feb 20, 2015
So if Jesus is truly the Son of God and the Quran attest to this what does it prove? Does it prove that Christians and Moslems (most of them) are the greatest set of hypocrites ever?.
Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by Alone90: 11:58am On Feb 20, 2015
Pls poster, ur knowledge for d Quran is poor and little. Even d Bible disclaimed the fact that jesus is a son of God in d begotten nature. As a Godly person, a saint person and a prophet of God, he is a son of God. But if u say a begotten son, then ur language is not befitting God. Because begetting is an animal act, it belongs to the lower animal function of sex. And we are not to attribute such a quality to God.
Pls go 2 d bible, 82dn psalm, it says 'ye are Gods and all of u r d children of d most high' and in so many other places in d bible(old and new testament), people (jews) are called either Gods or sons of God. To this we muslims have no problem. It means they are Godly pple and not begotten sosn of God. That is blasphemy. Thank you

And remember Jesus was refered to as 'the son of man' 83 times in the new testament but only 13 times he is called 'son of God'. So 70 more times he is being addressed as the son of man, only to remind you of this misconception of him being a legitimate or begotten son of God

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by malvisguy212: 12:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
Alone90:
Pls poster, ur knowledge for d Quran is poor and little. Even d Bible disclaimed the fact that jesus is a son of God in d begotten nature. As a Godly person, a saint person and a prophet of God, he is a son of God. But if u say a begotten son, then ur language is not befitting God. Because begetting is an animal act, it belongs to the lower animal function of sex. And we are not to attribute such a quality to God.
Pls go 2 d bible, 82dn psalm, it says 'ye are Gods and all of u r d children of d most high' and in so many other places in d bible(old and new testament), people (jews) are called either Gods or sons of God. To this we muslims have no problem. It means they are Godly pple and not begotten sosn of God. That is blasphemy. Thank you

And remember Jesus was refered to as 'the son of man' 83 times in the new testament but only 13 times he is called 'son of God'. So 70 more times he is being addressed as the son of man, only to remind you of this misconception of him being a legitimate or begotten son of God
All what you wrote are your own interpretation,the op is clear,the quran called Jesus the spirit and word of God,why? The quran never state the reason for giving Jesus this title.

We are called the sons of God, infacte we are god because we are created in his image and likeness but after satan deceive man,man lost everything,that why Jesus had to be born of the spirit or God ,once you believe in him, you shall be called "son's of God" to know who Jesus really is ,read colossian 1 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Colossians%201:15-20

Jesus son of man, WHO WAS THE MAN? If you don't know the father of Jesus you do not know the true God.

2 Likes

Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by malvisguy212: 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
Mezie01:
Malvis,u did a great job here..Actually,av been following many Christian apologist for long so as to boost myself.Now,m not good at dis socialized stuff of a thing..But I have so many articles on Muhammad
Like Did Allah kill Muhammad??
Did Muhammad ever took alcohol?
How prophet Muhammad hid Jesus' identity?
Did they bible prophesy abt Muhammad?
All written down manually.. I have so much articles but I don't know how to post dem hia because its too long to type

Will u help me out ?
thank you my brothe,there are a lot of question we need to ask this Muslims, God will not wait for over 600 years before sending muhammed to say "Jesus is not the son of God" what about thoes who have died believing Jesus is the son of God,who gonna take the blame for there unbelief?God or satan?

Do it step by step, if you post a long comment,the viewers will not get the time to read it all.even me u have so many questions to ask this Muslims but am waiting for the day my ban will expired in the Islamic section.thank you

2 Likes

Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by malvisguy212: 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
WHO IS DESCRIBED AS A “SPIRIT FROM
GOD”
In Islam, Jesus is given the title,
Ruhullah, meaning “Spirit of God.”

Surah 4:171: “The Messiah, Jesus son
of Mary, was (no more than) an
apostle of Allah, and His Word, which
He bestowed on Mary, and a SPIRIT
FROM HIM.”

