Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

My Complicated Love Story - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Complicated Love Story (269312 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Complicated Love Story by Deybesee(f): 10:21am On Jul 09, 2013
Ok,buh d suspense is 2 much
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 09, 2013
Deybesee: Ok,buh d suspense is 2 much
that why we call it literature writing
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 09, 2013
da Op keeps me coming back for more!
Re: My Complicated Love Story by dhonei(f): 12:56pm On Jul 09, 2013
chistar na...update dis tyn fast joor or else....
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 09, 2013
I'm in love ooooo
As e be nw eh,na u nd Aunty P(Repogirl) b my. Number
Dayuuuum
Re: My Complicated Love Story by enohbong: 1:10pm On Jul 09, 2013
mmmmmmmmmm, errrmmmm, oops! (PRESENT)
Re: My Complicated Love Story by tobex23(m): 2:57pm On Jul 09, 2013
chief upload now,,,,,,,,
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Madawaki01(m): 3:49pm On Jul 09, 2013
Dis guy is really gud

Thumbs up
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2013
Ermmm.. Ok, im going to do something different today... Instead of my usual 2 updates, ill make 3 updates due to popular demand.. Sync i av updated 1 dis mawning, ill update remaining 2 dis evening. Between 6:00pm and 7:00pm

Thanks for reading grin
Re: My Complicated Love Story by dahmine(f): 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2013
Ur reli gud, buh pls make sure u update d two as u promised.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2013
dahmine: Ur reli gud, buh pls make sure u update d two as u promised.
. Yes ma!
Re: My Complicated Love Story by PetDancer(f): 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2013
Unique! Unique! Unique! Uniport.u are really representing us ,keep it up bro.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2013
PetDancer: Unique! Unique! Unique! Uniport.u are really representing us ,keep it up bro.

hmm, u are a U.P student?
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 6:13pm On Jul 09, 2013
New update in a bit... #typing
Re: My Complicated Love Story by PetDancer(f): 6:25pm On Jul 09, 2013
Yea.i'm in level 100,fresher tinz,lolz.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2013
Post removed. Contact moi on snipesmoney@gmail.com for more details.

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2013
PetDancer: Yea.i'm in level 100,fresher tinz,lolz.
lol.. Hmm, cool
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 6:37pm On Jul 09, 2013
Post removed.

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by PetDancer(f): 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2013
chistar01: lol.. Hmm, cool
hmm,why are u laughing now? Nice update sha
Re: My Complicated Love Story by PetDancer(f): 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2013
Chistarrrrrrrrrr...dnt tell me it's Mr....mouth zip sha...all dis fresherz..they can talk sha.winks
Re: My Complicated Love Story by valdes00(m): 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2013
Chai, my nairaland writer ranking don dey shake ooo. Every update na him chistar dey use gather marks.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by valdes00(m): 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2013
I wont say u are the bomb, make u no go blow. Let me just say, u are one of the best. SIMPLE
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2013
@petdancer , you are on your own oh, as 4 me, i said nothing o..lol

@valdes, lol.. Thank bro.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 09, 2013
Nice updates, I gbadun this story walahi... Hope update dey b4 I go to bed..
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2013
Bimfo: Nice updates, I gbadun this story walahi... Hope update dey b4 I go to bed..
lol, maybe.. Just keep your fingers crossed
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2013
Waiting
Killing it as usual
Re: My Complicated Love Story by yemi2plus(m): 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2013
I just can't read a good story without dropping any comment. Nice one bro
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Chuksemi(m): 10:35pm On Jul 09, 2013
mehn,chistar i like ur updates,totaly enjoyin d toastin methods sha#drinkin es erulales #
Re: My Complicated Love Story by kizzoh01(m): 10:54pm On Jul 09, 2013
chistar01: **continuation**

So i looked up and there she was...

'you realy need to starting beliving your course rep and amaka' she said

'ermm...err..err..sandra what are you doing here?' i asked jumping round the whole room mentally

'is that how you welcome the person you claim to love?'

'oh,am sorry, i forgot my manners. ermm welcome' I said with a wide smile

'yea, thanks' she replied and walked past me straight to the bed and sat down.

Everybody in the room got the hint that it was time to let dady and mumy talk so one by one dey all gave realy silly an obvious excuses before leaving, and in about a minute we were alone in the room.

