Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Alleged Sexual Advances: I Won’t Argue With Ajanaku– Tope Alabi Tells Aproko247 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alleged Sexual Advances: I Won’t Argue With Ajanaku– Tope Alabi Tells Aproko247 (851 Views)

Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday At Silverbird (Photos) / Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM / Prophet Ajanaku Latest: Tope Alabi Begs Me For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Sexual Advances: I Won’t Argue With Ajanaku– Tope Alabi Tells Aproko247 by aproko247: 11:51am On Jul 04, 2013
Talented and successful Nigerian female gospel exponent, Tope Alabi, has exclusively told Aproko247 that she won't join issues with her estranged spiritual father, Prophet Ireti Ajanaku, over his recent allegation that she begged him for sex. The story, which has been going viral on the internet, forced Aproko247 to contact the singer to get her reaction on the allegation made by the funky man of God.

The daughter and father relationship formerly enjoyed by the duo died some months ago, which resulted into the present 'roforofo' between them.

Tope had earlier told a Lagos-based soft-sell, First Weekly Magazine, that she stopped going to the church due to fight between them, until the recent sexual advancement allegation made by Prophet Ajanaku.

However, speaking with Aproko247 on Thursday morning while reacting to the allegation, Tope Alabi, who spoke through her husband, Soji, informed Aproko247 that his wife will not argue with Prophet Ajanaku on the matter.

"We won't say anything on the matter (sex allegation by Prophet Ajanaku). All we can say is that God is in control," Soji told Aproko247.

Before now, Tope had always attributed her success to God and Prophet Ajanaku. There relationship totally ended when the man of God anointed an up and coming female singer to take the place of the well known artiste in his heart.

Source: www.aproko247.com/?p=4549

Do you have a story/gist for us? Kindly send to

story@aproko247.com

or call +2348055590141

or BB: 2835CDD4

Follow us on Twitter: @aproko247
Like us on facebook.com/aproko247

(1) (Reply)

Fans Attacked Stella Damasus Over Abusing Senators#childnotbride / Funke Akindele Back On The Block / PHOTO: Gbenga Adeyinka Caught Urinatingon The Street In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.