Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,168 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Gays And Lesbians,sodomites & Gomorites,should God Apologize For Destroying U B4 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gays And Lesbians,sodomites & Gomorites,should God Apologize For Destroying U B4 (1178 Views)

Prophetic Warfare Prayers For Destroying Witchcraft Spiritual Feedings / Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... / If You Died, Why Should God Let You Into Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gays And Lesbians,sodomites & Gomorites,should God Apologize For Destroying U B4 by okpanaokpoko(m): 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2013
The bible has no record of God directly destroying a city for any crime other than when men began sleeping with fellow men. Man sleeping with fellow man? What a debasement! Even, the lower animals like Goats, Dogs, Frogs and Ants have no record of sleeping with same sex. This is the very reason I believe the world is coming to an end. First it was the Anglican Church, next USA then UK etc
Kenya's president and deputy president urged U.S. President Barack Obama on Sunday to respect the African country's culture and religious beliefs following comments made by Obama in Senegal, in which the president encouraged African governments to decriminalize homosexuality. Kenya Deputy President William Ruto also urged Obama to "respect Kenyans" and their belief that homosexuality is a sin.
As the euphoria over the gains made by U.S. gays and lesbians over the issue of same sex marriage now legal in USA slowly dissipates, Britain is said to be within weeks of approving same-sex civil marriage. The proposed change in the law, is to be voted on in Parliament, is predicted to take place before New Year’s Day. THE SIGN OF THE END (666)
Luke: 17:28-29: Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; “they married man to fellow man” But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. (Okpana okpoko gburu nti chiriya, He who have ears let him hear). Read more at okpanaokpoko..com
Re: Gays And Lesbians,sodomites & Gomorites,should God Apologize For Destroying U B4 by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2013
Hey Okpa,

Quite an interesting post but...

okpana-okpoko:
The bible has no record of God directly destroying a city for any crime other than when men began sleeping with fellow men. Man sleeping with fellow man? What a debasement!

Can you please remind me again why the world was destroyed at the time of Noah?

okpana-okpoko:

Even, the lower animals like Goats, Dogs, Frogs and Ants have no record of sleeping with same sex.

Are you sure that some of the "lower animals" you mentioned above have never demonstrated some homosexual tendencies?

okpana-okpoko:

This is the very reason I believe the world is coming to an end.

Nah men! Even without homosexuality the world as we know it will definitely come to an end one day...

okpana-okpoko:

First it was the Anglican Church, next USA then UK etc

Hmmmm...Yes, it is quite sad when the church fails in its duty as the 'light of the world'...

okpana-okpoko:

Kenya's president and deputy president urged U.S. President Barack Obama on Sunday to respect the African country's culture and religious beliefs following comments made by Obama in Senegal, in which the president encouraged African governments to decriminalize homosexuality. Kenya Deputy President William Ruto also urged Obama to "respect Kenyans" and their belief that homosexuality is a sin.

I believe firmly that homosexuality is sinful but I do not agree with any law that discriminates against homosexuals...they should be free to choose the kind of s*xual orientation they want for themselves though I say this with some caveat...

okpana-okpoko:

As the euphoria over the gains made by U.S. gays and lesbians over the issue of same sex marriage now legal in USA slowly dissipates, Britain is said to be within weeks of approving same-sex civil marriage. The proposed change in the law, is to be voted on in Parliament, is predicted to take place before New Year’s Day. THE SIGN OF THE END (666)
Luke: 17:28-29: Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; “they married man to fellow man” But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. (Okpana okpoko gburu nti chiriya, He who have ears let him hear). Read more at okpanaokpoko..com

Hmmm...

If homosexuals want protection from the law, then they should have it because of the threat they face but I do not agree with any law compelling public servants to wed homosexuals...if they want to be wedded then let them get their very own to do the honours.

