Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:15 AM

'afang Soup Is "The Best SOUP In The World,if I Lie Make I Leave Nairaland{pics} - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 'afang Soup Is "The Best SOUP In The World,if I Lie Make I Leave Nairaland{pics} (7112 Views)

The Chronicles Of My Afang Soup(pics) / Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. / Learn How To Prepare Afang Soup Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'afang Soup Is "The Best SOUP In The World,if I Lie Make I Leave Nairaland{pics} by DonaldGenes(m): 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2013
onuwaje:
I don't care bout the cost ma broda.. We talking popularity and if ur soup aint popular then its not d best

come to warri and look for afang soup I bet u na die get u cos u will never find

In ph the popular soups are- okazi,native

Its only in akwa-ibom and cross river... Ma brother there are many soups that re very very popular and they re best compared to afang soup... Simple

e be like say me and you go trake this our food fight reach AIT ohhhhh...lol! r u a learner.even white people dey atest to the sweetness and popularity of " afanq soup " and here you are plummeting it's popularity....in fact make me and you meet face to face..so we can end this fight.......abi u no know wetin be afanq soup or you think say na mai-mai soup...........you just been economical with the truth my brother..................
Re: 'afang Soup Is "The Best SOUP In The World,if I Lie Make I Leave Nairaland{pics} by onuwaje(m): 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2013
Donalð Genes:

e be like say me and you go trake this our food fight reach AIT ohhhhh...lol! r u a learner.even white people dey atest to the sweetness and popularity of " afanq soup " and here you are plummeting it's popularity....in fact make me and you meet face to face..so we can end this fight.......abi u no know wetin be afanq soup or you think say na mai-mai soup...........you just been economical with the truth my brother..................

bring it on I am ready to fight!!..... If its taste I can say afang soup maybe the best depending on the ingredents used.. Buh I still dispute d fact that afang soup is the best! Simple
Re: 'afang Soup Is "The Best SOUP In The World,if I Lie Make I Leave Nairaland{pics} by DonaldGenes(m): 12:06am On Jul 09, 2013
onuwaje: bring it on I am ready to fight!!..... If its taste I can say afang soup maybe the best depending on the ingredents used.. Buh I still dispute d fact that afang soup is the best! Simple
upload the pics of that your yeye soup were u dey allege say e sweet pass fang....i dey wait
Re: 'afang Soup Is "The Best SOUP In The World,if I Lie Make I Leave Nairaland{pics} by onuwaje(m): 8:02am On Jul 09, 2013
Donalð Genes:
upload the pics of that your yeye soup were u dey allege say e sweet pass fang....i dey wait
if na by pics soup take dey sweet den ur wrong!!!..... I'll post it buh for now its egusi soup and u all know what egusi soup looks like
Re: 'afang Soup Is "The Best SOUP In The World,if I Lie Make I Leave Nairaland{pics} by DonaldGenes(m): 9:39am On Jul 09, 2013
onuwaje: if na by pics soup take dey sweet den ur wrong!!!..... I'll post it buh for now its egusi soup and u all know what egusi soup looks like
lmao you are incredibly dope mehn! how dare you compare that yeye soup (though e dey sweet sha )but depends who dey cook am...the only tribe were sabi cook am wella na from my side,i don taste am in Ibadan were i serve, oh boy e no too sweet, and you know it wella.............

and why do you think afang soup is mostly cooked in both traditional an white wedding? why why? the thing is that the unique flavor derived from the afang leaves in combination with the richness of other ingredients makes this superb soup appealing to a wider spectrum of palates.........

i for like make me and u meet sef so we can end this fight for any restaurant

Re: 'afang Soup Is "The Best SOUP In The World,if I Lie Make I Leave Nairaland{pics} by DonaldGenes(m): 9:40am On Jul 09, 2013
talk is cheap you know what am saying.am uploading this so you can salivate from where ever you are..........
Re: 'afang Soup Is "The Best SOUP In The World,if I Lie Make I Leave Nairaland{pics} by onuwaje(m): 10:38am On Jul 09, 2013
Donalð Genes: talk is cheap you know what am saying.am uploading this so you can salivate from where ever you are..........
talk is cheap typing is cheaper so enjoy!! My point is... AFANG SOUP IS S H I T!!!!!!....
Re: 'afang Soup Is "The Best SOUP In The World,if I Lie Make I Leave Nairaland{pics} by DonaldGenes(m): 1:52pm On Jul 09, 2013
onuwaje: talk is cheap typing is cheaper so enjoy!! My point is... AFANG SOUP IS S H I T!!!!!!....
you don start...........e be like say you from hausa side, you ain't coming up with any valid proof...instead you hiding under the pretense that afang isn't sweet.smh!
Re: 'afang Soup Is "The Best SOUP In The World,if I Lie Make I Leave Nairaland{pics} by onuwaje(m): 5:37pm On Jul 09, 2013
Donalð Genes:
you don start...........e be like say you from hausa side, you ain't coming up with any valid proof...instead you hiding under the pretense that afang isn't sweet.smh!
I am from delta state!..... Of all the states I have travelled to I make sure I taste their local dish and believe it or not of all the local soups I have tasted.... Am so sorry to let u know..... AFANG IS NOT AMONG THE BEST!... And I am not used to staying long on a thread arguing cos I believe u opened this thread based on the fact that you BELIEVE afang soup is the best soup in the world.. Though that's ur opinion I have to respect it.. Carry ur afang soup go... B4 u cry *tongue out*
Re: 'afang Soup Is "The Best SOUP In The World,if I Lie Make I Leave Nairaland{pics} by dasparrow: 5:14am On Jul 10, 2013
overdrive: So I cannot make do with 404 if I no c beef/goat.

