Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

PDP Blasts Tinubu Over Market Women Leader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Blasts Tinubu Over Market Women Leader (9881 Views)

Mile 12: Akiolu, Others Back Assembly Over Market Relocation - VANGUARD / Court Approves Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder Of Funsho Williams / PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu Over Market Women Leader by ohil: 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2013
Please, whao can tell me how old the Tinubu's Daughter is now? Let start from there.
Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu Over Market Women Leader by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2013
All the Obas in lagos as well the entire ACN governors pays royalties to Tinubu. The man is now The Master And High Lord Of Yoruba Clan. Musiwa24/26 I wonder what you are waiting for,Tinubu would chase you out of your father's compound very soon. You better use that your Nairaland statelite pictures influence against him for real or forever remain his loyal subject.

1 Like

Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu Over Market Women Leader by tollytexy(m): 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2013
wonders shall never end for Naija... Tinubu with his non challant attitude shaa...i always warn him but he wouldn't listen..

1 Like

Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu Over Market Women Leader by PDPvsAPC: 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2013
[size=18pt]I reserve my comment for now[/size]
Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu Over Market Women Leader by Olaone1: 1:29pm On Jul 02, 2013
I hereby condemn, wholeheartedly, what Tinubu did.

It is stress-inducing. cheesy cheesy
Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu Over Market Women Leader by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 02, 2013
Checks and Balances like this from Opposition parties makes our Democracy Strong. But PDP should learn to accept theirs in good faith.
Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu Over Market Women Leader by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2013
Tinubunasation of south west Nigeria
Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu Over Market Women Leader by Sonayontemy: 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2013
Wat is d headache of Okeke about who is d. new Iya-Oloja? Somebody should remind him dat d position is a traditional post nd only d Oba of Lagos, market men nd women has d right to choose who becomes der Iya-Oloja nt Jagaban as he claimed.
Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu Over Market Women Leader by lacasa: 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2013
Funny, this Coming from a Party whose Governor in Bayelsa appointed an 'illiterate first lady' a perm-sec in its education ministry.

Abeg!!.. Tell this to the birds

1 Like

Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu Over Market Women Leader by holluwai(m): 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2013
Yes!!! Traditional title and not a family title. So why must tifnubu's daugter be chosen?!

earthgreeners: wetin concern PDP the killer party with market women. The last time I checked, Iya Oloja is a traditional title.

1 Like

Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu Over Market Women Leader by deletrue: 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2013
Where is the grammerian Abati? This is clearly your duty to complete empty Tinubu. Am sure by this time tomorrow you would have finished him. Or are you so tight? I trust you. You alone have what it will take to blast acn and Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu Over Market Women Leader by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2013
lakpa lakpa: Jonathan is a Mumu President, fighting over a market position decided on by the Oba.

Na wa ooo!!!
I wonder why the mods on Nairaland hidding negative reportag on ACN, CPC, APC While any negative report about the president and PDP is even added to.
Have they sold Nairaland to Tinibu, APC, ACN or CPC?, just asking o.
Ogah Seun, i hail you and your boys.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu Over Market Women Leader by batstan(m): 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2013
ifyalways: PDP V ACN !
Same ol' set of thieves.
Yeye
GBAM!!!!!!! REVOLUTION d only way_out
Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu Over Market Women Leader by Dpeacemaker101: 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2013
Demdem: Can someone remind this foolish killer member that it was the decision of the beloved Oba Akiolu has supported by market men and women themselves and not Tinubus decision.
why won't the Obama support the move, when he is been ruled by Tinubu? Do you think at all?

1 Like

Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu Over Market Women Leader by Dpeacemaker101: 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2013
lakpa lakpa: Jonathan is a Mumu President, fighting over a market position decided on by the Oba.

Na wa ooo!!!
Now I know that you really don't have anything to say, when ACN was making their noise going about the probe of the security officials am sure you were in your bed sleeping, so the market women and men are not part of Nigerians? People have brains are can't use them, it's a shame that you people are so blind and can't see the wrong in tinubu's action.

1 Like

Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu Over Market Women Leader by Longeria(m): 2:46pm On Jul 02, 2013
Demdem: Can someone remind this foolish killer member that it was the decision of the beloved Oba Akiolu has supported by market men and women themselves and not Tinubus decision.
sharaaaaaaaaaap there, are you a trader? Which market? Tinubu's continued driving of Lagos like JAMES BOND will certainly consume him politically. Even Oba Akiolu was not happy hence his absence at the coronation. Why must it be Tinubu daughter, don't worry, the next Agbero union president will be Tinubu's son and it will continue till the whole of Lagos is "TINUBUISED". The Godly-SATAN, Lai MORE - HARM - MADE seems to see nothing wrong in it, instead he keeps poke nosing in PDP matter. Progressive my foot.

1 Like

Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu Over Market Women Leader by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 02, 2013
Professor Peter: Tinubunasation of south west Nigeria

What are you saying? Was his mother not the past iyaloja?