The words used in Surah 4:171 are
ruhun-minhu, “a Spirit from him.”
Thus, the Qur’an clearly describes the
human, Jesus, as a Spirit from God
himself. With Jesus being the only
exception, no humans are ever depicted
as such. However, no attempt is made to explain this absolutely unique statement of belief in the Qur’an. Yet, the Qur’an strongly supports the Christian belief that Jesus was a pre-existing Spirit creature who took on a human form.

Surah 4:171 presupposes that Jesus
existed before he was conceived by a
virgin-woman. For the Qur’an to identify Jesus as a Spirit from God who was committed to Mary indicates that he was with God even before he was given to her. It is the closest the Qur’an comes to admitting the pre-existence of Jesus before his conception on earth. The lack of any explanation of its significance, however, suggests that Muhammad heard and adopted Christian teachings and titles applying to Jesus without understanding them or seeing their ominous implications that Jesus was more than a prophet. Jesus was a Spirit before he came to earth as a human. The Bible, in no uncertain term, testifies to this divine truth:

John 16:28: “I came out from the
Father and have come into the world.
Further, I am leaving the world and
am going my way to the Father.”

If Jesus was spoken in Qur’an as “The
Word of God” and as “A Spirit from
God” then these two statements would
make Jesus more than a prophet
because no man can be called by such
titles. Such titles would be appropriate
only for the one who is the unique Son
of God.

1 Like

Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by malvisguy212: 9:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
WHO IS DECLARED “HOLY” OR
“FAULTLESS” IN THE QUR’AN

The Angel said to Mary:
Surah 19:19: ““He said: I am only a messenger of thy Lord, that I may bestow on thee a faultless son.” (Pickthall)

The Arabic word, “zakiyya” (faultless)
implies that Jesus was totally without sin. Among mankind, only Jesus Christ is described as faultless or sinless in both the Qur’an and the Bible.

Take note of the following examples in the Qur’anthat shows that even the great prophets sinned and required God’s forgiveness:
ADAM
Surah 7:23: They said: “Our Lord, we
have wronged our own souls. If thou
FORGIVES us not and bestow not upon
us Thy mercy, we shall certainly be
lost.” (Yusuf Ali)

ABRAHAM
Surah 26:82: “And Who I hope will
forgive me my FAULT on the Day of
Judgment.” (Sher Ali)
MOSES
Surah 28:16: “He prayed: ‘O my Lord!
I have indeed wronged my soul! Do
Thou then FORGiVE me!’ So God
forgave him.” (Yusuf Ali)
DAVID
Surah 38:24: “And David gathered
that We had tried him; he asked
forgiveness of His Lord, fell down,
bowing in prostration, and turned to
God in repentance.” (Yusuf Ali)
SOLOMON
Surah 38:35: “He said, ‘O my Lord!
Forgiveme’…” (Yusuf Ali)
JONAH
Surah 37:142-144: “Then the big Fish
did swallow him, and he had done
acts worthy of blame. Had it not
been that he repented and glorified
God, he would certainly have
remained inside the fish.” (Yusuf Ali)
The Qur’an also testifies that even
Muhammad is a sinner and is in need of
forgiveness.
MUHAMMAD
Surah 48:1-2: “Lo! We have given thee
O Muhammad a signal victory, That
Allah may FORGIVE THEE of thy SIN
that which is past and that which is to
come.” (Pickthall)
Surah 47:19: “So know (O
Muhammad) that there is no God
save Allah, and ask forgiveness for
thy sin and for believing men and
believing women. Allah knoweth
(both) your place of turmoil and your
place of rest.” (Pickthall)

THE ONLY EXCEPTION – JESUS CHRIST

1 Peter 2:22: “He (Jesus) committed
no sin, and no deceit was found in his
mouth.”

Tola9ja,rilwayn001. This is the question I wish you guys should answer;

