Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

PHOTO: Woman Which Her Feet Is Facing Backwards - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PHOTO: Woman Which Her Feet Is Facing Backwards (1022 Views)

Doctors Discover Unborn Twin Inside Woman Which Had Been Growing For 40 Years / Photo: Woman Buys 2 Babes For #1.9m In Lagos.. / Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Woman Which Her Feet Is Facing Backwards by xmobaba(m): 10:44am On Jul 02, 2013
Wang Fang, 32, of Chongqing city in China, was born with her feet facing backward. she has been living like that for the past 32 years ,and just of recent she refused disability pension by being classified as disabled. “I can run faster than most of my friends and have a regular job as a waitress in the family restaurant. There is no reason to class me as disabled.”view photo here xmoentertainment..com

if you see that can person for 9ja what will you do?? abeg drop your comment in the comment box here www.xmoentertainment..com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Married Man Using A Female Frend's Picture As DP / FIRST TIME MOTHERS; How Are U Coping? / What Is The Prescription For Anger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.