1 Like

Re: Gays And Lesbians,sodomites & Gomorites,should God Apologize For Destroying U B4 by okpanaokpoko(m): 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2013
As a rational human being, what will you do if you discover your male dog is mating another male dog. Then imagine what God our creator feels.
Re: Gays And Lesbians,sodomites & Gomorites,should God Apologize For Destroying U B4 by Mudley313: 7:43pm On Jul 03, 2013
okpana-okpoko:
As a rational human being, what will you do if you discover your male dog is mating another male dog. Then imagine what God our creator feels.

this is why this your god is a complete failure
he does not like homosexuality, but he created humans who practice it
he does not like sin, but he creates lucifer who is supposed to be the father of sin
he creates an imperfect earth that is full of poverty, disease, war, famine, earthquakes, tsunamis etc...instead of worrying about these important issues that affect millions of lives daily, your god is more worried about what two homosexual adults do behind closed doors...is this your god a pervert?

1 Like

Re: Gays And Lesbians,sodomites & Gomorites,should God Apologize For Destroying U B4 by bizmahn: 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2013
striktlymi: Hey Okpa,

Quite an interesting post but...

Can you please remind me again why the world was destroyed at the time of Noah?

Are you sure that some of the "lower animals" you mentioned above have never demonstrated some homosexual tendencies?

Nah men! Even without homosexuality the world as we know it will definitely come to an end one day...

Hmmmm...Yes, it is quite sad when the church fails in its duty as the 'light of the world'...

I believe firmly that homosexuality is sinful but I do not agree with any law that discriminates against homosexuals...they should be free to choose the kind of s*xual orientation they want for themselves though I say this with some caveat...

Hmmm...

If homosexuals want protection from the law, then they should have it because of the threat they face but I do not agree with any law compelling public servants to wed homosexuals...if they want to be wedded then let them get their very own to do the honours.

Sir your arguement in favour of Ga'ys is terribly flawed & unacceptable.If those that have pleasure in ga'y relationships must be allowed freedom,then those that have pleasure in ra'pe and child sex'ual abuse,bestiality,lncest,serial killing must be accorded full freedom too.The same tendencies that gave rise to ga'y activities,also gave rise to the other ones mentioned.So America & the west and all that directly or indirectly support them are in great error.And believe me it won't be too long from now that those given to bestiality,lncest & child sex abuse seeing the victory of the ga'ys will begin to clamour for their own rights.It will only take a president & few legislators that have sympathy for them or are morally bankrupt to sign their activities into law.Don't ever think this can't happen cos it will & very fast.Could you have ever imagined 10years ago the possibility of according respect & recognition to gays?
Re: Gays And Lesbians,sodomites & Gomorites,should God Apologize For Destroying U B4 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2013
okpana-okpoko:

Lol!!!

If I discover that at any time my dog starts to demonstrate some homosexual traits, the first thing I will do is laugh very hard...then I will excuse the dog for his behaviour cause he acts basically on instincts and I really cannot hold him responsible for whatever he does based on instincts...

Let me ask you this: where do you think homosexuals will go? Heaven or Hell?
Re: Gays And Lesbians,sodomites & Gomorites,should God Apologize For Destroying U B4 by bizmahn: 8:15pm On Jul 03, 2013
striktlymi:

Lol!!!

If I discover that at any time that my dog starts to demonstrate some homosexual traits, the first thing I will do is laugh very hard...then I will excuse the dog for his behaviour cause he acts basically on instincts and I really cannot hold him responsible for whatever he does based on instincts...

Let me ask you this: where do you think homosexuals will go? Heaven or Hell?

Are you a christian indeed if u can ever ask this sort of question? Where do you think serial killers will go?Remember they derive pleasure too from what they are doing just as the gays do.
Re: Gays And Lesbians,sodomites & Gomorites,should God Apologize For Destroying U B4 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2013
Evening Biz,

bizmahn:

Are you a christian indeed if u can ever ask this sort of question?

Are there specific questions Christians are expected to ask? If there are, kindly list them and provide us with some references from sacred scriptures to support your claim.

bizmahn:
Where do you think serial killers will go?Remember they derive pleasure too from what they are doing just as the gays do.