Both the Qur’an and the Bible tell us very clearly that Jesus had no human father and was sinless .
We must therefore ask ourselves this
vital question, “Since Jesus is addressed
as a ‘SON’ by the angel Gabriel both in
the Qur’an (Surah 19:19) and in the Bible (Luke 1:35), WHOSE SON IS HE?”
Is it Mary’s? In Surah 19:19, the angel
Gabriel said to Mary: “I am only a
messenger of thy LORD, to announce to
thee the gift of a holy son .” Here,
Gabriel refers to a SON who was to be
given as a “GIFT” by God to Mary. Since
the Qur’an makes it very clear that the
son is a GIFT from God, it shows that Mary was only the recipient of that gift. She is not the source of that gift but God. The gift belongs to God. The gift was a son.
Therefore, the son belongs to God
which means the son was His or His
son. In other words, God’s son. This
testifies to the Gospel truth that Jesus is
the Son of God.
Pleased open your eyes, JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by Mezie01(m): 11:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
malvisguy212:
thank you my brothe,there are a lot of question we need to ask this Muslims, God will not wait for over 600 years before sending muhammed to say "Jesus is not the son of God" what about thoes who have died believing Jesus is the son of God,who gonna take the blame for there unbelief?God or satan?

Do it step by step, if you post a long comment,the viewers will not get the time to read it all.even me u have so many questions to ask this Muslims but am waiting for the day my ban will expired in the Islamic section.thank you

By d way,have u come across d burning of some Quran part??
Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by malvisguy212: 7:07am On Feb 21, 2015
Mezie01:

By d way,have u come across d burning of some Quran part??
yes,you may want to check out this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1970166/lying-deity

2 Likes

Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by Mezie01(m): 12:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
malvisguy212:
yes,you may want to check out this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1970166/lying-deity

Since u r good at surfing here,I will like u to check these??

Who killed Prophet Muhammad by David Wood?

Top Ten Verses for Understanding ISIS by David Wood

Just Google it out
Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by malvisguy212: 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
Mezie01:

Since u r good at surfing here,I will like u to check these??

Who killed Prophet Muhammad by David Wood?

Top Ten Verses for Understanding ISIS by David Wood

Just Google it out
thank you very much for This Info. God bless you.
Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by malvisguy212: 6:21am On Feb 22, 2015
Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by malvisguy212: 7:44am On Mar 27, 2015
THE QUR’AN STATES THAT GOD
CANNOT HAVE A SON WITHOUT A
CONSORT (WIFE).

Surah 6:101: “To Him is due the
primal origin of the heavens and the
earth: How can He have a son when
He hath no consort?” (Yusuf Ali)

Yet, the Qur’an itself records that Mary
had a son without a consort.

Surah 19:20-21: She said: How can I
have a son when no mortal hath
touched me, neither have I been
unchaste! He said: So (it will be). Thy
Lord saith: It is easy for Me. And (it
will be) that We may make of him a
revelation for mankind and a mercy
from Us, and it is a thing ordained.
(Pickthall)

QUESTION IS:
If Mary could produce a son without a
husband, why would it be impossible
for the Almighty Creator to produce a
son without a wife?
Why do you believe that the Almighty
God is incapable of doing something
that he himself empowered Mary to
do?
If Mary can beget a son without the
sexual involvement of a husband, why
cannot the Almighty God produce a son
without the sexual association of a wife
If Almighty God was able to create the
vast universe and every living being in
it out of nothing, why is he unable to
produce a son for himself without a
wife?
When you say that God cannot have a
son without a consort, is this not
limiting God’s almightiness?

And the Qur’an acknowledges:
Surah 39:4: “If Allah had willed to
choose a son, He could have chosen
what He would of that which He hath
created.”

Well, does not this Qur’anic verse prove
that God can and could have a son?
That he could have a son anytime he
wants?
And that He could simply create a son
for himself?Is this not exactly what the
Holy Bible teaches? ( Colossians 1:15)
Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by kay1one2(m): 5:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
malvisguy212:
THE QUR’AN STATES THAT GOD
CANNOT HAVE A SON WITHOUT A
CONSORT (WIFE).

