Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,304 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Directions To Lekki Market - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Directions To Lekki Market (2804 Views)

Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. / Directions To Seme Border / Can Someone Help Me With Directions To Walter Carrington Crescent, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Directions To Lekki Market by windseeker(f): 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2013
Could anyone who has been to Lekki Market give directions please?
According to Google, it's somewhere between Falomo and Obalende which I don't think is correct
I was previously told its off the Lekki motorway but not sure exactly where
Thanks
Re: Directions To Lekki Market by sassygal(f): 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2013
There is no market named Lekki market! The closest market you can get in that axis is Oniru new market which is located at the first turn on your right, immediately after lekki 1st roundabout
Re: Directions To Lekki Market by windseeker(f): 11:31am On Jul 04, 2013
If you don't know you should just say so - not tell me Lekki Market doesn't exist.
Re: Directions To Lekki Market by windseeker(f): 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2013
I've just returned from Lekki Market - got directions from a friend. It is precisely in Jakande in Lekki, for anyone that's curious. It's a tourist market so not many Nigerians know about it.
Re: Directions To Lekki Market by henrimoto(m): 8:17pm On Jul 04, 2013
windseeker: I've just returned from Lekki Market - got directions from a friend. It is precisely in Jakande in Lekki, for anyone that's curious. It's a tourist market so not many Nigerians know about it.
so u even have a friend u can ask.., b4 u went 2 use 'google' 2 search 4 'lekki market'. i thought u cant talk b4. after dat one u came 2 nairaland 2 ask 4 lekki market! d nairalander dat tried 2 show concern 2 ur question, even if he/she didnt no d market, u shld nt ve replied arrogantly 2 d person.... learn 2 associate with people around u!
Re: Directions To Lekki Market by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 05, 2013
thanks my high chief henrimoto ,l thought as much,we should learn to respect people and be civil, no one knows it all!!!!!
henrimoto: so u even have a friend u can ask.., b4 u went 2 use 'google' 2 search 4 'lekki market'. i thought u cant talk b4. after dat one u came 2 nairaland 2 ask 4 lekki market! d nairalander dat tried 2 show concern 2 ur question, even if he/she didnt no d market, u shld nt ve replied arrogantly 2 d person.... learn 2 associate with people around u!
Re: Directions To Lekki Market by windseeker(f): 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2013
I think you would find that madam sassy was the arrogant one but whatever.
Re: Directions To Lekki Market by sassygal(f): 2:34am On Jul 08, 2013
Oh my bad, next time I know better not to reply your post undecided
Re: Directions To Lekki Market by lafflaff123(m): 4:10am On Jul 08, 2013
Thought I had seen all on NL,from the stupid to the dumbest, but I think Windseeker or attention seeker takes the prize for the dumbest.
Re: Directions To Lekki Market by AmyStar16: 11:39am On Sep 12, 2019
There actually isn't any such thing as Lekki market. The market you claim to have gone to at Jakande is either Lekki arts and crafts, beach market or Jakande market. What people often mistake for Lekki market is Oniru new market which 'madam sassy' rightly pointed out.

Someone tried to help you and you just came and showed your utter lack of relational skills.

Sad.
windseeker:
I think you would find that madam sassy was the arrogant one but whatever.

(1) (Reply)

The Cheapest Means Of Shipping Items From Uk To Naija / The 21 Most Dangerous Creatures In Australia / Is this truly happening in Canada?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.