Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Dear Money - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Money (762 Views)

Dear Seun, Your "Rule 9" Is Against Social Justice And Democratic Tenet / Another Bomb Droped By Our Dear First Lady / Dear Pa Chinua Achebe, Biafra Was Not A Country, But A Suicidal Mission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Money by Eazeee(m): 8:15pm On Jul 01, 2013
I write this open letter to express my unhappiness at the recent happenings between us.
You no longer visit me like you use to. Please are we quarreling?
If i have wrong you in any way, then please forgive and forget so that our once wonderful relationship shall continue to blossom. I no longer find it easy to relate with other people because of your absence. What ever it is, i promise not to disappoint you this time. Please come back and stay for good.

Yours sincerely
Eazee-e

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fashola To Become Teacher After The Completion Of His Tenure / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Speaks On The Ekiti Situation. / Chief Edwin Clark: The Man Making Enemies For Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.