Surah 6:101: “To Him is due the
primal origin of the heavens and the
earth: How can He have a son when
He hath no consort?” (Yusuf Ali)

Yet, the Qur’an itself records that Mary
had a son without a consort.

Surah 19:20-21: She said: How can I
have a son when no mortal hath
touched me, neither have I been
unchaste! He said: So (it will be). Thy
Lord saith: It is easy for Me. And (it
will be) that We may make of him a
revelation for mankind and a mercy
from Us, and it is a thing ordained.
(Pickthall)

QUESTION IS:
If Mary could produce a son without a
husband, why would it be impossible
for the Almighty Creator to produce a
son without a wife?
Why do you believe that the Almighty
God is incapable of doing something
that he himself empowered Mary to
do?
If Mary can beget a son without the
sexual involvement of a husband, why
cannot the Almighty God produce a son
without the sexual association of a wife
If Almighty God was able to create the
vast universe and every living being in
it out of nothing, why is he unable to
produce a son for himself without a
wife?
When you say that God cannot have a
son without a consort, is this not
limiting God’s almightiness?

And the Qur’an acknowledges:
Surah 39:4: “If Allah had willed to
choose a son, He could have chosen
what He would of that which He hath
created.”

that God can and could have a son?
That he could have a son anytime he
wants?
And that He could simply create a son
for himself?Is this not exactly what the
Holy Bible teaches? ( Colossians 1:15)

Sexual depravity fills islam! Once "Son" is mentioned the first thing they think of is "wife"! Re.tards!
Even scientists are cloning and creating embryos with three genes!
Re.tards!
Op nice wonderful post!
Religion is a game of power not necessarily words alone.
Jesus power is above all and will keep transforming lives and the world.
Islam will destroy itself with its dependence on human works!

1 Like

Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by malvisguy212: 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
kay1one2:

Sexual depravity fills islam! Once "Son" is mentioned the first thing they think of is "wife"! Re.tards!
Even scientists are cloning and creating embryos with three genes!
Re.tards!
Op nice wonderful post!
Religion is a game of power not necessarily words alone.
Jesus power is above all and will keep transforming lives and the world.
Islam will destroy itself with its dependence on human works!
thank you my good friend. God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by shahydbinaliyu(m): 10:01am On Mar 29, 2015
malvisguy212:

Islam, in no uncertain terms, denies the
Sonship of Jesus Christ. However, the
Qur’an provides numerous internal
evidences that testify to the Biblical truth that Jesus is indeed the Son of God. The testimonies regarding Jesus in the Qur’an itself clearly show that he is more than a prophet.

dust…” (Yusuf Ali)

GOD.”

other evidences in the Qur’an that points to the Sonship of God

God miracle which God has already solved the existence and meaning of the miracle you twisting like this (jesus is the miracle in context)

If you claim that jesus is God son because he has no biological father... What of a man that has no father nor mother nor siblings nor family.. He wasn't born. That man is in Bible. His birth is far more superior than Jesus .
If na birth circumstances you using to judge son of God, it means this man who wasn't born is the real son of god

Besides, the real meaning of son of God in Bible is righteous man. .. Became we have many sons of God and em good people

3 Likes

Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by shahydbinaliyu(m): 10:09am On Mar 29, 2015
malvisguy212:
WHO IS DECLARED “HOLY” OR
“FAULTLESS” IN THE QUR’AN

The Angel said to Mary:
Surah 19:19: ““He said: I am only a messenger of thy Lord, that I may bestow on thee a faultless son.” (Pickthall)

The Arabic word, “zakiyya” (faultless)
implies that Jesus was totally without sin. Among mankind, only Jesus Christ is described as faultless or sinless in both the Qur’an and the Bible.

