Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,187 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Install Size For Every Xbox One Launch Title Revealed - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Install Size For Every Xbox One Launch Title Revealed (1036 Views)

Playstation 4 Launch Date Announced By Sony / XBOX One Game Console By Microsoft / Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Install Size For Every Xbox One Launch Title Revealed by vowiski(m): 11:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
The Xbox One has a nice feature that allows you to install an entire game on your console. This feature also gives you freedom to start a game with your voice. All of these are done without a disc in the tray and shows the future of gaming without physical media.

Now, the install size of every Xbox One launch title has been detailed and it is thanks to big box retailer Target’s shipping gaffe. They have had their hands on the Xbox One and share some fantastic information which should interest fans of the Xbox brand.

The Xbox One comes with a massive 500GB of storage, but will that be enough to make next-gen gaming experience truly impressive especially for those who want to take the all digital route? If this is case, then it’s pretty clear you will eventually have to make some decision as it relates to storage.

Here is the list;
Re: Install Size For Every Xbox One Launch Title Revealed by Bawss1(m): 6:54am On Nov 12, 2013
I'm willing to bet that no one went to that link. grin
Re: Install Size For Every Xbox One Launch Title Revealed by vowiski(m): 1:13pm On Nov 12, 2013
Bawss1: I'm willing to bet that no one went to that link. grin

hahaha! cheesy
Re: Install Size For Every Xbox One Launch Title Revealed by Jmain: 7:49pm On Nov 12, 2013
Bawss1: I'm willing to bet that no one went to that link. grin

I just did . . . .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Hardest Game Ever??? / PSP Enquiries / PLAYSTATION 3 Game Pads On PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.