Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Flat In Port Harcourt - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Flat In Port Harcourt (6113 Views)

Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos / Building A 2 Bedroom Flat / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Flat In Port Harcourt by TONYE001(m): 6:12pm On Jul 01, 2013
Greetings Nairalanders.

I know similar topics have been posted here but none seem to directly answer my questions.

Please I need your help.

I am a young Nigerian that resides in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.

I've been considering building a 2 bedroom flat in this city and giving it out for rent.

I haven't gotten a land.

Please see below:

1. I would love to buy a one and a half plot(s?) of land at a good site,
2. Build a simple 2 bedroom flat (bungalow?) with the following specifications:
a. Each room having a toilet/bathroom plus a visitor's toilet (different from that of the rooms),
b. A passage, store, and moderately sized kitchen,
c. Bore hole,
d. Tiled floor (plus tiled kitchen and bathroom wall - fully or just above half the height of the wall),
e. I would love to have a possibility of converting the structure to a storey building in the future (1 or 2, don't know yet).. So maybe I would prefer pillars (or something; don't know the right term.. Just to make it strong enough to bear extra constructions on top)...

Please I need price estimates as I plan to start this project in less than 12 months' time..

Estimates should cover cost of acquiring the land but please the cost of buying the land and that of building should be separated..

Thanks fellow Nigerians.

Waiting...
Re: Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Flat In Port Harcourt by TONYE001(m): 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2013
22 Views no replies...

Brothers.. I'm still waiting..
Re: Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Flat In Port Harcourt by segcymoor(m): 9:17pm On Jul 01, 2013
I strongly advise u direct ur question to 'Portharcourt man of moment'..Spyder880! we are busy here in Lagos. He is in best position to assist. Better still send to his mail

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Flat In Port Harcourt by TONYE001(m): 9:56pm On Jul 01, 2013
segcy.moor:
I strongly advise u direct ur question to 'Portharcourt man of moment'..Spyder880! we are busy here in Lagos. He is in best position to assist. Better still send to his mail

Thanks... I just located him..

Doing just that..

I'm pasting this on one of his threads..

Again, thanks.. Je vous remerci..
Re: Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Flat In Port Harcourt by TONYE001(m): 5:35am On Jul 03, 2013
I need answers fellow Nairalanders..

Where are the builders in this forum?
Re: Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Flat In Port Harcourt by diehard(m): 9:18am On Jul 03, 2013
Prices for land depends on the area you re interested in. Eneka area goes for 2mil and above, igrita cost less and the Obio/akpor international market new layout cost from 5mil and above. Nta road area in at mgboaba cost from 1.5mil and above. All this areas are newly developing areas you can easily get land for sales. Building a 2bedroom apartment can cost you from 2mil and above depending in the finishing you want. Hope that helps

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Flat In Port Harcourt by TONYE001(m): 7:56pm On Jul 03, 2013
diehard: Prices for land depends on the area you re interested in. Eneka area goes for 2mil and above, igrita cost less and the Obio/akpor international market new layout cost from 5mil and above. Nta road area in at mgboaba cost from 1.5mil and above. All this areas are newly developing areas you can easily get land for sales. Building a 2bedroom apartment can cost you from 2mil and above depending in the finishing you want. Hope that helps

Big thanks for this. I now have a picture of the whole project. I appreciate.. But in terms of security, electricity, etc..which do you think is the best? (Not minding the price).. Eneka, Mgboaba, Obio/Akpor, Iguruta (pardon my spelling)..
Re: Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Flat In Port Harcourt by bzm7: 11:40pm On May 16, 2016
@Tonye001 did u go ahead with this project, because am interested, something similar.
Re: Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Flat In Port Harcourt by TONYE001(m): 12:34am On May 17, 2016
bzm7:
@Tonye001 did u go ahead with this project, because am interested, something similar.

Hello,

The project is still pending. I was only able to get a plot of land around the Igwuruta axis.

I wish you success in yours.

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Opportunities In Ikorodu / Executive And Luxury 5bedroom Terrace With Bq At Off Bourdillon Ikoyi Pics / House Painting,POP and PVC Ceiling Installation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.