Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,894 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Ethiopian Lawyers To Sue BBA Housemate, Betty, For Having Sex In Public - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ethiopian Lawyers To Sue BBA Housemate, Betty, For Having Sex In Public (3862 Views)

Bigbrother Nigerian male housemate Tayo is now a father! / Bikini Photos: Lilian Afegbai, Nigerian Big Brother Africa Hotshots Housemate / Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Ethiopian Lawyers To Sue BBA Housemate, Betty, For Having Sex In Public by onila(f): 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-WuYSZpJpwd8/UdQoZIlwgTI/AAAAAAAB0TE/uREpKPXo9Vg/s280/betty-ethiopia.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-6qQE7cX33x0/UdQohXBZVJI/AAAAAAAB0TM/-7piaogx2fE/s285/wpid-3.png[/img]

Some lawyers in Ethiopia are gearing up to sue BBA The Chase Housemate, Betty Aberra, for having sex in public. Betty had sex with fellow Housemate, Bolt from Sierre Leon, just three days after entering the BBA House.

According to a local radio show in Ethiopia called Ethiopikalink, if Betty is convicted, she could face up to six years in prison as it is an offense to have sex in public in the country. (Well, she had sex on a bed, in a room...Hehe)

The lawsuit is not the only thing Betty is facing since leaving the BBA House, she's also facing nationwide condemnation from groups who have asked the media and companies to boycott her.
Re: Ethiopian Lawyers To Sue BBA Housemate, Betty, For Having Sex In Public by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 03, 2013
way to go. up lawyers
Re: Ethiopian Lawyers To Sue BBA Housemate, Betty, For Having Sex In Public by onila(f): 11:16pm On Jul 03, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: way to go. up lawyers
lol dey cant do sh1t to her

dey r just angry a west african gorilla banged their sister on live tv grin
Re: Ethiopian Lawyers To Sue BBA Housemate, Betty, For Having Sex In Public by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 03, 2013
onila: lol dey cant do sh1t to her

dey r just angry a west african gorilla banged their sister on live tv grin
I was being sarcastic. . where is your master ayanle . I thot Ethiopian look down on west Af.
Re: Ethiopian Lawyers To Sue BBA Housemate, Betty, For Having Sex In Public by onila(f): 11:41pm On Jul 03, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I was being sarcastic. . where is your master ayanle . I thot Ethiopian look down on west Af.
yea thats y their angry

west African nigga from sierra leone tore that puss..y
Re: Ethiopian Lawyers To Sue BBA Housemate, Betty, For Having Sex In Public by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 04, 2013
onila: yea thats y their angry

west African nigga from sierra leone tore that puss..y
she should go in sierra leone if they harass her grin grin grin grin . plenty west Af d1ck are waiting for
Re: Ethiopian Lawyers To Sue BBA Housemate, Betty, For Having Sex In Public by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 04, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I was being sarcastic. . where is your master ayanle . I thot Ethiopian look down on west Af.

I dont know where you get that from...but Ethiopians dont look down on any Africans
Re: Ethiopian Lawyers To Sue BBA Housemate, Betty, For Having Sex In Public by Chanchit: 3:54am On Jul 04, 2013
What she did was very bad, but I dnt think its worth going to prison for, but she disgraced her country. Our rep' in there knows better. She won't try it even when she knws she does nt have to be jailed for it.
Re: Ethiopian Lawyers To Sue BBA Housemate, Betty, For Having Sex In Public by Nobody: 4:26am On Jul 04, 2013

(1)

I Heard This Man Is The Tallest In Nigeria (see Photo) / Wale Gate Shows Off His Egg Plant For Ladies To See (photo) / Ycee (jagaban) Shares His New Look On IG (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.