Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Married Man Using A Female Frend's Picture As DP - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Man Using A Female Frend's Picture As DP (1022 Views)

Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal / Wife Gets Sexy Bra, Panties & Others 4rm A Male Frend,advice D Hubby / Married Man Using A Female Frend's Picture As DP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Man Using A Female Frend's Picture As DP by willarrie(m): 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
Hi Folks,Been having dis arguement wt ma wife since ytday coz I used M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ female frend's picture as M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ DP jt to Honor her on her Birthdae,BTW M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ Wife ȋ̝̊̅§ not on BB and she did'nt knw until I told her abt it yet she did'nt take it lightly @all,And so am asking Ʋ ladies,specially Τ̲̅ђε̲ married women,wats Τ̲̅ђε̲ big deal in D̶̲̥̅̊ά̲̣̣̣̥†̥ av
Re: Married Man Using A Female Frend's Picture As DP by kreamidiva(f): 11:22pm On Jul 08, 2013
If it's an innocent gesture and u're truthfully not having an affair with her,then it's not bad. Its not out of place for ur wife to be jealous tho. Buh pls put down d pix if it would cause tensions in ur marriage. Goodluck to u

1 Like

Re: Married Man Using A Female Frend's Picture As DP by obowunmi(m): 12:16am On Jul 09, 2013
You married a child as a wife.
Re: Married Man Using A Female Frend's Picture As DP by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 09, 2013
This whole bb DP sef... undecided
Abeg, if she no like am, remove am. CHIKENA!
Re: Married Man Using A Female Frend's Picture As DP by greatgod2012(f): 3:33am On Jul 09, 2013
You should have told her before you did it, if she had objected then, then, dont do it, and now that you have done it and she seems not to like it, remove the picture. Infact, you should have known what will go well with your wife and what will not, so, its uncalled for to delibrately do what you know she wont like, so, i will advise that you remove the picture for the sake of your marriage.
Small small issues like this should not be allowed to be causing uproar in one's marriage.
It is well with your marriage.
Re: Married Man Using A Female Frend's Picture As DP by RoyalRoy(m): 6:29am On Jul 09, 2013
Habaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!

Insecurity is a no-no for me in any man-woman relationship!!

If ur wife knew she was ur friend & genuinely its her birthday.....and your PM states clearly "Happy Birthday Lagbaja Omo Tamedun" what's there to get angry about?
Abi you put that "kissing" emoticon on ur pm?

I believe your wife might have reservations for the woman in particular & not ur action in totality!!
Communicate with her, and ensure u work on her self esteem.......will be best for the two of you!!
Re: Married Man Using A Female Frend's Picture As DP by Princesszoe: 9:19am On Jul 09, 2013
THIS IS NOT WISE AND CAN CAUSE SERIOUS PROBLEM THAT MAY SCATTER THE MARRIAGE. HOW ABOUT THE WIFE BEING THE ONE THAT USED HER MALE FRIEND'S PICTURE AS DP? INTERESTING I GUESS. LIKE I SAID IN THE ORDER SECTION, MARRIED PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE BOUNDARIES AND THIS SHOULD BE ONE OF IT.
Re: Married Man Using A Female Frend's Picture As DP by mgbeketoto: 11:23am On Jul 09, 2013
Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee world!
Which wan consain me as the wife? grin
I have my own boyfriendSSSSSS. . . .Open marriages RRRRRRRRRROCK!

To whom it may consain please!
Awon one wife. . .One blokos. . .till death do YOU part!
Mu che che che che che che

(1) (Reply)

Who Owns A Man? Wife Or Mother. / Annoying Things Parents Sometimes Do. / t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.