Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

I Heard This Man Is The Tallest In Nigeria (see Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Heard This Man Is The Tallest In Nigeria (see Photo) (3861 Views)

Meet Yekaterina Lisina, Woman With Longest Legs & The Tallest Professional Model / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Paul Adefarasin, I Heard You Used My Name During Sermon" / Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Heard This Man Is The Tallest In Nigeria (see Photo) by officialvabadon(m): 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
Radio Presenter, Vina of Fuse TV shared this photo from the studio with Hafiz Aka Agoro who they consider as the tallest man in Nigeria. He actually lives in Akoka Area of Lagos.... Do you think you've seen anyone in Nigeria taller than him?

- See more gist at: http://www.vabadon.com/2016/01/i-heard-this-man-is-tallest-in-nigeria.html?m=1

More gist on: www.vabadon.com

1 Share

Re: I Heard This Man Is The Tallest In Nigeria (see Photo) by officialvabadon(m): 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
Most Gist on www.vabadon.com
Re: I Heard This Man Is The Tallest In Nigeria (see Photo) by Evergreen4(m): 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
Is this a human Being, he looks scary

2 Likes

Re: I Heard This Man Is The Tallest In Nigeria (see Photo) by realborn(m): 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
I recall noticing him 6 years ago.

I visited a friend at Chemist area of Akoka. Within one of the crowded streets, two vehicles in opposite directions faced eachother. Then one of the drivers began to hurl insults at the other. The quiet one, opened his door and towered out. As soon as the garrulous driver saw the emerging giant, he cowered and took to his heels. Even though their actions delayed my thorough fare, I laughed my head out that day.

The quiet giant on that day is the reference of this topic. Somewhat scary. He should go to hollywood or Ireland, he may find a role in the new season of Game of Thrones grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Heard This Man Is The Tallest In Nigeria (see Photo) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
realborn:
I recall noticing him 6 years ago.

I visited a friend at Chemist area of Akoka. Within one of the crowded streets, two vehicles in opposite directions faced eachother. Then one of the drivers began to hurl insults at the other. The quiet one, opened his door and towered out. As soon as the garrulous driver saw the emerging giant, he cowered and took to his heels. Even though their actions delayed my thorough fare, I laughed my head out that day.

The quiet giant on that day is the reference of this topic. Somewhat scary. He should go to hollywood or Ireland, he may find a role in the new season of Game of Thrones grin
lol...hilarious.
Re: I Heard This Man Is The Tallest In Nigeria (see Photo) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
the man is taller than the tallest.
Re: I Heard This Man Is The Tallest In Nigeria (see Photo) by dollyjoy(f): 11:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
Tall but not the tallest!
Re: I Heard This Man Is The Tallest In Nigeria (see Photo) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
him shoe size and condom size na costumized

2 Likes

Re: I Heard This Man Is The Tallest In Nigeria (see Photo) by lovdoc: 12:05am On Jan 08, 2016
iffa hear
Re: I Heard This Man Is The Tallest In Nigeria (see Photo) by osesology(m): 12:26am On Jan 08, 2016
@op, pls how tall is he? We can't conclude that he is the tallest without knowing his actual height measurement.

1 Like

Re: I Heard This Man Is The Tallest In Nigeria (see Photo) by Nobody: 5:22am On Jan 08, 2016
Giant.

He must have a roaring voice.
Re: I Heard This Man Is The Tallest In Nigeria (see Photo) by Forzap: 5:24am On Jan 08, 2016
shocked shocked
Re: I Heard This Man Is The Tallest In Nigeria (see Photo) by mamagee3(f): 5:26am On Jan 08, 2016
Wow!!! shocked shocked shocked

What a giant!
Re: I Heard This Man Is The Tallest In Nigeria (see Photo) by phlamesG: 6:25am On Jan 08, 2016
I've seen this guy before' believe me when I say he is d tallest man in Nigeria, people literally stare at him when he walks by.
The guy tall no be small
Re: I Heard This Man Is The Tallest In Nigeria (see Photo) by PoosPoos: 7:23am On Jan 08, 2016
Ogogoro journalism! undecided
Why una nor measure een height for reference purpose?
To help him know which position he stands in the league of tallest pipo in d world?
He cud get some tall dreams endorsements,who knows.
At least i know the chinese basketballer Yao Ming who was the tallest in d NBA then was 7ft6in..
See were michael jordan,6ft6in dey reach yao.lol

1 Like

Re: I Heard This Man Is The Tallest In Nigeria (see Photo) by Dbestmax(m): 7:28am On Jan 08, 2016
Jesu!!!..see as him holdd dat gal head lik great khaali!

1 Like

Re: I Heard This Man Is The Tallest In Nigeria (see Photo) by hatux: 7:45am On Jan 08, 2016
shockedsmiley
Re: I Heard This Man Is The Tallest In Nigeria (see Photo) by ZACHIE: 8:06am On Jan 08, 2016
The day I met him left me cowered up.
But, he is very gentle guy.
He was fringe Basketball player, i gathered from our conversation.
But, i doubt if he the tallest in Nigeria.
Re: I Heard This Man Is The Tallest In Nigeria (see Photo) by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 08, 2016
Iffa hear say I no tall pass this guy ehn!!!
Re: I Heard This Man Is The Tallest In Nigeria (see Photo) by Kelklein(m): 8:53am On Jan 08, 2016
Thomas & co will still be shouting [size=15pt]PHOTOSHOP![/size]
Re: I Heard This Man Is The Tallest In Nigeria (see Photo) by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 08, 2016
Tall he try, if na white now dem Don endorse am,
Re: I Heard This Man Is The Tallest In Nigeria (see Photo) by placeofallure(f): 11:31am On Jan 08, 2016
Who be this man where Tallesty 1 dey? Oya come defend your moniker O!
Re: I Heard This Man Is The Tallest In Nigeria (see Photo) by macklef(m): 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
Is that not vina barbie hes laying hands on?
Shes also one of d shottest girls we have in Nigeria
Re: I Heard This Man Is The Tallest In Nigeria (see Photo) by cruzita(f): 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
grin this one go marry at all?if yes how dem go manage do the weeweechu
Re: I Heard This Man Is The Tallest In Nigeria (see Photo) by oselydia(f): 2:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
quiinnBee:
lol...hilarious.
funny you

(1) (Reply)

Ycee (jagaban) Shares His New Look On IG (PHOTOS) / Female Rapper Dej Loaf Attends Fashion Week Event TOPLESS!!! / Shokcking!! Whats Is Really Happening In This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.