Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,680 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Difficult Bosses - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Difficult Bosses (1035 Views)

What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played That Left You Really Pissed And Frustrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difficult Bosses by Frozenxyz: 12:15pm On Jul 01, 2013
In your gaming experince, which final boss fight did you find to be your must difficult encounter
Re: Difficult Bosses by Kaycee7(m): 12:24pm On Jul 01, 2013
I can't believe it didn't occur to me to start this thread.
Anyway, the baddest boss I ever fought was The Kingpin in The Punisher on Sega Mega Drive 2.

2 Likes

Re: Difficult Bosses by Bawss1(m): 6:43pm On Jul 01, 2013
My former boss back in my office in Lagos. That dude was plain difficult. grin

The final boss in Ninja Taro from my Gameboy days.

1 Like

Re: Difficult Bosses by 25omega(m): 8:48pm On Jul 02, 2013
The hardest boss wasn't even the final boss
if you ever played ninja gaiden 1 the original not black or sigma then you will know that murai was a difficult boss battle and that was the first boss in the game.
Re: Difficult Bosses by Samunosuke(m): 1:10pm On Jul 09, 2013
25omega: The hardest boss wasn't even the final boss
if you ever played ninja gaiden 1 the original not black or sigma then you will know that murai was a difficult boss battle and that was the first boss in the game.
On the original xbox?
Murai?
The guy with the nunchaku?
Haba!! Come on! He wasn't that difficult. It was just a matter of timing the pattern of his attacks and counter attacking, although he knew how to block very well. Ninja gaiden was/is a difficult game and the bosses progressively got harder from there. Murai wasn't difficult for me.
Mine was (I think) the 3rd boss in Genma Onimusha but that was because I didn't know how 2 block. After giving up on Onimusha and playing Ninja Gaiden which taught me that I MUST block, I went back and completed Onimusha easily. The helicopter boss in Ninja Gaiden was tough and one particular timed challenge in Jet Set Radio Future.
Re: Difficult Bosses by awaeardfdfrfd: 7:41am On Sep 12, 2013
I remember jak 2 being a frustratingly difficult game almost unfair on the other hand I've always wanted to play jet set radio is there an emulator for it

(1) (Reply)

Xbox One Vs Playstation 4-detailed Analysis / All Ps4 Games For 12, 000. Latest Ps3 Games For 10, 000 / Christmas Video Games Promotion @ Topdowndeals.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.