You are not ashamed to be eating dog AKA 404. Dogs are doing great things in the western world while all you can do is eat a poor doggie. Hope you eat fleas and ticks along with your dog meat. That should serve as additional protein for you. If you cannot find beef/goat meat in your area which is highly unlikely, whatever happened to fish, chicken, even grass cutter?
Re: 'afang Soup Is "The Best SOUP In The World,if I Lie Make I Leave Nairaland{pics} by DonaldGenes(m): 7:53am On Jul 10, 2013
dasparrow:

You are not ashamed to be eating dog AKA 404. Dogs are doing great things in the western world while all you can do is eat a poor doggie. Hope you eat fleas and ticks along with your dog meat. That should serve as additional protein for you. If you cannot find beef/goat meat in your area which is highly unlikely, whatever happened to fish, chicken, even grass cutter?
hehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!1 some part of naija do eat cat, so i heard
Re: 'afang Soup Is "The Best SOUP In The World,if I Lie Make I Leave Nairaland{pics} by geekybabe(f): 11:39am On Jul 12, 2013
onuwaje: bring it on I am ready to fight!!..... If its taste I can say afang soup maybe the best depending on the ingredents used.. Buh I still dispute d fact that afang soup is the best! Simple
Guy..calm down! How many soups have u tasted before dat u r saying afang? I have eaten quite a number, e.g
White soup, atama soup(frm akwa ibom), afang, bitter leaf soup, edikaikon, egusi, efo riro, ewedu, abula, ogbono, etc.
One thing I know is afang is definitely not the best. Its just ok. Its not exceptional. I'd pick atama soup, or white soup over afang anyday. I'm a food lover, critic, and cook. wink
Re: 'afang Soup Is "The Best SOUP In The World,if I Lie Make I Leave Nairaland{pics} by onuwaje(m): 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2013
geeky_babe:
Guy..calm down! How many soups have u tasted before dat u r saying afang? I have eaten quite a number, e.g
White soup, atama soup(frm akwa ibom), afang, bitter leaf soup, edikaikon, egusi, efo riro, ewedu, abula, ogbono, etc.
One thing I know is afang is definitely not the best. Its just ok. Its not exceptional. I'd pick atama soup, or white soup over afang anyday. I'm a food lover, critic, and cook. wink
op shey u don hear
Re: 'afang Soup Is "The Best SOUP In The World,if I Lie Make I Leave Nairaland{pics} by Sunglow: 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2013
@op i agree with you o!D soup sweet die.:p

1 Like

Re: 'afang Soup Is "The Best SOUP In The World,if I Lie Make I Leave Nairaland{pics} by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2013
afang soup is delicious aspecially wen it is cooked with goat meat and eat it with fufu/akpu. tongue
Re: 'afang Soup Is "The Best SOUP In The World,if I Lie Make I Leave Nairaland{pics} by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2013
geeky_babe:
I eat all d soups u mentioned except abula. i kow ppl who prefer white souo to afang anyday but for me afang is the best.

1 Like

Re: 'afang Soup Is "The Best SOUP In The World,if I Lie Make I Leave Nairaland{pics} by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2013

1 Like

Re: 'afang Soup Is "The Best SOUP In The World,if I Lie Make I Leave Nairaland{pics} by Ununne(f): 7:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
@OP, u can argue it all u want but the truth is, there is no BEST soup. It all depends on taste buds and personal preference, u really need to understand that. What works for u might not work for someone else. We all have our BEST soups and mine is not afang

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Moment Crayfishermen returned From Crayfishing In The Sea / Help Needed On How To Make Kunu / Peak World Chocolate Day Campaign Creates Delightful Memories For Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.