Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,126 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day (30458 Views)

Photo Of The Craziest Rag Day Student... / Photo: 'rag Day' As Celebrated In FUT Minna / What's The Origin Of Rag Day In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day by smartg(m): 10:59pm On Jul 03, 2013
Leaders of 2moro, beggers of 2day

the young shall surely grow some day.
Re: Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day by Revolva(m): 11:22pm On Jul 03, 2013
if them liek make dem use their future do rags day....na dem sabi...and if u check the students who do this rag day rubbish its the unserious students and the type that comes out with 2nd class lower or 3rd class
Re: Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 03, 2013
supaeagles: ha ha right on Dolly!! .... who can ever forget the many great hits (to go with the gr8 pair of titz) ...... here's my favourite ..... Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene

Clicked on the link, loved the song

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day by OCcool: 12:06am On Jul 04, 2013
Revolva: if them liek make dem use their future do rags day....na dem sabi...and if u check the students who do this rag day rubbish its the unserious students and the type that comes out with 2nd class lower or 3rd class
and how did u come about dis conclusion? Stop blabbing things u know nothing about
Re: Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day by toygod2: 5:57am On Jul 04, 2013
I hope they are not churning-out another set of militants. Because,me i fear N.D peoplessss o. lol
Re: Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day by eniorisha(m): 7:31am On Jul 04, 2013
supaeagles: exactly bros, and now my laptop come fall for ground as i de rotate am to see the girls well well embarassed
Hold nairaland & d mod. of dc section responsible. u may sue them 4 damages.
Re: Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day by badooo(m): 7:35am On Jul 04, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Isn't this how Nigerian ppl dress on a typical day? undecided

Why is the environment/surroundings looking dirtier/more raggy than the students?

U mad gan sha
Re: Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day by solacec4t(f): 9:14am On Jul 04, 2013
Afam4eva: Why are the pictures upside down. Do you want to break my neck?

lol.....tired of bending my neck too... had to squint as well
Re: Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day by solacec4t(f): 9:19am On Jul 04, 2013
Revolva: if them liek make dem use their future do rags day....na dem sabi...and if u check the students who do this rag day rubbish its the unserious students and the type that comes out with 2nd class lower or 3rd class

why make such statement? Have they wronged u in anyway? Give them a break, pls.
Re: Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day by FOLLEY20(m): 9:27am On Jul 04, 2013
Abujafood: They look like Nigerian students doing rags day anything new or different that we haven't seen before?
In fact, nothing. They are not even unusual!
Re: Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 05, 2014
YOU ONLY ENGAGE YOURSELF IN THESE MADNESS WHEN YOU RECEIVE ALERTS DAILY/WEEKLY/MONTHLY FROM YOUR DAD/
MUM/UNCLE/SISTER....but after school, when life begin to dawn on you,to recharge with #100 card sometime, na like
hell.....you will see all theses as madness....when u are a graduate, submitted like over 50 CVs and there are no jobs....#naija

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rose Nkemdili-Obi Maltina Teacher Of The Year 2015 (pics) / UNN Students' Protest Turns Tragic As Car Knocks Down 5 Persons (photos) / ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.