Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day (30457 Views)

Photo Of The Craziest Rag Day Student... / Photo: 'rag Day' As Celebrated In FUT Minna / What's The Origin Of Rag Day In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day by dayokanu(m): 6:08pm On Jul 03, 2013
I think its only low level schools that still observe this rag day nuisance
Re: Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 03, 2013
The last time I had to turn my neck to 270• Because of video or pictures like this was when I watched one of Timaya's video clip. Does that mean you cannot rotate those pix before uploading them? Anyway I understand your anxiousness to grace Nairaland's frontpage. You made it.
Re: Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2013
Waste of Seun's Storage space.
Re: Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day by InvertedHammer: 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2013

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2013
InvertedHammer: Did you get her number? Forward to moi ASAP

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1184082_nduragday_jpgc0bdc6afc2c8af1438cd60acaaf4d9b1[/img]

So what were you Nigerian men saying about potbelly again? undecided

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day by fulli16(m): 6:15pm On Jul 03, 2013
dis 1 no make much sense sef angry
Re: Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day by ocephraim(m): 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2013
Na wa for nairalanders o.... A group of students r just having fun, doin crazy stuffs and jonzng.. And some people are here hating... O ma se o... angry

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day by InvertedHammer: 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

So what were you Nigerian men saying about potbelly again? undecided

Did I tell you say I wan marry her?
Re: Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day by ROYALD(m): 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2013
wawu
Re: Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2013
InvertedHammer:

Did I tell you say I wan marry her?

Wetin you wan do with her?
Re: Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2013
Dis one na small thing na
Re: Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day by noobsaibot2(m): 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2013
[size=48pt]NDI ARA grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day by InvertedHammer: 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Use your imagination. I know you are smart.

The girl is "FOOD IS READY"
grin grin grin
Re: Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day by premlove(m): 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2013
This op u go spoil smal sha u no c beta place to snap na there yansh u dey snap
Re: Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day by AbuMikey(m): 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2013
Normal ish!!
Re: Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day by DollyParton1(f): 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

InvertedHammer:

Use your imagination. I know you are smart.

The girl is "FOOD IS READY"
grin grin grin

SMH.
Re: Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day by Besto(m): 6:55pm On Jul 03, 2013
uhmmm
my students...let them have fun.
Its student week.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day by Afolabs101: 7:30pm On Jul 03, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

SMH.

You're shaking your head, but you chose a moniker after a woman whose major claim to fame is a couple of fake boobs that look like a pair of watermelons glued to a plank of wood undecided

@post: I've seen this in Lagos before, I always feel for them and end up coughing up some scratch tongue

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day by Humphreydis(m): 7:45pm On Jul 03, 2013
Afam4eva: Why are the pictures upside down. Do you want to break my neck?
.........buaaaahahahaha!!...guy u no well o
Re: Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day by lekkie073(m): 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2013
I thot rag day tins is a polytechnic thing. never heard of a university doing ragday grin
Re: Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day by DollyParton1(f): 8:04pm On Jul 03, 2013
Afolabs101:

You're shaking your head, but you chose a moniker after a woman whose major claim to fame is a couple of fake boobs that look like a pair of watermelons glued to a plank of wood undecided

@post: I've seen this in Lagos before, I always feel for them and end up coughing up some scratch tongue

Excuse u?
Her only claim to fame is her fake bossom?
Dude! U must have been born after year 2000 or u don't know what u re spewing.
Use ur brain man!
Re: Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day by proclivity: 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2013
the proceeds from the so called rag day is meant to be donated to charity, but these days as people are done ragging they head to the closest boutique to get new clothes and line their pockets with the rest.....

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day by okooyinbo(m): 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2013
Afolabs101:

Dolly Parton was long a popular songstress even before your own birth. How dare you say her claim to fame are her silicon mountains? The woman is over 70 years of age, so young man, show some respect and please stop spreading untruth. Thank you!
Re: Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2013
Fellow Nairalands pls is any body aware of Health Stream company in lagos. I got an interview invitation 4rm them dis evening. Pls tell me about them. Tanks

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day by supaeagles(m): 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2013
Dolly-Parton:
Excuse u?
Her only claim to fame is her fake bossom?
Dude! U must have been born after year 2000 or u don't know what u re spewing.Use ur brain man!
ha ha right on Dolly!! .... who can ever forget the many great hits (to go with the gr8 pair of titz) ...... here's my favourite ..... Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene
Re: Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day by Afolabs101: 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2013
I said "major" claim to fame, not only! I certainly do concede that she's had a long and successful career, but her numerous plastic surgery jobs are what the media focused on, hence my memory of her and subsequent comment.

I just felt that if that's your role model, going by your use of her name, maybe you shouldn't be so quick to judge others wink
Re: Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day by Nichobabe(m): 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2013
proclivity: the proceeds from the so called rag day is meant to be donated to charity, but these days as people are done ragging they head to the closest boutique to get new clothes and line their pockets with the rest.....

What if they are the Charity? grin grin grin
Re: Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day by DollyParton1(f): 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2013
Afolabs101: I said "major" claim to fame, not only! I certainly do concede that she's had a long and successful career, but her numerous plastic surgery jobs are what the media focused on, hence my memory of her and subsequent comment.

I just felt that if that's your role model, going by your use of her name, maybe you shouldn't be so quick to judge others wink

I think you have no memory of her at all.
Her boob-job was publicized cos she was popular before. Not that she got popular because of her boob-job. Don't get it twisted.
And how do u conclude that she's my role model?
Like I said earlier use ur brain and think clearly!
Re: Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day by Afolabs101: 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2013
Afolabs101: I said "major" claim to fame, not only! I certainly do concede that she's had a long and successful career, but her numerous plastic surgery jobs are what the media focused on, hence my memory of her and subsequent comment.

Re: Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day by enesy4u(m): 9:52pm On Jul 03, 2013
This aint rag day almost all d pictures luk normal to mee. Mayb ur student union need to visit futa wen next d real rag/kolomental day is holding
Re: Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 03, 2013
U guyz mean ragday don't exist in Norther part,...hmmmm education is lacking that way...this are some ingredient which actually make up Education,.
Re: Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day by InvertedHammer: 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2013
On rag days, most oga dey stay for house with packets of condoms.

If u knock for gate and you fine, oga go toast make im collect one round.

Naija people sef

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rose Nkemdili-Obi Maltina Teacher Of The Year 2015 (pics) / UNN Students' Protest Turns Tragic As Car Knocks Down 5 Persons (photos) / ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.