Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,347 members, 7,954,405 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:18 PM

- Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (5103 Views)

A Gay Wants To Commit Suicide. Advice Him / Should I Commit Suicide,pls Advice / I Read My Sister"s Diary And She Is Planning To Commit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by ozengbe(m): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2013
There r so many option for u, with ur computer skills u can make a living. U can get international certifications n get a good job and a secure future. I have a friend that is working in an oil company without a degree, he he went for safety training, fire fighting training and got international cert on this fields. Now he earns more than millions of graduates in nigeria
Re: by Azmarie(f): 6:39pm On Jul 07, 2013
Firstly, Islam has a very clear position on suicide; that it is forbidden, Haram and a gross violation of the sanctity of life. It is not our life to decide whether we would want to end it. Our soul is a gift from Allah Almighty and He decides when the soul is returned to Him.
The Ahadith not only confirm that it is haram to commit suicide and that the punishment for it is to repeatedly commit the same act in the Fire without ever dying, forever – but also clearly confirm that it is forbidden to commit suicide even in war.

1 Like

Re: by proudly233: 10:11am On Jul 17, 2014
Azmarie: Firstly, Islam has a very clear position on suicide; that it is forbidden, Haram and a gross violation of the sanctity of life. It is not our life to decide whether we would want to end it. Our soul is a gift from Allah Almighty and He decides when the soul is returned to Him.
The Ahadith not only confirm that it is haram to commit suicide and that the punishment for it is to repeatedly commit the same act in the Fire without ever dying, forever – but also clearly confirm that it is forbidden to commit suicide even in war.

Suicide bombers nko?

Anyways, op
Wa alaikum salam

I see you are alive and kicking.

I cant believe the kind of love that was shared on here, its unlike the popular names of bigots we now have on NL.

Allah is great.
Re: by apolonius(m): 11:13am On Jul 17, 2014
I know how heavy your soul is because of failed self-defined expectations,but just calm down and note the following:

-the journey through life is a race alone.Yes,you are walking alone to your dreams and never competing with friends. That they started before you doesn't mean that you won't do better than them tomorrow.

-stop looking at particular directions. There are many universities that can easily offer you admissions. Let your JAMB choices be universities where the competition for your course of interest is not stiff and serious. Pick state universities in the Northern and Middle-Belt regions.

-If you are interested in UniAgric Makurdi,make it your choice when you write JAMB next and I can talk to my elder bro who is an influential prof there to guide you in. Also,the IBB university has a former dean and eminent lecturer presently there who is known to me. Once you pick either and meet the basic requirements I am happy to be of help to you.

-keep a clear vision of what you want to achieve and stay hungry for it,not hopeless. Thomas Edison,Abraham Lincoln,Steve Jobs and Henry Ford who are unrivaled achievers in the human world failed hundreds of times but stayed with a burning desire,not frustrated to suicide thinking,for their dreams and the world is better for their optimism in pursuit of visions.

-Stay hungry for what you want to achieve,purge yourself of those funny life-taking thoughts.
Re: by egopersonified(f): 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2014
Op, all I want you to do, please meditate on your signature, it is the simple answer you need at this time.
Re: by ogawisdom(m): 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
God's time is d best n d story of life is different for everyone. Note success in life is nt determined by hw fast u finish university education. Some ll finish and nt secure a job for 10yrs. Wat ll b ll b, God is in control.

Only complete cowards commit suicide. Face wat is facing u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Stop Helping Anyone Living In Nigeria? / I Caught My Father FUCKING My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice / Who Needs A Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.