Take note of the following examples in the Qur’anthat shows that even the great prophets sinned and required God’s forgiveness:
ADAM
Surah 7:23: They said: “Our Lord, we
have wronged our own souls. If thou
FORGIVES us not and bestow not upon
us Thy mercy, we shall certainly be
lost.” (Yusuf Ali)

ABRAHAM
Surah 26:82: “And Who I hope will
forgive me my FAULT on the Day of
Judgment.” (Sher Ali)
MOSES
Surah 28:16: “He prayed: ‘O my Lord!
I have indeed wronged my soul! Do
Thou then FORGiVE me!’ So God
forgave him.” (Yusuf Ali)
DAVID
Surah 38:24: “And David gathered
that We had tried him; he asked
forgiveness of His Lord, fell down,
bowing in prostration, and turned to
God in repentance.” (Yusuf Ali)
SOLOMON
Surah 38:35: “He said, ‘O my Lord!
Forgiveme’…” (Yusuf Ali)
JONAH
Surah 37:142-144: “Then the big Fish
did swallow him, and he had done
acts worthy of blame. Had it not
been that he repented and glorified
God, he would certainly have
remained inside the fish.” (Yusuf Ali)
The Qur’an also testifies that even
Muhammad is a sinner and is in need of
forgiveness.
MUHAMMAD
Surah 48:1-2: “Lo! We have given thee
O Muhammad a signal victory, That
Allah may FORGIVE THEE of thy SIN
that which is past and that which is to
come.” (Pickthall)
Surah 47:19: “So know (O
Muhammad) that there is no God
save Allah, and ask forgiveness for
thy sin and for believing men and
believing women. Allah knoweth
(both) your place of turmoil and your
place of rest.” (Pickthall)

THE ONLY EXCEPTION – JESUS CHRIST

1 Peter 2:22: “He (Jesus) committed
no sin, and no deceit was found in his
mouth.”

Tola9ja,rilwayn001. This is the question I wish you guys should answer;

Both the Qur’an and the Bible tell us very clearly that Jesus had no human father and was sinless .
We must therefore ask ourselves this
vital question, “Since Jesus is addressed
as a ‘SON’ by the angel Gabriel both in
the Qur’an (Surah 19:19) and in the Bible (Luke 1:35), WHOSE SON IS HE?”
Is it Mary’s? In Surah 19:19, the angel
Gabriel said to Mary: “I am only a
messenger of thy LORD, to announce to
thee the gift of a holy son .” Here,
Gabriel refers to a SON who was to be
given as a “GIFT” by God to Mary. Since
the Qur’an makes it very clear that the
son is a GIFT from God, it shows that Mary was only the recipient of that gift. She is not the source of that gift but God. The gift belongs to God. The gift was a son.
Therefore, the son belongs to God
which means the son was His or His
son. In other words, God’s son. This
testifies to the Gospel truth that Jesus is
the Son of God.
Pleased open your eyes, JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD.

Laughing... Jesus commits no sin? Why did he curse a tree and the tree died afterwards? (_according to Bible)

Nobody is sinless... God forgives sins

4 Likes

Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by malvisguy212: 11:26am On Mar 29, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

God miracle which God has already solved the existence and meaning of the miracle you twisting like this (jesus is the miracle in context)

If you claim that jesus is God son because he has no biological father... What of a man that has no father nor mother nor siblings nor family.. He wasn't born. That man is in Bible. His birth is far more superior than Jesus .
If na birth circumstances you using to judge son of God, it means this man who wasn't born is the real son of god

Besides, the real meaning of son of God in Bible is righteous man. .. Became we have many sons of God and em good people
I don't even understand what you are saying here, who was the man you are talking about?when I read your post, I know I will be wasting my time, but I decided to reply you so that you won't be so proud that you answer the question(even though you dint)

No muslims have been able ro answer this question;
Quran called Jesus spirit and word of God and the bible called him son of God, how can you reconciled all this.
Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by shahydbinaliyu(m): 11:31am On Mar 29, 2015
malvisguy212:
I don't even understand what you are saying here, who was the man you are talking about?when I read your post, I know I will be wasting my time, but I decided to reply you so that you won't be so proud that you answer the question(even though you dint)

No muslims have been able ro answer this question;
Quran called Jesus spirit and word of God and the bible called him son of God, how can you reconciled all this.

