Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,270 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Building A 2 Bedroom Flat - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building A 2 Bedroom Flat (42138 Views)

Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. / Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Flat In Port Harcourt / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by momexcellency: 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hello Nairalanders, Pls how much will it cost to constuct a Foundation for a 2 bedroom Flat on a dry Land in Ikorodu. Thank u.

2 Likes

Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by nuruoniwo(m): 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
u need to be specific, will it av a dining and visitors toilet? And are u building as a boys quarters or a ( part of ) main building. All these will determine actual cost but on the average u will have not less than N275k, thats without filling sand. - 'Wondercast construction' building with international best practice!

1 Like

Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by eghosajohnny: 12:46am On Dec 21, 2013
momexcellency: Hello Nairalanders, Pls how much will it cost to constuct a Foundation for a 2 bedroom Flat on a dry Land in Ikorodu. Thank u.

Hello sir,
I am a builder from naira land and would appreciate if you will give the chance to work for you as your builder. Here is my phone number 07031886484 BBM pin 3123DD40.
kindly reply me on this as i await your candid reply.
My Regards
Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by nuruoniwo(m): 1:52pm On Dec 21, 2013
eghosa johnny:

Hello sir,
I am a builder from naira land and would appreciate if you will give the chance to work for you as your builder. Here is my phone number 07031886484 BBM pin 3123DD40.
My Regards
pls Do the needful first, at least u can proof urself with that. After u can start begging!

8 Likes

Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by eghosajohnny: 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2013
nuruoniwo: u need to be specific, will it av a dining and visitors toilet? And are u building as a boys quarters or a ( part of ) main building. All these will determine actual cost but on the average u will have not less than N275k, thats without filling sand. - 'Wondercast construction' building with international best practice!

Why are you so stupid in your act and manner of interfering in other persons affair what were you doing asking of what he want exactly and giving a range of cost and the same time displaying your job if not begging,you would have simply give the cost and get the hell out instead of advertising your job,pls learn to always mind your business and let others be or one day you will be surprise the way the gods will descend on you. scumberg

4 Likes

Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by nuruoniwo(m): 7:23pm On Dec 23, 2013
eghosa johnny:

Why are you so stupid in your act and manner of interfering in other persons affair what were you doing asking of what he want exactly and giving a range of cost and the same time displaying your job if not begging,you would have simply give the cost and get the hell out instead of advertising your job,pls learn to always mind your business and let others be or one day you will be surprise the way the gods will descend on you. scumberg
sorry i thought you are one of professioners but ............. Am out!

1 Like

Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by nuruoniwo(m): 7:25pm On Dec 23, 2013
@OP beware of scammers!wishing you goodluck
Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by momexcellency: 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2013
nuruoniwo: u need to be specific, will it av a dining and visitors toilet? And are u building as a boys quarters or a ( part of ) main building. All these will determine actual cost but on the average u will have not less than N275k, thats without filling sand. - 'Wondercast construction' building with international best practice!

Thank you Nuru. I appreciate your response. I want genuine contributions please, so that other people can benefit. No dining, three toilets. So if on the average you said 275, then how much do you think will take it to Lintel level excluding foundation. Thank you.
Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by momexcellency: 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2013
eghosa johnny:

Hello sir,
My Regards
I am not talking about engaging anybody yet. I need to know what is involved in building before I can make up my mind. So I want everyone that is experienced in this field to please contribute genuinely. Thank you.
Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by eghosajohnny: 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2013
momexcellency:
I am not talking about engaging anybody yet. I need to know what is involved in building before I can make up my mind. So I want everyone that is experienced in this field to please contribute genuinely. Thank you.

To set it to the filling stage 260k will do the job trust me to raise it to lintel excluding the casting but other areas like filling german floor together will cost 600k apart from the mentioned foundation.
Total from foundation to lintel is 860k
Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by ajast(m): 7:11am On Dec 30, 2013
momexcellency:
Thank you Nuru. I appreciate your response. I want genuine contributions please, so that other people can benefit. No dining, three toilets. So if on the average you said 275, then how much do you think will take it to Lintel level excluding foundation. Thank you.

