Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,621 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Do You Know This Guy?200 Dolllars Reward If You Know Him - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Know This Guy?200 Dolllars Reward If You Know Him (3398 Views)

Please I Want To Know This About LAPO Microfinance Bank / Avoid This Guy @bodunde1now N His Broda On Nairaland Dey Re Scam / is there Any Agent That Can Help Me Wit Western Union From Nigeria? 100k Reward. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know This Guy?200 Dolllars Reward If You Know Him by alexlee50: 11:41am On Jul 04, 2013
These guys are fraudsters that call u on phone and scam you.This guy claims to be elder Ogar and scammed my uncle of N6.5M,my uncle is presently ill in hospital and has not recovered from the shock.if you have any information on this guy you can reach me on 070611299003,080922551944 and 08061248266.The guys are based in Ibadan.If there is anyone here that has any information on these guys there is a 200dollars reward attached.thanks nairalanders

Re: Do You Know This Guy?200 Dolllars Reward If You Know Him by alexlee50: 11:48am On Jul 04, 2013
Please the number is 07081129903,080922551964 and 08061248266.200 dollars reward.moderator please put on front page.lets get these scammers from our streets

Re: Do You Know This Guy?200 Dolllars Reward If You Know Him by Kpimp: 11:57am On Jul 04, 2013
Y not report to police
Re: Do You Know This Guy?200 Dolllars Reward If You Know Him by alexlee50: 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2013
Well nigerian police dont move unless you give them information.The truth is nigeria police hardly investigate,you give them information then they move.so for guys in Ibadan if you have any info call.200dollar reward
Re: Do You Know This Guy?200 Dolllars Reward If You Know Him by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2013
Just 200 dolls rewards. 4 a 6.5m theft? Men u re obviously not interested in getting dis men!!!!
My 2cents.
Re: Do You Know This Guy?200 Dolllars Reward If You Know Him by alexlee50: 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2013
@raymondenyi if u have a link on the guy we can talk from there
Re: Do You Know This Guy?200 Dolllars Reward If You Know Him by lifestyle1(m): 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2013
200 or 2000?

can you provide detailed information about the scam ?
Re: Do You Know This Guy?200 Dolllars Reward If You Know Him by alexlee50: 6:39am On Jul 05, 2013
@life_style my uncle received a call from one man who called himself elder ogar that his uncle in the u.s just imported some goods into the country and they need to clear the goods and move it to a warehouse.thereafter he received another from a foreign number who called his name in a very familiar way and he thought it was his inlaw.the person confirmed the transaction and asked him to deal with the guys.the first money they collected was 2m for the clearing.they then called that as they were leaving the port police has stopped and demanded for 1.5m.which he paid, the next time they called they said they were at ogun state anf ndlea has stopped them with the goods and they needed to pay for ndlea clearance another 2m came out.the next time they called they said they were at ore and customs just stopped them and they needed to pay or they will sieze the goodd, another 1m was collected. The next day they demanded another 2m it was then my uncle got suspicious and discovered it was a scam.I know it looks stupid but prople fall for this scam every day.if anyone in the ibadan area has any info on this guy call.the reward is 200 dollars.thanks
Re: Do You Know This Guy?200 Dolllars Reward If You Know Him by lifestyle1(m): 6:50am On Jul 05, 2013
so sad.

unfortunately, no one will give u information here with that little reward.. 200 undecided compare to the amount involved.

This are my suggestions sir, go to a news paper agency and declare him wanted or go to the bank he used for the transactions and get his details or go to EFCC and report him.

Thank you.
Re: Do You Know This Guy?200 Dolllars Reward If You Know Him by Godmother(f): 7:02am On Jul 05, 2013
Nigerians are just greedy sha. What's the problem with 200 dollars? That's approximately 30k free money just for giving info. U re here comparing 30k to 6.5 mil. The OP's family has already made loses and may not even recover d moni if they eventually catch these hoodlums. And if you know these criminals urself its not like you are likely to share out of the loot. So why not collect the one u can if u have d info and be done with it

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know This Guy?200 Dolllars Reward If You Know Him by alexlee50: 9:48pm On Jul 05, 2013
Thanks Godmother for your undrstanding.moderator pls keep this on the front page
Re: Do You Know This Guy?200 Dolllars Reward If You Know Him by Madawaki01(m): 11:37pm On Jul 05, 2013
Searching mode

I`m based in ibadan
Re: Do You Know This Guy?200 Dolllars Reward If You Know Him by bizmania(m): 7:39am On Jul 06, 2013
I'm shocked.. Pls nairalanders! It's our civic responsibilities to fish out criminals and expel dem from our society, reward or no reward! If u hv any info pls reach d guy @op y not use his bank details to trace him?? But d perfect way is to use mtn or d network he used to make d transaction with ur uncle to trace him and oda pple involved... His gsm operators, ie nokia, samsung, etc can even track him to a spot if his network providers can hack into d fone he used to call so as to reveal his ISDIC and IMEI.... It has been used to trace a baby snatcher before from lagos to delta.. Hope d idiots are not even reading dis post..... Goodluck..