Where in Quran is jesus called spirit and word of God?

Which Bible call him son of God! When Jesus himself said he's servant of God, when jesus said he is a prophet of God.
Do you know how many people was called son of God in bible? SMH
Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by malvisguy212: 11:46am On Mar 29, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Where in Quran is jesus called spirit and word of God?

Which Bible call him son of God! When Jesus himself said he's servant of God, when jesus said he is a prophet of God.
Do you know how many people was called son of God in bible? SMH
read the op again,or let me paste it for you.

Surah 3:45: Behold! The angels said:
“O Mary! Allah giveth Thee glad
tidings of a Word from Him: his
name will be Christ Jesus. The son
of Mary, held in honor in this world
and the Hereafter and of (the
company of) those nearest to
Allah;” (Yusuf Ali)
Surah 4:171: “Christ Jesus the son of
Mary was (no more than) an apostle
of God, and His Word, which he
bestowed on Mary, and a Spirit
proceeding from him: so believe in
God and His apostles.” (Yusuf Ali)

In Surah 4:171, Jesus is called, “His
Word.” And in Surah 3:45 the Qur’an
states that Allah gave Mary a glad tidings
“of a Word from Him.” In the original
Arabic, the expression used here is
“kalimatim-minhu.” It means kalmia
(word), min (from), hu (him). It is of vital
importance for Muslims to note that
Jesus is the only Prophet who ever lived,
who is called a Word from God.

But why is Jesus called the “Word of
God”? In view of the fact that the Qur’an
attributes this title to Jesus without
explanation, it is in the Bible that we find
the ultimate meaning of this term. He is
designated as such not only during his
life here on earth but also during his pre-
human spirit existence in heaven.
Furthermore, the Bible book of
Revelation reveals that even after his
heavenly resurrection, Jesus is still
known as the “Word of God.” Biblical
titles often describe the function served
or the duty performed by the bearer. For
instance, in Exodus 4:16, it is stated that
God made Aaron the “mouth” or the
“spokesman” of Moses, saying:
“He must speak for you to the people;
and it must occur that he will serve as
a mouth to you, and you will serve as
God to him.”

JESUS IS CALLED THE SPIRIT OF GOD;
Surah 4:171: “The Messiah, Jesus son
of Mary, was (no more than) an
apostle of Allah, and His Word, which
He bestowed on Mary, and a Spirit
from Him.”
The words used in Surah 4:171 are
ruhun-minhu, “a Spirit from him.”
Thus, the Qur’an clearly describes the
human, Jesus, as a Spirit from God
himself. With Jesus being the only
exception, no humans are ever depicted
as such. However, no attempt is made to
explain this absolutely unique statement
of belief in the Qur’an. Yet, the Qur’an
strongly supports the Christian belief
that Jesus was a pre-existing Spirit
creature who took on a human form.
Surah 4:171 presupposes that Jesus
existed before he was conceived by a
virgin-woman.
For the Qur’an to identify Jesus as a Spirit
from God who was committed to Mary
indicates that he was with God even
before he was given to her. It is the
closest the Qur’an comes to admitting
the pre-existence of Jesus before his
conception on earth.
Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
malvisguy212 may not know anything about the Quran because nowhere the Quran says Jesus [AS] son of Mary is a son of God. nowhere i say. Also, Jesus is "a word" [like each of us is a word] but not "the word or word and no one else is same" of God.

