Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

World's Largest Building Opens In China - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / World's Largest Building Opens In China (38309 Views)

An Underwater Hotel Opens In Africa / Shoprite Opens In Ibadan / Road Built Around House In China After Owners Refuse To Sell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by slimchimex(m): 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
Huurrryyyy

Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by cassyrooy(m): 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
leonard509: hurray. . .first to comment nani. .buyaka buyaka cheesy
maybe your eyes stopped workin
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by obuji: 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2013
Chillypelly:

Your spoken English can even lead a man to hellsad
English language do not difine ones capabilies.
China do not speak English.
If you think he/she is wrong is his/her English,
Simply correct him/her.

1 Like

Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by Ajibam: 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2013
O boi oooooo
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by bunmit(m): 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2013
spongeback: Please Nigerians in china make sure you don't enter that building until it has been tried and certified we all know how MADE IN CHINA things are.

hahahahah, not funny guy
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by cassyrooy(m): 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2013
spongeback: Please Nigerians in china make sure you don't enter that building until it has been tried and certified we all know how MADE IN CHINA things are.
Please stop dicreditin dis guys they sure of wat dey do Ova their in *China#, it's we *Nigerians# dat always opt for d *Low-Quality-And-Priced# stuff dat always see d bad in dem, Please go check out d *Original China-Made-Tecno#.

1 Like

Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by adconline(m): 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2013
sexymoma: DOES IT LEADS TO HEAVEN.

You never been to heaven and nobody knows what it looks like, so for now this is heaven!
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by Afam4eva(m): 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2013
People just dey carve niche for themselves. If you can't build the tallest building in the world then try a different term like "the biggest". Nigeria should try and build the widest or fastest building in the world. Whatever that means.

2 Likes

Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by cassyrooy(m): 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
kings33: Nothing big about these. I bet the Pentagon in DC is larger than this grin
Please restart readin for better understandin of *World's-Largest# truely meant
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by sylve11: 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2013
Beautiful! cool
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by cassyrooy(m): 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2013
SirElaw: shocked 329 football fields...as hard as I try to imagine it, I still can't wrap my mind around that fact.
Please keep on tryin, Like *Lincon# u'll stil get there
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by Kaynee: 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2013
dfolan:
Somalia
LWKMD. Nawao Somalia ko Somalia ni
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by cassyrooy(m): 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2013
Opey4luv: China's economy is really booming. The government are using the country's money for great things. Imagine how many chinese people will be employed in this single project.

Last Bullet: Watch out for Cold War II between China and U.S.A. Another battle to show who is the world superpower nation.
On point bros, *Nigerians# still dey linger around gov't house dey steal anytin wey fit fall and go unnoticed
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by IGBOSON1: 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2013

^^^You'd be forgiven if you thought so; looks 'out of this world' that's for sure!
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by Boss2013: 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2013
ZUBY77: It was Europe. Then USA. Now Asia.
I expect Brazil next.

Then my beautiful Africa will rule the World.

Will we be alive to see that?
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by cassyrooy(m): 6:14pm On Jul 15, 2013
P.Stacks:
My Problem is that China don't pay full attention to details..
Buildings collapse in China just like we have here in naija, Train de-railing is a little rampant in china, china is not yet there.. America has tested and maintained number 1 for as long as I can remember. When you're number 1, u're number 1.. China still has room for improvement.. America is not perfect tho.
The other day at San Francisco Airport in yankee, one Asiana Airline crash landed and killed 2 chinese teenage girls (16 years old girls), yes America too crashes planes but get statistic and u'l c america has lower chances of error as compared to china.. I would rather entrust my life to an American Pilot handling a Boeing than entrust my life to a chinese Pilot handling the same Boeing..

If china better pass nigeria, na small thing china use better pass naija if at all china better pass. Awon chinco.. Mtcheeeww..

Nice Edifice tho.. I pray the structural and civil engineers got their act right, let the house not go and collapse on peoples head because china wants to over take america or copy america..

Olodo ni china ooo. Eh ma je ki wan fi breadi ko wa lobe je.. Nothing too fantastic about the chincos, we sha dey see them everyday.. They're gotdanm hustlers..

Empower an ABA boy the same way u empower a chico and u'l c wonders..
Nigerians are gifted..
Nigerians are Blessed..