'ermm, baby i know you have every right on earth to be mad at me and probably never forgive me, but am sorry... I dont even have a reasonable excuse..infact i...' i was lamenting when she interupted me saying...

'would you just shutup?!'

'ermm, ok' i replied and made a hand gesture which signified i had zipped my mouth.

'if you werent forgiven, i wont be here. You know you have alot of people who cares about you right?' she asked, i assumed it was a rhetorical question so i didnt reply, then she continued talking...

'i mean, it was realy wierd but kinda sweet when your course rep and roomates came over to my room and started telling me how you having been acting because of me'

'hmm, i love you baby' was all i could say.

'i love you too'

'hmm, does this mean we are back together?' i asked with high hopes
'ermm, nah, not realy, dont get me wrong tho, i love you and nothing much would change but i dont want to risk dating you again'

i thought about it for a while and came to the conclusion that asfar as ive got her heart and attention, im fine with that.

'ermm, ok, i understand, so we can be just friends right?' i asked to confirm where i realy stood

'ermm, nah, 'just friends' dont love eachother and dont do this' i was about to ask what is the 'this' just friends dont do when she leaned foward and kissed me. Trust me when i say that was one of the best kiss ive ever had in my whole life.

'so what are we then?' i asked when we were done with our 10 minutes long kiss (no exagerations)

'lets say we are BFWLB' she replied

'BFWLB?? What the f*ck is that?' i asked laughing but kinda curious.

'ermm, Best Friends With Little Benefits' she replied with a wink

'you are a case' i shook my head and laughed.

We made out and smooched alittle more before she left, nothing thats realy a big deal tho.

That night i slept like a baby.

The whole BFWLB thing worked and was perfect for us, although she later had a new boyfriend named 'david' i wasnt realy jealous because i knew i was the number 1 guy in her life even tho she might never accept it, or atleast thats what i thought.

Exams finaly came and went realy fast, based on what i knew i wrote i had no problems.

Like play like play, the semester was over. Since the holiday was just a week i didnt realy go home, i just hanged around PH with relatives and friends until the new semester resumed.

Then a new chapter in my complicated love life started.

I went for a maths tutorial class that i had registered for due to the fact i and maths were sworn enemies. When the class was over i packed up my books and headed out of the lecture hall as usual when i saw her for the first time. To make things better, she was walking up to me, or so i thought.

You know all those scenes in movies where they show every thing in slow motion and the girl's hair flows freely while her eyes glows like the sun, then they show the girl smiling excessively with the guy just staring at her with his mouth wide open?, Well that's exactly what happened to me.

Time froze for a few minutes, but i was brought back to reality when instead of her stoping at my front like i had expected, she walked passed me and entered the hall i had just left.

After fully regaining my consciousness i walked back into the hall to find the girl who blew my mind away without even trying.

I spoted her at the far left corner of the hall and without thinking of my approach, or what ill say i just walked up to her.

'hi' i said

'yea, hi' she replied without even looking at me, so i tried another approach...

'apart from being so cute and attractive, whatother quality do you have?' i flattered, and it worked.

'hmm, sorry do i know you?' she replied, finaly looking at me.

'no you dont, but i think you should' i replied with a cute smile

'oh, and why should i know you?' she asked

'well because i want to know you and it wouldnt be fair if you dont know me in return' i replied

'hmm, im sorry i dont want you to know me, my mum told me not to talk to strangers' she replied with a smile

'hmm, is that so?'

'yup, so if you dont...' i interupted her before she could complete the statment

'ok then i'm micheal, and im studying managements, so you see, im no longer a stranger' i replied and sat down beside her with the smile of a victor planted on my face.

TO BE CONTINUED
Re: My Complicated Love Story by kizzoh01(m): 11:08pm On Jul 09, 2013
Chistar You nor well Ooº°˚˚°ºoO....nice one sha....D̶̲̥̅̊A̶̲̥̅Τ̲̅s ♍Ɣ bestie I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ action....*winks*
Re: My Complicated Love Story by kizzoh01(m): 11:10pm On Jul 09, 2013
Chistar You ehn!!! Lolz...nice
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 11:36pm On Jul 09, 2013
@kizzoh i see you my nigga!!

@chuks, lol, na bad thing you go like

@vikii , lol , thanks

@yemi, oga mi! I salute oh!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (66) (Reply)

The Reluctant Bride / First Night / Bukky Alakara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.