Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,437 members, 7,861,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

Lost Documents For Visa Application - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lost Documents For Visa Application (1386 Views)

A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas / Important Warning: Need To Know Before You Apply For Visa At US Consulate, Lagos / Can I Apply For Visa And Travel Out With A Pregnancy?5 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost Documents For Visa Application by tjadeba(m): 2:10pm On May 15, 2008
i want to apply for a study visa very soon and i lost my both my birth certificate and WAEC certificate in transit cos i have found everywhere all to no avail.does anyone know what i can do as regards this.I hear that one cant be given WAEC certificate twice.
Re: Lost Documents For Visa Application by odejide: 2:18pm On May 15, 2008
concerning the birth cerificate just go to court and do sworn affidavit and the waec certificate go and report in the waec office u will be told what to do.
Re: Lost Documents For Visa Application by tjadeba(m): 2:27pm On May 15, 2008
thanks Odejide,
have you seen someone that this thing has worked for?i really want first hand textimonies.
thanks.
Re: Lost Documents For Visa Application by tjadeba(m): 2:30pm On May 15, 2008
cos i hear they(embassies) dont honour sworn affidavit and they are very particular about WAEC certificates.has anyone got a Visa with a sworn affidavit of age and an a letter from WAEC stating that the person is genuine?
Re: Lost Documents For Visa Application by remuremu: 2:49pm On May 15, 2008
tjadeba:

because i hear they(embassies) don't honour sworn affidavit and they are very particular about WAEC certificates.has anyone got a Visa with a sworn affidavit of age and an a letter from WAEC stating that the person is genuine?

which embassy are u applying to?
Re: Lost Documents For Visa Application by tjadeba(m): 2:55pm On May 15, 2008
British/Canadian
Re: Lost Documents For Visa Application by debouy: 2:59pm On May 15, 2008
swron affidavits covers anything!!
Re: Lost Documents For Visa Application by remuremu: 3:44pm On May 15, 2008
tjadeba:

British/Canadian

I want to know if you really need to  send age declaration document to the VAC(Bristish embassy?) Because there is no place stated that it should sent for application.
Re: Lost Documents For Visa Application by tjadeba(m): 4:09pm On May 15, 2008
I want to know if you really need to send age declaration document to the VAC(Bristish embassy?) Because there is no place stated that it should sent for application.
that accepted,just want to be clear about the age thing, the WAEC cert nko?all the gurus in the house should please respond.
Re: Lost Documents For Visa Application by ty4real(m): 6:09pm On May 15, 2008
tjadeba:

that accepted,just want to be clear about the age thing, the WAEC cert nko?all the gurus in the house should please respond.

I think your enquires has been answered oga!You need to go to WAEC office in Yaba and make further enquireis there but I can assure you that you will be asked to get a police report or maybe a sworn affidavit from the court that you have misplaced your result,but really waec will be able to give you a detailed response as the next line of action that you should take ok!Cause here you will get different opinion and what Waec say ssupercedes whatever I or any other person says here,so take a rush down to Yaba and sort it out and come back to tell us what they told you!Cheers. grin
Re: Lost Documents For Visa Application by oluwaVaz(m): 10:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
tjadeba:
cos i hear they(embassies) dont honour sworn affidavit and they are very particular about WAEC certificates.has anyone got a Visa with a sworn affidavit of age and an a letter from WAEC stating that the person is genuine?
Howfar bro? Did you later use the sworn affidavit?

(1) (Reply)

Relocating To Angola / Get France Visa In 2 Weeks,payment Will Be Made After Comfirmation Of The Visa / Uk Working Visa Processing and issue of ILO Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.