Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Assistant Coach Of Manchester United Appointed - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Assistant Coach Of Manchester United Appointed (569 Views)

Is Rooney On His Way Out Of Manchester United? / Breaking News: Chelsea Appoint Nigerian Micheal Emenalo As Assistant Coach / Chelsea Name Michael Emenalo As Wilkins' Successor As Assistant Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Assistant Coach Of Manchester United Appointed by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 01, 2013
01/07/2013 10:00,
Backroom staff appointments
Backroom staff appointments
• Steve Round, assistant manager
• Chris Woods, goalkeeping coach
• Jimmy Lumsden, coach
Manchester United is delighted to confirm the appointments of Steve Round as assistant manager, Chris Woods as goalkeeping coach and Jimmy Lumsden ascoach.
Round, 42, joins the club after working alongside David Moyes at Everton since July 2008.
Woods, 53, who was a player was a memberof the England World Cup squads in 1986 and 1990 and for the squads for the European Championships in 1988 and 1992,has been the goalkeeping coach at Everton since 1998. In October 2011 he also becameUnited States goalkeeping coach.
Lumsden, 65, has worked with David Moyes since his days at Preston North End and subsequently at Everton.
David Moyes said: "I have worked with Steve,Chris and Jimmy for a number of years and I am delighted they have decided to join me atthis great club. They bring great qualities in their respective fields and I know that, like me, they feel that this is a challenge to relish. I have great faith that together, we can buildupon the success this club has enjoyed over many years.”
Executive vice chairman Ed Woodward said: “I believe with David and his new team in place, along with our current backroom staff, we can now start preparing for the new season ahead. This is an exciting and challenging time for the club and I have great belief that David and his team will haveall the energy and attributes needed to help this club continue in its long-standing traditions."

Wishing man u fans,includin i the best
Re: Assistant Coach Of Manchester United Appointed by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 02, 2013
Thank You!
Moyes, you better clinch at least, two cups in your first year as United's coach if you don't wanna face serious criticism. A lot of pressure is on your shoulder cos Fergie left great legacy that needs not be destroyed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Predictions For 2013/2014 / Manchester United To Face Liverpool Fc In Carlin Cup [ Capital One Cup ] At Old / Kaka-i Want To Leave Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.