Nowhere God says Jesus is His son, but always 'son of Mary' because it has been falsely established by the christians that God is his father. In fact, in Maryam, the God says for their saying that God has taken a son, the heaven [other creation, too] is about to collapse [except God does not permit it to happen]. God says it is not 'fitting' God to have/take a son because everything in heavens, on earth [known and unknown] comes to God as a 'slave/servant.

God says the similitude of creation of Jesus is the same as that of Adam; God created Adam from the earth [this is the womb now since there is no woman], then He says Be [a word], so it [the earth] becomes [a living Adam].

when the angel appeared to Mary, and Mary was saying how can i have a child, the Angel was commanded to tell her it is a thing decreed and it is easy for God and when God decrees a thing it says Be, so it Becomes.

sofry, sofry ooo, because openly lying will not get you anywhere.

and those encouraging you to take david woods as hero should along with you and david woods take up the challenge of drinking liquid paper if you are sure that you are on guidance. I know you will say you don't wanna tempt God. i have heard this weak line from those bigger apologetic and it is frankly a cop out.

i am telling you now that you will find Jesus son of Mary not to be the greatest prophet of his Lord and he Jesus is indeed a slave servant prophet of the Merciful. Jesus, based on your lies on him will not look in your direction because he is busy with his condition; read your bible ans see how he will forsake you, the 'miracle workers'. do not die except you are a muslim. its an advise from a messenger [me; a word of God] of The Messenger [SA] of God to you, a brother in humanity.

1 Like

Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by malvisguy212: 1:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
RoyPCain:
malvisguy212 is like a child to be weened by a foster mother. it may be sudden and before he returns to mother, he is completely lost, possibly. Jesus is "a word" not "the word or word and no one else is same".

Nowhere God says Jesus is His son, but always 'son of Mary' because it has been falsely established by the christians that God is his father. In fact, in Maryam, the God says for their saying that God has taken a son, the heaven [other creation, too] is about to collapse [except God does not permit it to happen]. God says it is not 'fitting' God to have/take a son because everything in heavens, on earth [known and unknown] comes to God as a 'slave/servant.

God says the similitude of creation of Jesus is the same as that of Adam; God created Adam from the earth [this is the womb now since there is no woman], then He says Be [a word], so it [the earth] becomes [a living Adam].

when the angel appeared to Mary, and Mary was saying how can i have a child, the Angel was commanded to tell her it is a thing decreed and it is easy for God and when God decrees a thing it says Be, so it Becomes.

sofry, sofry ooo, because openly lying will not get you anywhere.

and those encouraging you to take david woods as hero should along with you and david woods take up the challenge of drinking liquid paper if you are sure that you are on guidance. I know you will say you don't wanna tempt God. i have heard this weak line from those bigger apologetic and it is frankly a cop out.

i am telling you now that you will find Jesus son of Mary not to be the greatest prophet of his Lord and he Jesus is indeed a slave servant prophet of the Merciful. Jesus, based on your lies on him will not look in your direction because he is busy with his condition; read your bible ans see how he will forsake you, the 'miracle workers'. do not die except you are a muslim. its an advise from a messenger [me; a word of God] of The Messenger [SA] of God to you, a brother in humanity.

Surah 3:47: “She said: My Lord! How
can I have a child when no mortal
hath touched me? He said: So it will
be. Allah createth what He will. If
only: Be! And it is.” (Pickthall)

If you pay close attention to the reply of the angel in this verse, the angel was trying to say God just want to demonstrate his creative power as he did from the beginning, do you think God will interrupt the process of prcreation just for Jesus to have the virgin birth? The purposed of the virgin birth was not started in the quran,after the encounter Mary had with angel, the virgin birth was not mention and there is no place in the quran the virgin birth was prophesied do you think God will no prophesied this important event?