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Guy?200 Dolllars Reward If You Know Him by naijacutee(f): 8:04am On Jul 06, 2013
@OP. I think maybe it wasn't a good idea to put the amount he scammed you of here. You know our people have the ability to make very unhealthy judgements when it comes to money, (whether its because of poverty, I don't know), and would start comparing the reward to the lost funds... Just saying "He scammed us of some money" would have been enough. All the best!
Re: Do You Know This Guy?200 Dolllars Reward If You Know Him by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2013
Over greedy dey worry many people no be small. Many of them no get 5 naira sef no thank God sey dem see free 30K... Choi.

SMH for people of this sunked country.
Godmother: Nigerians are just greedy sha. What's the problem with 200 dollars? That's approximately 30k free money just for giving info. U re here comparing 30k to 6.5 mil. The OP's family has already made loses and may not even recover d moni if they eventually catch these hoodlums. And if you know these criminals urself its not like you are likely to share out of the loot. So why not collect the one u can if u have d info and be done with it
Re: Do You Know This Guy?200 Dolllars Reward If You Know Him by yakubea(m): 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2013
This crime was not committed through nairaland, why using it to trace the criminal.your brother made mistake by trusting an in-law in a nigeria of today.one cannot trust one"s wife talkless of in-law. You can go back to the bank to trace the guy where your brother transfered money to them.they will be caught even though they have closed the account.It is a big lesson to all of us who want easy money without work.i wish your brother quick recovery from scam shock
Re: Do You Know This Guy?200 Dolllars Reward If You Know Him by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2013
bizmania: I'm shocked.. Pls nairalanders! It's our civic responsibilities to fish out criminals and expel dem from our society, reward or no reward! If u hv any info pls reach d guy @op y not use his bank details to trace him?? But d perfect way is to use mtn or d network he used to make d transaction with ur uncle to trace him and oda pple involved... His gsm operators, ie nokia, samsung, etc can even track him to a spot if his network providers can hack into d fone he used to call so as to reveal his ISDIC and IMEI.... It has been used to trace a baby snatcher before from lagos to delta.. Hope d idiots are not even reading dis post..... Goodluck..
i beleive he is correct. Am sure they called you with at least two different lines and that you paid into an account number and not into space. I beleive those are ur core leads. I can use such info in tracking them but am not the victim nor his relation of which neither there network provider nor their bank will listen to me as regards to giving out there real contacts and helping out. So i advice you to start from their. You could hv pleaded that the account be freezed that very day but that might be too late cos dey must hv withdrawn the money. So the network provider of the lines they called you with and the bank you paid into must lead you to them if you explore both very well.
Re: Do You Know This Guy?200 Dolllars Reward If You Know Him by idlaw2k3(m): 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2013
what number did they use to contact your uncle?

what account name and number did he pay into?
Re: Do You Know This Guy?200 Dolllars Reward If You Know Him by thefunclubenterprise(m): 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2013
Poverty is really in Nigeria!!
So you can't help someone get a criminal for free?..na wah o

@op very sorry about your loss, most of these criminals are smart, but they always foolishly leave a clue. They may have used fake names, and fake identities , fake bank accounts with fake details.

I will advice you work closely with the police here, its a good thing you have his photo, also contact EFCC!, N6m scam is not a joke! Not @ all, I have marked the face, I hope he comes my way one day, and I recall him, will sure call you. And you don't need to offer a dime to me, I'm not hungry.
I will be very happy you get him, infact I will put it in prayers for you this night. I have been a victim of a 60k scam, and It pained me so much, I just sent a message to the guy and told him to take it. But for N6.5m I will go to the end of the world to get him.
Don't give up! Be open minded and focus, and just tell urself u will get him.

1. Try using the social media on him , bbm works like magic! Plead with ur contacts to use him as dp and request him wanted for $200.

2. Call efcc, or visit them, lay ur complains

3.The numbers must be registered , try going to the network provider with a police report, also the bank, even if they give u dead names and identities , keep looking , they always make foolish mistakes

4 cross check their names on facebook, also use google, if they foolishly used real names you could get them.