I believe some serial killers might make heaven while some might go to hell just like it is the case of everyone who go by the 'tag': 'Christians'...
Re: Gays And Lesbians,sodomites & Gomorites,should God Apologize For Destroying U B4 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2013
bizmahn:

Sir your arguement in favour of Ga'ys is terribly flawed & unacceptable.

Hmmm...was my post really in support of gays? I thought I only portrayed gays as humans who have rights too, just like everyone else.

If we can't respect the rights of people irrespective of their beliefs, unbeliefs, refusal to believe or their s*xual orientation etc then we haven't begun to practice Christianity.

bizmahn:
If those that have pleasure in ga'y relationships must be allowed freedom,then those that have pleasure in ra'pe and child sex'ual abuse,bestiality,lncest,serial killing must be accorded full freedom too.

The argument above does not follow because all the items you listed have to do with someone infringing on the rights of another...

A ra.pist forcibly have s*x with someone of same s*x or the opposite s*x...there is no mutual consent...same can be argued for inc*st and beastiality.

The difference for beastiality would be that the individual does this to a 'lower animal'....I need not tell you that a serial killer also infringes on the rights of others...

Being gay implies consensual sex between adults...no one is forcing another to have s*x...no one's rights are infringed. I might not like the act but it does not mean that those who practice it need to have their rights deprived.

bizmahn:
The same tendencies that gave rise to ga'y activities,also gave rise to the other ones mentioned.

This is incorrect as I have demonstrated above...

bizmahn:
So America & the west and all that directly or indirectly support them are in great error.

I agree that anyone who is into homosexuality or supports the act is in grave error.

bizmahn:
And believe me it won't be too long from now that those given to bestiality,lncest & child sex abuse seeing the victory of the ga'ys will begin to clamour for their own rights.It will only take a president & few legislators that have sympathy for them or are morally bankrupt to sign their activities into law.Don't ever think this can't happen cos it will & very fast.Could you have ever imagined 10years ago the possibility of according respect & recognition to gays?

The above is very incorrect and at best impractical...laws that infringe on the rights of people are vehemently fought against. Child abuse is an act that infringes on the rights of the child...how can one law support children's rights and another go against it?
Re: Gays And Lesbians,sodomites & Gomorites,should God Apologize For Destroying U B4 by bizmahn: 11:07pm On Jul 03, 2013
striktlymi:

Hmmm...was my post really in support of gays? I thought I only portrayed gays as humans who have rights too, just like everyone else.

If we can't respect the rights of people irrespective of their beliefs, unbeliefs, refusal to believe or their s*xual orientation etc then we haven't begun to practice Christianity.

Christianity of my own bible respects rights of fellow humans that are not sinful but politely condemn the ones thay are sinful.
striktlymi:
The argument above does not follow because all the items you listed have to do with someone infringing on the rights of another...

Infringe or not is not the only factor that makes homosexuality wrong.Yet it infringes because (1)the culprits also go about trying to lure non-gays to the act with many falling into it after persistent disturbances & come out later to regret and become suicidal & seeking medical,psychological & spiritual help.(2) it disturbs the large society with an evil habit that is alien & if an evil habit is made to look good it will grow till it infects the entire people.This happened in sodom.So it doesn't only infringe on individuals but on the society & be it by force or not its still infringement.
striktlymi:
A ra.pist forcibly have s*x with someone of same s*x or the opposite s*x...there is no mutual consent...same can be argued for inc*st and beastiality.
Same cannot be argued for lncest and bestiality because a man can easily have full consent from his female blood relatives especially if he's wealthy,a pet dog will give full consent to its owner.
striktlymi:
The difference for beastiality would be that the individual does this to a 'lower animal'....I need not tell you that a serial killer also infringes on the rights of others...