Leadership over the years hav failed the youths..
We must not fail ourselves..

God Bless Nigeria..
U actually got ur *Acts# together in writin dis, bt i want to ask u dis *Can-We-Vote-You-In-And-Still-Same-Here-In-Naija?#
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by frankhills(m): 6:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
Chaaainaa! chai!! I hope it wont collapse one day. Anyway, na Nigeria-China made dey spoil shaa.
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by IGBOSON1: 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2013
Afam4eva: People just dey carve niche for themselves. If you can't build the tallest building in the world then try a different terms "biggest". Nigeria should try and build the widest or fastest building in the world. Whatever that means.

^^^Well you could argue we're ahead of other countries with our record of having the building housing the highest number of overpaid, underworked, thieving, contract-seeking, deal-chasing politicians ever to walk the face of the earth (AKA: the National Assembly).......which country can beat that?
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by cassyrooy(m): 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2013
P.Stacks:
Buildings collapse in China just like we have here in naija, Train de-railing is a little rampant in china, china is not yet there.. America has tested and maintained number 1 for as long as I can remember. When you're number 1, u're number 1.. China still has room for improvement.. America is not perfect tho.
The other day at San Francisco Airport in yankee, one Asiana Airline crash landed and killed 2 chinese teenage girls (16 years old girls), yes America too crashes planes but get statistic and u'l c america has lower chances of error as compared to china.. I would rather entrust my life to an American Pilot handling a Boeing than entrust my life to a chinese Pilot handling the same Boeing..

If china better pass nigeria, na small thing china use better pass naija if at all china better pass. Awon chinco.. Mtcheeeww..

Nice Edifice tho.. I pray the structural and civil engineers got their act right, let the house not go and collapse on peoples head because china wants to over take america or copy america..

Olodo ni china ooo. Eh ma je ki wan fi breadi ko wa lobe je.. Nothing too fantastic about the chincos, we sha dey see them everyday.. They're gotdanm hustlers..

Nigerians are gifted..
Nigerians are Blessed..

God Bless Nigeria..
U actually got ur *Acts# together in writin dis, bt i want to ask u dis *Can-We-Vote-You-In-And-Still-Same-Here-In-Naija?#
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by olain(m): 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2013
Dis is crazy
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2013

Help me ask ooooo.

1 Like

Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by frankhills(m): 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2013
Chaaainaa! chai!! I hope it wont collapse one day. Anyway, na Nigeria-China made dey spoil shaa. :PChaaainaa! chai!! I hope it wont collapse one day. Anyway, na Nigeria-China made dey spoil shaa.
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by frankhills(m): 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2013
Chaaainaa! chai!! I hope it wont collapse one day. Anyway, na Nigeria-China made dey spoil shaa.
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2013
P.Stacks:

Nigerians are gifted..
Nigerians are Blessed..

God Bless Nigeria..

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2013
P.Stacks:

Nigerians are gifted..
Nigerians are Blessed..

God Bless Nigeria..

Exactly!
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by whitecat007: 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2013
It's not happening anytime soon with 2billion population. Japan could not do it in the 90's. China is still at the noise stage.

supaeagles: China ..... de new supa pawa!!!
Now, made in china is kool and soon everyone will also want to speak in Chinese slang cool
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by ZUBY77(m): 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2013
Boss2013:

Will we be alive to see that?

Yea, the way einstein and aristotle lived to see the Chinese build their own.

Anu mpama.
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by mediachirps(m): 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2013
and my naija guys are busy fighting?
using the stolen money to build hotels, bar and chalets? chai we still de far from development.
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by whitecat007: 6:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
Right! just like their first space craft that crashed and leveled a whole town killing over 3,000 was covered up with the Army moving in to make sure that no journalist came anywhere near the town.
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by HARDEYLEKE(m): 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2013
mediachirps: and my naija guys are busy fighting?
using the stolen money to build hotels, bar and chalets? chai we still de far from development.
very very far bro...
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by drbrown: 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Part Of My Farmland's Fence Fell Down For The 2nd Time (Photos) / Lekki Conservation Centre, Lagos (pictures) / IGP Usman Baba At Ikoyi Collapsed Building Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.