Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,638 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Nipr Study Material Available for certificate and Diploma stage - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nipr Study Material Available for certificate and Diploma stage (1017 Views)

Do I Really Need Nipr Certification N What Are The Pros Of Having It? / Nipr Diploma For Master Degree? / Nipr / Beec Exam Training In Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nipr Study Material Available for certificate and Diploma stage by Idagu(m): 6:46pm On May 16, 2008
PROFESSIONAL EXAMS TUTORS
LAGOS| ABUJA | PORTHACOURT

Professional Exams Tutors (PETS) is an accredited lecture center that provides learning solutions to individual seeking to write the certifying examinations of The Nigerian Institute of Public Relations(NIPR) and also want to take up membership with the global Public Relations body- The Charttered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) London. Beyond preparing students for the certifying exams, we are focused on creating practical learning opportunities that will expose students with the practical skills and the un-written rules of public relations and communications practice.

Registration for the next diet is on.

Email: info@professionalexamstutors.com
Phone: 08098023336, 08058586158
BB: 222B6C42
Re: Nipr Study Material Available for certificate and Diploma stage by Buso4(m): 1:05pm On May 17, 2008
I am interested in that program. Please is it late for one to apply?
Re: Nipr Study Material Available for certificate and Diploma stage by chuks2612: 12:17pm On May 20, 2008
Thanks.
Re: Nipr Study Material Available for certificate and Diploma stage by Idagu(m): 11:22am On Aug 21, 2008
@ Chucks

Which of the stage are you preparing for, so that I would know the one to send? Indicate also the number of courses you intend to have.

Idagu

(1) (Reply)

Ciw Certification Training Providers In Lagos / How Do I Answer This Interview Question Please. / You Can Learn From My Life's Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.