If serial killer takes a job to kill people that want to die because they are suicidal will society say he's right because he got their consent first? Those that sell suicide pills on the internet to suicide prone people are doing right then.You see how flawed your arguement is?
striktlymi:
Being gay implies consensual sex between adults...no one is forcing another to have s*x...no one's rights are infringed.

I have treated this.
striktlymi:
I might not like the act but it does not mean that those who practice it need to have their rights deprived.

This is incorrect as I have demonstrated above...

I agree that anyone who is into homosexuality or supports the act is in grave error.

The above is very incorrect and at best impractical...laws that infringe on the rights of people are vehemently fought against.
I have proved that at least lncest & bestiality & some forms of killing (e.g by suicide drugs)can have full consent.
striktlymi:
Child abuse is an act that infringes on the rights of the child

Very easy to get full conent from a child so the culprits can ask for their rights too.
striktlymi:
...how can one law support children's rights and another go against it?
I hate arguements and may not go beyond this but I simply mean to say your arguements are flawed to me ooo! even though I'm sure I cannot convince you as is usual on this forum but let God be the judge.
Re: Gays And Lesbians,sodomites & Gomorites,should God Apologize For Destroying U B4 by wiegraf: 4:39am On Jul 04, 2013
NO!!!

Human beings are his property, filthy and sinful. Catarrh is more useful and possesses more dignity. Perfect god regretted given us free will as soon as he did. etc etc. Therefore, god can judge us as we see fit. Eg, kill 42 children for calling a bald man bald, kill everyone on a planet except the greatest sycophants, etc etc.

For gays, yes, we should stone them to death first. This way we could break their bones, making them nice and malleable. Sort of like suya; no bones. Easier to put on the spits so god can roast them forever in hell. God appreciates touches like that. He's so wise and good.
Re: Gays And Lesbians,sodomites & Gomorites,should God Apologize For Destroying U B4 by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 04, 2013
Morning Biz,

bizmahn:

Christianity of my own bible respects rights of fellow humans that are not sinful but politely condemn the ones thay are sinful.

Nigeria and the world in general thrives in diversity...a law that is enacted to suit a particular sect while neglecting the rights of others, especially when there is no tendency for hurt, is in my opinion a very bad law and should be done away with.

It would be a miscarriage of justice for someone to be judged based on the Christian tenets, just as it would be wrong to base any law on the tenets of other religion or 'irreligion'...I believe firmly that homosexuality is wrong but this does not make right any law that discriminates against homosexuals.

bizmahn:
Infringe or not is not the only factor that makes homosexuality wrong.

You are missing the point here...I never implied that homosexuality is not wrong...

bizmahn:
Yet it infringes because (1)the culprits also go about trying to lure non-gays to the act with many falling into it after persistent disturbances & come out later to regret and become suicidal & seeking medical,psychological & spiritual help.

People commit fornication every day....people lure others to commit fornication everyday...Christianity frowns against fornication but I do not see any law discriminating those who perpetrate the act.

This is exactly how homosexuality should be viewed also...it is wrong but people should be left to choose whether they prefer being gay or not...we should not be the one choosing for them just like God has also respected us enough to allow us make our own choices.

@Bold: Being suicidal is not just peculiar to gay persons...one can be suicidal without being gay.

bizmahn:
(2) it disturbs the large society with an evil habit that is alien & if an evil habit is made to look good it will grow till it infects the entire people.This happened in sodom.So it doesn't only infringe on individuals but on the society & be it by force or not its still infringement.

Being gay is not the only evil habit we have in the world...fornication is an evil act...masturbati*n is wrong...adultery is equally bad and these also also affect the moral health of people but still we allow them make their choices...gays have the inalienable right to choose their s*xual orientation.

bizmahn:
Same cannot be argued for lncest and bestiality because a man can easily have full consent from his female blood relatives especially if he's wealthy,a pet dog will give full consent to its owner.

For inc*st, I agree that there are cases where there is mutual consent but this does not mean that it can't be forced on someone e.g a father having s*x with his 12 year old daughter or less...