Keep us informed, I do hope you really get him.
Re: Do You Know This Guy?200 Dolllars Reward If You Know Him by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2013
In addition to the bbm thing, is there a way you can employ a female? Thieves often fall for this too.
Re: Do You Know This Guy?200 Dolllars Reward If You Know Him by alexlee50: 7:21am On Jul 07, 2013
Thanks guys for your love and concern.if there is anyone with info about this guy in ibadan.pls let me know, tnx
Re: Do You Know This Guy?200 Dolllars Reward If You Know Him by eugene81: 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2013
Please get a clearer picture(maybe coloured)I based in ibadan and I can help as regards the hunt
Regardless the cash involve as a reward.
Re: Do You Know This Guy?200 Dolllars Reward If You Know Him by idlaw2k3(m): 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2013
alexlee50: Thanks guys for your love and concern.if there is anyone with info about this guy in ibadan.pls let me know, tnx

I dont think you are serious about finding the guy.

Why not provide concrete details like his phone number and bank account details.

And by the way how did you get that passport?
Re: Do You Know This Guy?200 Dolllars Reward If You Know Him by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2013
alexlee50: Thanks guys for your love and concern.if there is anyone with info about this guy in ibadan.pls let me know, tnx
Bounty hunters don't hunt for fish and chips green backs, $
Re: Do You Know This Guy?200 Dolllars Reward If You Know Him by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2013
Bounty hunters don't hunt for fish and chips green backs, $200 sucks.
Your stolen money worths as of today approx $40,000.
Raise up your antenna to $5000, the hunting will become as ember fire lost in the sea, goyims will hunt goyims.I haven't been served meagre free lunch in freetown
Re: Do You Know This Guy?200 Dolllars Reward If You Know Him by Nextworldnx(m): 11:34pm On Jul 09, 2013
indigene:
Bounty hunters don't hunt for fish and chips green backs, $200 sucks.
Your stolen money worths as of today approx $40,000.
Raise up your antenna to $5000, the hunting will become as ember fire lost in the sea, goyims will hunt goyims.I haven't been served meagre free lunch in freetown

What is this one saying. undecided
Re: Do You Know This Guy?200 Dolllars Reward If You Know Him by alexlee50: 1:53am On Jul 11, 2013
If you have genuine info on this guy, yes we can raise the reward.this really isn't about money it is about making sure this guy and his cohorts don't scam someone else.it is about doing the right thing.it is about giving information so that these guys are put in the place where they should be and cannot cause am to anybody. This could have happened to our father, uncle or any of our loved one.so if u are in ibadan axis and u have any info reach me on the phone number.we can also raise the reward money if the info given is genuine.
Re: Do You Know This Guy?200 Dolllars Reward If You Know Him by Gold2NairaCom(m): 6:07am On Jul 11, 2013
@Mod, Front page
Re: Do You Know This Guy?200 Dolllars Reward If You Know Him by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 11, 2013
Your uncle of whatever you call him, is himself a greedy man, it takes two greedy persons to scam and be scammed.
Did he tell you about the dream windfall of profit he was promised before parting away such sum of money?
Did he consults anyone, concerning the business deal? those to be scammed who re greedy never do.from housewives to country presidents, kings and businessmen and women.
Remember the bail bond for scammers no matter the amount of money of whatever you re scammed off is eqivalent to #200. All these noise the EFFC re doing against scammers whatever forms, is just because of laundring the country's image
Protection against been scammed is be wary about any business that seems so golden and glittering to be true
Re: Do You Know This Guy?200 Dolllars Reward If You Know Him by Guyman02: 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2013
indigene:
Your uncle of whatever you call him, is himself a greedy man, it takes two greedy persons to scam and be scammed.
Did he tell you about the dream windfall of profit he was promised before parting away such sum of money?
Did he consults anyone, concerning the business deal? those to be scammed who re greedy never do.from housewives to country presidents, kings and businessmen and women.
Remember the bail bond for scammers no matter the amount of money of whatever you re scammed off is eqivalent to #200. All these noise the EFFC re doing against scammers whatever forms, is just because of laundring the country's image
Protection against been scammed is be wary about any business that seems so golden and glittering to be true

Forget about his uncle being greedy; his uncle wrongly trusted somebody and got scammed. If you have any info about the scammer call and or inform the Police.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Guy?200 Dolllars Reward If You Know Him by alexlee50: 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2013
Update on fraudster.This is the picture of another member of the syndicate,If u know him it attracts a 200dollar reward.We are offering 200dollars for each of the fraudsters.Thanks guys

Re: Do You Know This Guy?200 Dolllars Reward If You Know Him by alexlee50: 10:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
Moderator can you put this on front page, please.tnx

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hips, Bums & Breast Yodi Enlargement Products +27733073111 / Billionaire Son, Mustapha Indimi And Wife Fatima Welcome First Child (PHOTOS) / Private Primary School: How Do I Set One Up In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.