Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

See Woman With Feet Facing Backwards - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See Woman With Feet Facing Backwards (993 Views)

Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) / How To Heal Cracked Feet Quickly / INCREDIBLE: Born With Feet Facing Backwards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Woman With Feet Facing Backwards by hod898(m): 3:31am On Jul 03, 2013
Wang Fang, 32, of Chongqing city in China, was born with her feet facing the wrong way. She has learned to live with her condition without problems and recently refused a disability pension by being classified as disabled. “I can run faster than most of my friends and have a regular job as a waitress in the family restaurant. There is no reason to class me as disabled.”
What do you think of this?

Re: See Woman With Feet Facing Backwards by Occurstaem(m): 6:28am On Jul 03, 2013
Believe

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Avoid Impotency In Men / Nothing To Smile About: Asia's Deadly Addiction To Betel Quids / Do You Remember Paani Pure Water?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.