Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,506 members, 7,865,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:43 PM

Stephnora Okere Debunks Rumours Of Her Face Being Burnt And Damaged-photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephnora Okere Debunks Rumours Of Her Face Being Burnt And Damaged-photo (3191 Views)

Caroline Danjuma, Returns To Nollywood Amid Rumours Of Her Crashed Marriage / I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere / Stephnora Okere And Asari Dokuboh (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephnora Okere Debunks Rumours Of Her Face Being Burnt And Damaged-photo by beebeebaby: 9:12pm On Jul 02, 2013
The news that has been making the rounds in the entertainment circle and the press recently about nollywood star actress stephnora okere keeping away from the public due to the fact that her face has been badly burnt and damaged by cosmetics has been debunked by the actress herself. she posted a picture of herself without make-up on her facebook today and wrote this...

"Pls folks, kindly tell me what part of my face is burnt so i can see, i really get tired of people cooking up stuff just to create news and sell their papers. #talking of junk journalism#" ..

well, i have taken a close look at the picture and i dont see anything wrong with the face, over to you folks, what do you think?

Re: Stephnora Okere Debunks Rumours Of Her Face Being Burnt And Damaged-photo by beebeebaby: 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2013
the face looks okay to me .
Re: Stephnora Okere Debunks Rumours Of Her Face Being Burnt And Damaged-photo by Double194(m): 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2013
If U tell me say U no see where dis face burn na him be say U need glasses abi U think say na only fire dey burn face? Bleach sef sabi cook skin small small
Re: Stephnora Okere Debunks Rumours Of Her Face Being Burnt And Damaged-photo by beebeebaby: 1:39am On Jul 03, 2013
Double194: If U tell me say U no see where dis face burn na him be say U need glasses abi U think say na only fire dey burn face? Bleach sef sabi cook skin small small

pls enlighten us o. u seem to have better eyes than everyone else
Re: Stephnora Okere Debunks Rumours Of Her Face Being Burnt And Damaged-photo by Caesar1988(m): 6:53am On Jul 03, 2013
beebeebaby:

u no go believe say dis face don burn finish until u see charcoal,herr face is gone,damn
Re: Stephnora Okere Debunks Rumours Of Her Face Being Burnt And Damaged-photo by Iyabetajos(f): 8:44am On Jul 03, 2013
ahhh dis face get kasala ohh.see dark patches everywhere ahhhhh
Re: Stephnora Okere Debunks Rumours Of Her Face Being Burnt And Damaged-photo by Double194(m): 10:24am On Jul 03, 2013
beebeebaby:

My people dey talk say the death wey go kill dog pikin no dey allow hear shit smell. DatsAll
Re: Stephnora Okere Debunks Rumours Of Her Face Being Burnt And Damaged-photo by AreaMama: 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2013
Iyabetajos: ahhh dis face get kasala ohh.see dark patches everywhere ahhhhh

I don't see anytin wrong wit dis face. D face and d skin is pretty much d same colour. What do u expexct her to do? Bleach d face to look fairer than d body. Guys, pls free steph, she is lookin great joor
Re: Stephnora Okere Debunks Rumours Of Her Face Being Burnt And Damaged-photo by AreaMama: 11:20pm On Jul 03, 2013
sad
Double194:
My people dey talk say the death wey go kill dog pikin no dey allow hear shit smell. DatsAll

Your point exactlu?
Re: Stephnora Okere Debunks Rumours Of Her Face Being Burnt And Damaged-photo by idupaul: 11:48pm On Jul 03, 2013
This woman is living in denial .. Saw her in a supermarket and she was burnt beyond redemption ..she was so burnt I cringed in fear
Re: Stephnora Okere Debunks Rumours Of Her Face Being Burnt And Damaged-photo by AreaMama: 12:56am On Jul 04, 2013
idupaul: This woman is living in denial .. Saw her in a supermarket and she was burnt beyond redemption ..she was so burnt I cringed in fear

So whose picture is dat up there. Who in God's name is tryin to pull steph down. Na wa o
Re: Stephnora Okere Debunks Rumours Of Her Face Being Burnt And Damaged-photo by AreaMama: 2:08pm On Jul 04, 2013
Double194: If U tell me say U no see where dis face burn na him be say U need glasses abi U think say na only fire dey burn face? Bleach sef sabi cook skin small small

If u have the guts, post ur own picture or dat of ur girlfriend if u r a man and let us see. We r waitin
Re: Stephnora Okere Debunks Rumours Of Her Face Being Burnt And Damaged-photo by Double194(m): 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2013
I no get time to follow U dey argue atop wash wash Celebrity. She no even enta Z list Celebrity
Re: Stephnora Okere Debunks Rumours Of Her Face Being Burnt And Damaged-photo by AreaMama: 9:22pm On Jul 04, 2013
Double194: I no get time to follow U dey argue atop wash wash Celebrity. She no even enta Z list Celebrity

Olodo, and u dey follow dis thread. Lolz. U r so funny. Go get a life and stop sipping on tha "haterade". Stephnora doesn't even know u exist.
Re: Stephnora Okere Debunks Rumours Of Her Face Being Burnt And Damaged-photo by Combosa13: 4:56pm On Jul 05, 2013
What exactly is your point is it the Z list celebrity, her face or do you have a personal issues with steph. you seem to be very personal with her. don't you have better thing to do than trash peoples efforts.pls steph don't mind people like this, you are A ok!!!.
Re: Stephnora Okere Debunks Rumours Of Her Face Being Burnt And Damaged-photo by Double194(m): 12:00am On Jul 06, 2013
AreaMama:

Olodo, and u dey follow dis thread. Lolz. U r so funny. Go get a life and stop sipping on tha "haterade". Stephnora doesn't even know u exist.
Like I care she exists too. To be frank I place her on the same list with Azadus and Rasquie. Her life is meaningless to me she could drop dead for all I care. I have a life baby. My advice to U is arguing with me about her half-baked face won't heal it. #Datzall
Re: Stephnora Okere Debunks Rumours Of Her Face Being Burnt And Damaged-photo by Double194(m): 12:02am On Jul 06, 2013
Combosa13: What exactly is your point is it the Z list celebrity, her face or do you have a personal issues with steph. you seem to be very personal with her. don't you have better thing to do than trash peoples efforts.pls steph don't mind people like this, you are A ok!!!.
A list my left yansh, so if people dey talk of actress U go mention her name. Guy go rest one place finish ur coke and bons.
Re: Stephnora Okere Debunks Rumours Of Her Face Being Burnt And Damaged-photo by beebeebaby: 1:29pm On Jul 06, 2013
Double194:
Like I care she exists too. To be frank I place her on the same list with Azadus and Rasquie. Her life is meaningless to me she could drop dead for all I care. I have a life baby. My advice to U is arguing with me about her half-baked face won't heal it. #Datzall

ol'boy, which once na. why are u running a sister down na. A list or Z list, its not really in your place to rate any artiste, you know why? Becos u r a "NOBODY". and if you dont care about steph, why are you still hanging around this thread. waka pass na. i trip for you o. you con dey remind me of a granny and her gang of old folks that sit around a cup of cocoa to talk about other people's issues.

(1) (Reply)

Puff Daddy Gushes Over Jennifer Lopez’s Curvaceous Butt, Slams Kim Kardashian’s! / Photos: Meet Actress Ireti Osayemi's Kids / Actor Femi Adebayo Gushes About His Twin Sons As They Celebrate Their Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.