It was only in the bible the reason of the virgin birth was given, observe the reply of the true angel Gabriel here;

Luke 1:30-35: And the angel said to
her: “Do not be afraid, Mary, for you
have found favor with God. Behold!
You will conceive in your womb and
bear a son, and you are to call his
name Jesus. This one will be great
and will be called Son of the Most
High; and the Lord God will give him
the throne of David his father, and he
will rule as king over the house of
Jacob forever, and there will be no
end of his kingdom.” But Mary said to
the angel: “How is this to be, since I
am a virgin?” In answer the angel
said to her: “Holy spirit will come
upon you and POWER of the Most
High will OVERSHADOWED you.
Therefore the child to be born will
be called holy — the Son of God.”

As the power of God overshadowed Mary an holy seed is planted in her, it was the spirit of God that overshadowed her that is why the angel called him the SON OF GOD.

Surah 39:4:
“If Allah had willed to choose a son,
He could have chosen what He
would of that which He hath
created. Be He Glorified! He is Allah,
the One, the Absolute.” (Pickthall)

that Allah can and could have a son?
Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
Angels do not come down or say anything of their own, except they are commanded [19/64]. this is why they are servants and what they convey is revelation/message.

if you think that angel was improvising answer to the question of Mary, you are wrong. Mary herself was not talking to the Angel because she knew that the Angel was getting word from God to her. so she herself was addressing her concerns to God, since the Angel said to her from the beginning i am a messenger of God to you. . . .

so the answer [3/47] of the Angel is actually Answer of God on the lips of the Angel that appears in good human man form. while you are going about copying pickthall in english, Alhamdulillah, i read Quran this morning in arabic. and inshaAllah, in about 2 hours, i have to read it, again and later, and later and everyday of my life. Amin. you can't teach me my religion that i have been steady in for about 6/7 decades and pray daily that i remain and die upon. I am happy that i am a muslim. am on top of the world in my happiness in Islam. i am inviting you away from hell to paradise and you are enticing me to hell.

i speak english all day long and you can't teach me anything in that language; i dream in it, making it my language even more than yoruba. you need to start thinking because prophesy since this is the most important in your life is only to support who it comes out of his mouth and its always about the future, so prophesying the past is illogical, but affirming the truth of the past is what is logical, eliminating falsehood of the past is what boils your blood and you are an open enemy of truth. the Quran affirms that Mary was a virgin and no male agent got her pregnant. so what the heck are you thinking?

Allah made Adam from dirt. from Adam He made his mate. from both of them coming from same source in different forms because of the time of creation came their children, all of us and from a gender from us, came another of the other gender. so the other gender Jesus from Mary so befuddled you so much he must be God or son of God Who created all, in whatever manner pleased Him?

please don't compare Quran with Bible because part of Bible will agree with Quran at the same time that part will disagree with the very Bible. go look at bible disagreeing with itself and see your misguidance so that you can find your way out of the danger you are locked in; save yourself and your family from hell, please.

39/4 did not say God has a son. read it clearly because you may need to learn how to read and understand english materials. Quran 112 shows that God does not have any child, no parent, no beginning or anything comparable. 18/4-5 deny that could ever have a son.

39/9 gives the scenario to consider which servant is at peace; the one that has quarreling masters or the the servant with just 1 master? of course the one that has master if each master is sending the servant he has on an errant, at the same time.

39/64-66; do the ignorant disbelievers wish that we worship than Only Allah, when believers who worship Allah in His Right are the grateful?

19/80-82 say that you will come to God alone without any support while you have associated partnership with God [which in itself is a lie against God]

19/85-93 say your action is that of criminal for lying on God, no one will have power of intercession except who God allows to have it, while you accuse God of having a son, hence heaven almost erupted because of it when everyone is a slave of God.

no verse proves God desires or has a child. in fact the Quran goes against such opinion, if not by anything else, all i have listed and how can God be God except everything else is subject to Him?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Divorce Rates Amongst Born-again Christians Compared To Other Groups / Dorime: Here Is What Era's ‘ameno’ Really Means, It's Not Really Demonic / I Want To Start Paying My Tithes To The Poor. Is Any Thing Wrong With That?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.