Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,881 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

18 Soldiers On Trial For Aiding Boko-Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 18 Soldiers On Trial For Aiding Boko-Haram (13452 Views)

Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram / Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections / France Aiding Boko Haram, Minister Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 Soldiers On Trial For Aiding Boko-Haram by seunlayi(m): 11:31am On Jul 02, 2013
saboteurs in the army? very good that they are arrested.

1 Like

Re: 18 Soldiers On Trial For Aiding Boko-Haram by Ngwakwe: 11:39am On Jul 02, 2013
Sometimes I pity those small boys and youths that have been brain washed by religious fanatics.

We owe our children proper parenting and sound education.

If I can do anything to convert and save these boko youths from being recruited mostly against their innocent will, by these Jihadist, I will sure help.

Life is not fair, had I been in their shoe and raised in the same environment. I will definitely have been a Boko Haramist out of ignorance.

May God have mercy on them, for they know not what they are doing.

1 Like

Re: 18 Soldiers On Trial For Aiding Boko-Haram by extraflyfineboy(m): 11:43am On Jul 02, 2013
obainojazz: hmmm....are you sure those soldiers arrested are not buhari sons

There seems to be no detail in dis report; what were their names? Wat exactly did they do; I mean exactly. If they were charged with man slaughter what evidence were they charged to court with? NTCHEEW reminds me of a story here http://umehoma..com
Re: 18 Soldiers On Trial For Aiding Boko-Haram by johnstar(m): 11:50am On Jul 02, 2013
zeanslim: My fronline commando z always loyal obeys all my botton tap
I THINK WE SHOULD EMPLOY HIM grin
taaaaaa... Mission impossible

1 Like

Re: 18 Soldiers On Trial For Aiding Boko-Haram by naptu2: 11:52am On Jul 02, 2013
“communication with the enemies, cowardly behaviour, murder and manslaughter.”

My assumptions.

Communication with the enemy = assisting terrorists.

Cowardly behaviour = ran away.

Murder = killing innocent civilians

Manslaughter = mistakenly killing innocent civilians.

3 Likes

Re: 18 Soldiers On Trial For Aiding Boko-Haram by kabayomi(m): 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2013
3ace: That's a good one. Any group or organization with no discipline will never thrive. Off topic, that building in the pix looks like a ship.
Thats the Ministry of defense AKA Ship house
Re: 18 Soldiers On Trial For Aiding Boko-Haram by Ishilove: 12:06pm On Jul 02, 2013
naptu2: “communication with the enemies, cowardly behaviour, murder and manslaughter.”

My assumptions.

Master, you are so intelligent. shocked

*kisses his sneakered feet*

2 Likes

Re: 18 Soldiers On Trial For Aiding Boko-Haram by Anabaraonyepete(m): 12:09pm On Jul 02, 2013
Garri_Activist: Tell us their names. I know it must names like; michael ikechukwu, jonathan jesus, Barnabas chidioke, uchenna judas etc.....hypocrites dem!

I don't think JESUS is your mate.

or have you seen any igbo answering the name

TRIBALIST.
grin grin
Re: 18 Soldiers On Trial For Aiding Boko-Haram by Lilimax(f): 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2013
naptu2: “communication with the enemies, cowardly behaviour, murder and manslaughter.”

My assumptions.

GBAM!
Re: 18 Soldiers On Trial For Aiding Boko-Haram by abacus(m): 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2013

I know you are bored. Go get a life. It's no longer funny.
Re: 18 Soldiers On Trial For Aiding Boko-Haram by Samabu07(m): 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2013
Do they know how much it cost Nigeria to train a soldier to officer cadre? I hope they interprete the law to them and make them dance to it.
To get short service now no b beans.
Re: 18 Soldiers On Trial For Aiding Boko-Haram by peterleeds: 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2013
ARES:

you know on a very serious note, you should go back to school and collect the change on the school fees you paid..... because calling you stupiid , will be a disrespect to stupiid people
What do you mean? D truth remains that Buhari support BH guys.......
Those soldiers might be his loyalists!!!
Re: 18 Soldiers On Trial For Aiding Boko-Haram by peterleeds: 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2013
ARES:

you know on a very serious note, you should go back to school and collect the change on the school fees you paid..... because calling you stupiid , will be a disrespect to stupid people
What do you mean? D truth remains that Buhari support BH guys.......
Those soldiers might be his loyalists!!!
Re: 18 Soldiers On Trial For Aiding Boko-Haram by confusion247(m): 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2013
Soon the sultan of sokoto will come out and ask the military to grant those accused soldiers amnesty, then buhari, Tinubu, Arewa Consultative Forum, Northern Elders Forum and ACN will support him.
Re: 18 Soldiers On Trial For Aiding Boko-Haram by nedu2000(m): 1:06pm On Jul 02, 2013
Snitching happens globally,not just in
nigeria.....the military should however do a
background check on all its personnel,this was
something dat use to be done in the past!!
Re: 18 Soldiers On Trial For Aiding Boko-Haram by confusion247(m): 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2013
Some are Buhari's, some from Sultan, Some from Northern Elders Forum, while some are from Arewa Consultative Forum. I also heard that two among them wants to marry Tinubu's daughter. cool grin
Re: 18 Soldiers On Trial For Aiding Boko-Haram by holyground2010yahoocom: 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2013
Angelica Divine:

http://www.punchng.com/news/18-soldiers-on-trial-for-aiding-boko-haram/
Source: http://infonigeria24.com/army-officer-17-soldiers-arraigned-for-communicating-with-the-enemy-other-offences/

Our military is the last and only institution that is disciplined.So we must do all we can to maintain that discipline.
Re: 18 Soldiers On Trial For Aiding Boko-Haram by confusion247(m): 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2013
Enangson: Boko haram sympathiezers in the Army, names withheld but we all know the part of the country they come from, they should be investigated thoroughly and made to face the law.

Garri_Activist: Tell us their names. I know it must names like; michael ikechukwu, jonathan jesus, Barnabas chidioke, uchenna judas etc.....hypocrites dem!
@Garri.......i think you are suffering from excess consumption of kunu and fura da nuno joined together, if not you should have known this familiar names in boko haram, eg kabiru sokoto, umaru mustapha, imam sheakeau, abu qaqa,
Re: 18 Soldiers On Trial For Aiding Boko-Haram by herquleez(m): 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2013
see the military trying its men for alleged offences. The Nigeria Police will never learn, instead they will keep covering up errant policemen. Abeg Police, go and learn how it's done jare.

Kudos to the military for taking this step, though there is room for improvement.
Re: 18 Soldiers On Trial For Aiding Boko-Haram by Yujin(m): 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2013
If Gen. Sule Maina(the former GOC of Jos barracks) is not among the culprits, then the army is yet serious to cleanse the army of undesiraale elementr in the Nigerian army.
Re: 18 Soldiers On Trial For Aiding Boko-Haram by babadem2much(m): 2:28pm On Jul 02, 2013
Y ur BLOOD de hot lyk dat nau?

scipher: must you say dayumm in all your post I fit slap you oo
Re: 18 Soldiers On Trial For Aiding Boko-Haram by babadem2much(m): 2:33pm On Jul 02, 2013
dont mind him joor! na my broda from d North d comment so, dazz 2 tell u he is among d sympathizers. he knows we know. gbam!!!

Anabaraonyepete:

I don't think JESUS is your mate.

or have you seen any igbo answering the name

TRIBALIST.
grin grin
Re: 18 Soldiers On Trial For Aiding Boko-Haram by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2013
I knew it. This insiders should be shot dead in the middle of the day
Re: 18 Soldiers On Trial For Aiding Boko-Haram by AlPicapcI(m): 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2013
ARES:

you know on a very serious note, you should go back to school and collect the change on the school fees you paid..... because calling you stupiid , will be a disrespect to stupiid people
punchline!!!
Re: 18 Soldiers On Trial For Aiding Boko-Haram by rudee007(m): 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2013
ARES:

grin grin cool down for the guy na
Re: 18 Soldiers On Trial For Aiding Boko-Haram by OGHENE316(m): 10:30pm On Jul 02, 2013
na who cum b d real BOKOHARAM NA? Dat means dy are nt faceles na
Re: 18 Soldiers On Trial For Aiding Boko-Haram by IGBOSON1: 10:43pm On Jul 02, 2013
herquleez: see the military trying its men for alleged offences. The Nigeria Police will never learn, instead they will keep covering up errant policemen. Abeg Police, go and learn how it's done jare.

Kudos to the military for taking this step, though there is room for improvement.

^^^So what's the difference between the military and the police? They're both Nigerian institutions operating in the same environment aren't they?......so what could account for the difference in results?
Re: 18 Soldiers On Trial For Aiding Boko-Haram by juliustsado: 9:24am On Jul 03, 2013
It's well
Re: 18 Soldiers On Trial For Aiding Boko-Haram by toblosky(m): 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2013
I thank God those soldiers will face the military court and get justice in a military way because if they will be handed over to the Nigerian police and charged to court in the judiciary then their punishment will be 100k each with two sureties that must have houses at ikoyi and Banana island.The crime will double after this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don’t Ignore Chemical Weapon Threats By Militants, Boko Haram – ECOWAS Warns FG / Osinbajo And Christian Leaders In Closed-door Meeting In Benin / Mahmood Yakubu: No Result If Edo, Ondo Polls Are Disrupted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.