Why is iyaloja position of any concern of non lagosians anyway?
Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu Over Market Women Leader by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2013
Dpeacemaker101: why won't the Obama support the move, when he is been ruled by Tinubu? Do you think at all?

I think u are the one not thinking. What has Obama got to do with the kings decision undecided
Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu Over Market Women Leader by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2013
[s]
Longeria: sharaaaaaaaaaap there, are you a trader? Which market? Tinubu's continued driving of Lagos like JAMES BOND will certainly consume him politically. Even Oba Akiolu was not happy hence his absence at the coronation. Why must it be Tinubu daughter, don't worry, the next Agbero union president will be Tinubu's son and it will continue till the whole of Lagos is "TINUBUISED". The Godly-SATAN, Lai MORE - HARM - MADE seems to see nothing wrong in it, instead he keeps poke nosing in PDP matter. Progressive my foot.
[/s]

This post makes no sense. Readers beware.
Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu Over Market Women Leader by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2013
Abeg how I go tek register my new political party---the GAN-Garri Activists of Nigeria, motto: Garri for All

I don tire for all these foolish mumu jagbajantis barawo ole parties....it's time we rise up and form our independent party and take over power from dis clowns. Join me let's move dis nation forward.
Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu Over Market Women Leader by antartica(m): 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2013
earthgreeners: wetin concern PDP the killer party with market women. The last time I checked, Iya Oloja is a traditional title.

Is it a hereditary title? Is the title confined among yoruba traders or lagosians?

What makes her the right person?

1 Like

Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu Over Market Women Leader by creativemusic: 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu Over Market Women Leader by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 02, 2013
antartica:

Is it a hereditary title? Is the title confined among yoruba traders or lagosians?

What makes her the right person?

All these questions should be directed at Oba Akiolu who appointed her after stakeholders chose her has their leader.
Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu Over Market Women Leader by Inoknowbook: 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2013
I have always said it, one of the worst things that could ever happen to this country, is for Tinubu to gain national prominence. The man should be restricted to his fiefdom, Lagos. He man is just a masquerade, who is never a progressive nor a democrat. He believes so much in hand picking people to electoral positions. Look at what happened in the SW during the AC primaries, it was actually not a primary, but a 'handpicking' by Tinubu. Lagos State is still under his iron clad fist 8 years after he left power, and APC today is presenting him as a progressive and potential savior of Nigeria together with the tribalist, Buhari? Whenever I see or hear Tinubu talking about democracy, I feel like throwing up. I do look at him with disdain!

4 Likes

Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu Over Market Women Leader by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 02, 2013
cheesy
Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu Over Market Women Leader by Hade4larin: 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2013
Such office is determined by d Traditional leaders and not the Government
But, d king should have thought logically before making such a controversial decision like this
coolSuch office is determined by d Traditional leaders and not the Government
But, d king should have thought logically before making such a controversial decision like this
Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu Over Market Women Leader by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2013
Hade4larin: Such office is determined by d Traditional leaders and not the Government
coolSuch office is determined by d Traditional leaders and not the Government

The king consulted widely. Are u aware that stakeholders are in support of the kings decision? Are u even aware that this lady in question before the demise of mogaji was already a vice leader of some sort in this association? t. This issue has been thrashed.
I won't even be surprised that the Oba also consulted his ancestors and they approved it.
Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu Over Market Women Leader by flexshop(m): 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2013
At least I prefer PDP at the federal level because it is easy to get power from them,imagine if tinubu is president,his generation wiLl continue to rule Nigeria....the man is too greedy for my liking

1 Like

Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu Over Market Women Leader by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 02, 2013
deemdeem:

The king consulted widely. Are u aware that stakeholders are in support of the kings decision? Are u even aware that this lady in question before the demise of mogaji was already a vice leader of some sort in this association? t. This issue has been thrashed.
I won't even be surprised that the Oba also consulted his ancestors and they approved it.
You never hansa me!
Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu Over Market Women Leader by frankyychiji(f): 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2013
earthgreeners: wetin concern PDP the killer party with market women. The last time I checked, Iya Oloja is a traditional title. smiley. i tire 4 dis RETARDEENS
you are d retarded one obviously. Even a new born baby knows its a trado-political title which Tinubu has used over the years as political tool during election. He won't dare allow another person to hold the title cos he can't vouch for the persons 100percent loyalty when d chips are down. And its a shame that a thief a thief of monumental proportion could hold an entire race to ransom. Read this.http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/tinubus-massive-looting-of-lagos-uncovered/#comment-734394894
Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu Over Market Women Leader by deywarley(m): 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2013
Okeke described the demand by the ACN as
“irresponsible, meddlesomeness and foolish
scandal-mongering"

Omo see grammar

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbos In The Dallas/ Fortworth Embark on 30 Day Protest Against Dr Ariyo / Philip Aivoji Emerges Lagos PDP Chairman / Soludo Appointed National Leader Of APGA By The Party's NEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.