I am thinking Nuru has been banned, all his posts to u were not sent by the mod!
Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by ajast(m): 7:16am On Dec 30, 2013
you can check his profile to send him e-mail because he is ready to share his experience free
Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
I think you need an idea of CAD(computer aided design) ..with the help of that via prototypes..you can be able not to only estimate the cost of your casting/foundation but also the entire cost of your building .
Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by romzyxy(m): 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2013
nawa o...2 build houx no b beanx o.......
ℓ fink 600k wiil b enough..... Ω̴̴̩̩̩̥̩a̶̲̥̅̊ fink ℓ fink o......ℓ no sure

1 Like

Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by 9jauk: 5:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ikorodu OGA....I missed that lungu
Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by Alenkakent(m): 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
From my experience, I think Egbosa Jonny is quite right with his estimate... If not precise, there shldnt be much difference...
Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by bfmconcepts: 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2013
@Egbosa Jonny & @Nuruoniwo are both builder or so.
Why is Egbosa attacking @Nuru, I don't think he has done anything to warrant that
You guys should be ethical, professional and mature in your expressions
The aggressively ambitious type has proven to be unreliable and not-trust worthy in the time past.

2 Likes

Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by omusiliyu(m): 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2013
2bedroom flat varies... Anyhow just prepare #4M includin wiring
Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
FESTIVE SEASON PROMO IS STILL ON
Get All Grade A Stone Coated Roof Tiles at very affordable price

( all Imported from Korea and carries our Brand)

Bond Tiles- for just =N=2000 per Sqm

Shingle Tiles for just =N= 2600 per sqm

Roman Tiles/ Milano for just =N=2600 per sqm

All available in different colours

Visit this link for more enquiries https://www.nairaland.com/1507095/how-much-roofing-sheets-nigeria
Call Tunde on 07035657723, BB Pin 25DC3C6F for more Enquiries on prices. Measurement and Quotation is free

Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by kolamilan(m): 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2013
I'm on board .
Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 30, 2013
All the builders are crawling out of their holes and dropping their digits angry

The guy asked a simple question. How much is it?

If he needed a builder, he would have gotten one already. Just answer his question angry
Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2013
@op, 250k to 280k should be enough for the dpc provided the land is not swampy.
Check my link for affordable house

https://www.nairaland.com/1428136/affordable-3-bedroom-bungalow-nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by kolamilan(m): 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
omusiliyu: 2bedroom flat varies... Anyhow just prepare #4M includin wiring
I bet my life that you didn't read the article or you did read it but youd didn't understand it...so which one is it??
4M for just foundation haba.

1 Like

Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2013
kolamilan: I bet my life that you didn't read the article or you did read it but youd didn't understand it...so which one is it??
4M for just foundation haba.

i am sure he didn't read or understand the op cos the 4m too much sha.
Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
omusiliyu: 2bedroom flat varies... Anyhow just prepare #4M includin wiring

he is quoting for the complete building which includes wiring, that is my thought sha
Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by tellwisdom: 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2013
momexcellency: Hello Nairalanders, Pls how much will it cost to constuct a Foundation for a 2 bedroom Flat on a dry Land in Ikorodu. Thank u.

My guy, why don't you wait till you make more money to build a house in the city??..You dey fear make you no spend the money finish?? sad
Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by Samueloladapo(m): 7:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
1million naira plus
Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by Legendbaba1(m): 7:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
im case u need Aluminium Windows call DOLLARS ALUMINIUM. 08023917741,08063207741,08059331561,08188903540 tanks
Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by surplusspending(m): 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
kindly add money for those stupid omo onile...they collect 60k for a two bedroom flat foundation from my brother last weekend
Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by AreaFada2: 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2013
Good thread

How much roughly will the foundation to DPC cost in Ogun State:

2 x bedrooms
1x Parlour
1 x kitchen
1 x bath with toilet (not en-suite).
1x toilet

Being the ground floor of a one storey BQ (another similar floor upstairs). Set back on one of two adjoining 120 x 60 plots.

Dry flat land.

Room sizes/dimensions should be average.

Note: Iron rods in the corners of building will be needed for structural integrity.
Re: Building A 2 Bedroom Flat by kraftyiyk: 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2013
op go and look for 1.3 million, or within that neighborhood, most of these builders gives underestimates to spur you into action first, after which you might become stranded at halfway into your project, that's why you have uncompleted buildings here an there. anyway, all the best in your endeavor wink

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City / Need HDF Doors?: Check Out Our Custom HDF Doors With Edge Protection Material. / Collapsed Ikoyi Building Was Going For N2.85 Billion Per Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.