Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Private Primary School: How Do I Set One Up In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Private Primary School: How Do I Set One Up In Lagos (3400 Views)

How Do I Set Up A Commercial Farming / How Can I Set Up Poly Bag Factory / How Do I Set Up A Rice Milling Plant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Private Primary School: How Do I Set One Up In Lagos by mandi: 10:51am On Mar 25, 2008
I need information on how to set up a Private Primary School in Lagos. I intend to hire a Head of School to run it as i don't live in Lagos for now. I need Info like type of forms from Ministry of Education to be filled out, license, how to get govt approval, cost and so on. Any and every info that can point me to the right direction will be very much appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: Private Primary School: How Do I Set One Up In Lagos by crazyT(m): 7:59am On Mar 26, 2008
@ Sweetmoney

Is it me or you are just too over-anxious about this your forex stuff? The question here is about setting up of a Private Primary school and your response to this is forex account, can't you read? angry

Do you think Mandi (that resides in the US) don’t know about forex managed account?

My friend, peeps open a thread or ask questions here with the notion of learning from one another.

It’s so embarrassing to ask a direct question and someone answering with something that got nothing to do with the question.

Please keep your forex stories to yourself before your sweet money turns to tasteless money
Re: Private Primary School: How Do I Set One Up In Lagos by mandi: 8:22am On Mar 26, 2008
Thanks to those of you that responded, to others, pls help me out if you have any information.
Re: Private Primary School: How Do I Set One Up In Lagos by toyinajani(m): 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2008
Hi,
It is a good thing that while you arestill there you can think of something to fall back to at home.I am gladalso that you areproposing to go into private primary school.Apart from been a service rendering business ,it is also a very lucrative business that has high returns if well managed and taken care of. I am ready to offer my services to you starting from commencement, during take off, and after take off.I am an educational consultant.call me 08033461576,www.royalkonsult..com,www.lagosprivateschool..com,e-mail royalkleen@yahoo.com,royalkonsults!@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Gives Nigerians Free Airtime For Life / What Kind Of Business I Can Invest 1 Million Into / Need A Loan To Start Up A Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.