Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,774 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:03 PM

Goosebumps! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Goosebumps! (1168 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goosebumps! by tbaba1234: 4:18am On Jul 01, 2013
This hadith gives me the goosebumps.

SIGNS OF THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT: Ibn Shaybah narrated with his Isnaad from Ya'la ibn 'Ata that his father said, "I was holding the reins of Abdullah ibn 'Amr (r.a.) and he said: "How will you be when you destroy the House (Ka'abah) and do not leave one stone on top of another? They asked, "Will we still be Muslims?" He said, "You will still be Muslims." They asked, "Then what?" He said: "Then it (the Ka'abah) will be rebuilt in the most beautiful way. When you see tunnels built in Makkah and you see its buildings taller than its mountains, know that the matter (The Hour) is close at hand." (Akhbaar Makkah: Jayyid report)

Look at masjid al haram today and how beautiful it looks with all the reconstruction work, look at the tunnels in mecca today. Just less than 100 years ago, this was unimaginable. Saudi did not even exist and there was no oil discovered.

The buildings are already taller than the mountains with the clock tower.

Sometimes, these signs are just so PRECISE. Zero ambiguity.

May Allah forgive us and protect us from the fitna.

Re: Goosebumps! by tbaba1234: 4:26am On Jul 01, 2013
Almost all the minor signs are gone now. May Allah protect us from the fitna of the major signs.
Re: Goosebumps! by bntY: 6:52am On Jul 01, 2013
ameen,thuma ameen.
Re: Goosebumps! by AbdH: 7:15am On Jul 01, 2013
The hour is near......I'm afraid.
Re: Goosebumps! by lanrexlan(m): 8:48am On Jul 01, 2013
Ameen,may Allah protects us from the fitnah of end times
Re: Goosebumps! by sino(m): 8:59am On Jul 01, 2013
Subhanallah!
It is getting real as the days go by, still, we remain oblivious...

"verily! They see it afar off. But we see it (quite) near" (Q70:6-7)

May Allah save us with those who are saved ameen.
Re: Goosebumps! by deols(f): 9:01am On Jul 01, 2013
This gives me shivers.

may Allah save us.

(1) (Reply)

Dajjal- The Anti Christ (Islam Perceptive) / On The Veracity Of Sahih Ahadith / Do Muslims Really Believe All These About Muhammad???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.