Note too that inc*st is not just peculiar to just heterosexual relationships...Gays can commit inc*st...if a father decides to have s*x with his son, that is inc*st.

@Bold: No animal can give you consent to do what you want...animals act based on instincts...it's just like saying the chicken I killed at Christmas gave me its consent.

bizmahn:
If serial killer takes a job to kill people that want to die because they are suicidal will society say he's right because he got their consent first? Those that sell suicide pills on the internet to suicide prone people are doing right then.You see how flawed your arguement is?

The above is basically Euthanasia...I am against euthanasia but really, are you comparing this and serial killing to homosexuality? I wonder why you haven't compared these to fornication...probably because a lot of Christians are guilty of fornication.

bizmahn:
I have treated this.

I have proved that at least lncest & bestiality & some forms of killing (e.g by suicide drugs)can have full consent.

The items in bold are in order but beastiality is NOT. NO animal will give you consent.

bizmahn:
Very easy to get full conent from a child so the culprits can ask for their rights too.

Getting consent from a child? Are you serious?

bizmahn:
I hate arguements and may not go beyond this but I simply mean to say your arguements are flawed to me ooo! even though I'm sure I cannot convince you as is usual on this forum but let God be the judge.

Its your right to disagree...but one thing is certain: God respects us enough to give us the freedom to choose between good and evil...it is a MUST for every Christian to respect the individual's freedom to choose his or her sexual orientation as long as he or she is not hurting anyone.
Re: Gays And Lesbians,sodomites & Gomorites,should God Apologize For Destroying U B4 by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 04, 2013
bizmahn:
Sir your arguement in favour of Ga'ys is terribly flawed & unacceptable.If those that have pleasure in ga'y relationships must be allowed freedom,then those that have pleasure in ra'pe and child sex'ual abuse,bestiality,lncest,serial killing must be accorded full freedom too
I think your argument's flawed. You compare rape, child sexual abuse etc to homosexuality when it's clear the only one who feels victimized in the case of homosexuality is you.

bizmahn:
The same tendencies that gave rise to ga'y activities,also gave rise to the other ones mentioned
Please state these tendencies.

bizmahn:
So America & the west and all that directly or indirectly support them are in great error.And believe me it won't be too long from now that those given to bestiality,lncest & child sex abuse seeing the victory of the ga'ys will begin to clamour for their own rights. It will only take a president & few legislators that have sympathy for them or are morally bankrupt to sign their activities into law
Read my first reply.

bizmahn:
Don't ever think this can't happen cos it will & very fast.Could you have ever imagined 10years ago the possibility of according respect & recognition to gays?
The world changes everyday. Get used to it.
Re: Gays And Lesbians,sodomites & Gomorites,should God Apologize For Destroying U B4 by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 04, 2013
bizmahn:
Sir your arguement in favour of Ga'ys is terribly flawed & unacceptable.If those that have pleasure in ga'y relationships must be allowed freedom,then those that have pleasure in ra'pe and child sex'ual abuse,bestiality,lncest,serial killing must be accorded full freedom too
I think your argument's flawed. You compare rape, child sexual abuse etc to homosexuality when it's clear the only one who feels victimized in the case of homosexuality is you.

bizmahn:
The same tendencies that gave rise to ga'y activities,also gave rise to the other ones mentioned
Please state these tendencies.

bizmahn:
So America & the west and all that directly or indirectly support them are in great error.And believe me it won't be too long from now that those given to bestiality,lncest & child sex abuse seeing the victory of the ga'ys will begin to clamour for their own rights. It will only take a president & few legislators that have sympathy for them or are morally bankrupt to sign their activities into law
Read my first reply.

bizmahn:
Don't ever think this can't happen cos it will & very fast.Could you have ever imagined 10years ago the possibility of according respect & recognition to gays?
The world changes everyday. Get used to it.

(1) (Reply)

Ahamefuna, May My Name Never Be Found Wanting / Pastor Rapes Woman In Church During "Spiritual Bath" / Signs: How To Know Demonic Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.