Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Lady Of Controversies, Kemi Olunloyo Proposes To Her Sweetheart On Facebook - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Of Controversies, Kemi Olunloyo Proposes To Her Sweetheart On Facebook (915 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo / Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details / Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Of Controversies, Kemi Olunloyo Proposes To Her Sweetheart On Facebook by amakaikeng(f): 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2013
The controversial daughter of former Oyo State Governor, Kemi Olunloyo, is at it again. This time the lady who is currently living in Ibadan after she was extradited from Canada where she was based up until her deportation, has proposed to a certain Lanre on Facebook.
Here’s what she posted:

“What Lanre first said to me on Facebook after he met me in Lagos and I didn't give a shit about him at the Beyonce/Snoop Dogg concert in 2006:
"I've been stalking u for years online and I like your outspoken, honest, brash, crazy ways. No woman in this Nigeria can top that."

I was in #Canada when he stalked me all the way there. We became friends, we skyped, he traveled around on work, we spoke, it was real, I told him I was getting deported in 9 mos time when that was served to me. He told me to come home. I never wanted to stay or appeal to stay in Canada. I came home for myself. He tried to pick me up in Ibadan to attend events but I was not interested. I was not settled. I was bitter about a lot of things leaving Canada. Leaving my grown sons behind till they could go to America. I did not have time for Lanre… Now I want him. Does he still want me? He is very private and does not like noise. He told me May 1st over the phone that I have introduced him to my fans YET I play games with him. I NEVER in my life will dare propose to a man..Read the rest at the link…http://amakaikenga..com/2013/07/lady-of-controversies-kemi-olunloyo.html

Re: Lady Of Controversies, Kemi Olunloyo Proposes To Her Sweetheart On Facebook by Beetwo(m): 9:16pm On Jul 02, 2013
tonto sista lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Of Controversies, Kemi Olunloyo Proposes To Her Sweetheart On Facebook by Gratia(f): 9:43pm On Jul 02, 2013
Can someone please tell this attention seeker that she should act/behave her age
Re: Lady Of Controversies, Kemi Olunloyo Proposes To Her Sweetheart On Facebook by waleadex(m): 10:40pm On Jul 02, 2013
Recently,everything about this one is always in opposite to the true existence of humanity...May God help her!

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Disses Chris Brown / On Funke Akindele's Separation! / Limpopo Singer Kcee Buys 2013 Range Rover And BMW X6 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.