Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

The Moment Crayfishermen returned From Crayfishing In The Sea - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Moment Crayfishermen returned From Crayfishing In The Sea (5498 Views)

Millions Of Sardines Washed Up On The Sea Shores In The Philippines (Video) / Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging / Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Crayfishermen returned From Crayfishing In The Sea by LocalFARMERS: 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2023
Crayfish can be found in the Sea. Here is a short video on the moment Crayfishermen returned from Crayfishing in the Sea.

They usually use locally made Boats with a powerful engine. That drives it far into the Sea for fishing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEWpoww5xvU

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Crayfishermen returned From Crayfishing In The Sea by LocalFARMERS: 7:10pm On Apr 28, 2023

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Crayfishermen returned From Crayfishing In The Sea by LocalFARMERS: 7:11pm On Apr 28, 2023
Fresh Crayfish

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Crayfishermen returned From Crayfishing In The Sea by Shalommy(f): 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2023
Wow!!... I love fresh crayfish.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Crayfishermen returned From Crayfishing In The Sea by Jamesbally: 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2023
Shalommy:
Wow!!... I love fresh crayfish.

Me too.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Crayfishermen returned From Crayfishing In The Sea by ahnie: 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2023
How then do they dry the crayfish for final consumption?

1 Like

Re: The Moment Crayfishermen returned From Crayfishing In The Sea by Martinsmine(m): 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2023
Only in calabar
Re: The Moment Crayfishermen returned From Crayfishing In The Sea by colonelwealth(m): 10:39pm On Apr 28, 2023
LocalFARMERS:
Crayfish can be found in the Sea. Here is a short video on the moment Crayfishermen returned from Crayfishing in the Sea.

They usually use locally made Boats with a powerful engine. That drives it far into the Sea for fishing.

Dignity in labour, nature is blessed.
Kudos to these men and women that enable us have lovely crayfish.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Crayfishermen returned From Crayfishing In The Sea by thesicilian: 10:40pm On Apr 28, 2023
First time I'm knowing the words crayfishing, crayfisherman. We learn everyday.

8 Likes

Re: The Moment Crayfishermen returned From Crayfishing In The Sea by Ihateheadslamer: 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2023
They spray it under the hot sun tongue
ahnie:
Re: The Moment Crayfishermen returned From Crayfishing In The Sea by Brownshoe: 11:17pm On Apr 28, 2023
GOD is great! and the thing no dey finish for water?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Crayfishermen returned From Crayfishing In The Sea by remsonik(f): 11:52pm On Apr 28, 2023
Wow, looking for good crayfish, the big prawns to buy sef.
Re: The Moment Crayfishermen returned From Crayfishing In The Sea by illicit(m): 12:04am On Apr 29, 2023
That's kidnapping and abduction

Or craynapping actually

undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Crayfishermen returned From Crayfishing In The Sea by tunjilomo(m): 12:30am On Apr 29, 2023
cry
As I dey watch this one now, the hunger I dey suppress since afternoon no wan gree.
My God, wetin I go chop this morning dey your hand.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Crayfishermen returned From Crayfishing In The Sea by KingMack(m): 10:50am On Apr 29, 2023
using crayfish to prepare Indomiie sweet pass poosee..my brothers I lie? grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Crayfishermen returned From Crayfishing In The Sea by LocalFARMERS: 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2023
colonelwealth:

Dignity in labour, nature is blessed.
Kudos to these men and women that enable us have lovely crayfish.

True talk. These are men who work hard to feed themselves and their families.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Crayfishermen returned From Crayfishing In The Sea by LocalFARMERS: 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2023
ahnie:

The fresh Crayfish is spread on a locally made platform. Heat is applied via firewood. The Crayfish will dry off in few hours.

Watch a short video of the process of drying Crayfish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CsoOzh8aow

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Crayfishermen returned From Crayfishing In The Sea by LocalFARMERS: 12:42pm On Apr 29, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
They spray it under the hot sun tongue

You are far from the truth.
Bellow is a picture of Crayfish drying Kitchen. Firewood heat is usually used to dry the Crayfish.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Crayfishermen returned From Crayfishing In The Sea by LocalFARMERS: 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2023
remsonik:
Wow, looking for good crayfish, the big prawns to buy sef.

PM me, let me send you contact of a Crayfish and Prawn seller in Oron, Akwaibom. Their Crayfish and Prawn are well processed, clean and affordable.

See her Crayfish and Prawn bellow.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Crayfishermen returned From Crayfishing In The Sea by gaby(m): 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2023
Nature is bae...

We need to preserve and protect our natural world (ecosystem) in particular.
Re: The Moment Crayfishermen returned From Crayfishing In The Sea by Typing: 10:27am On Apr 30, 2023
gaby:
Nature is bae...

We need to preserve and protect our natural world (ecosystem) in particular.

Well said
Re: The Moment Crayfishermen returned From Crayfishing In The Sea by LocalFARMERS: 7:15pm On Aug 11, 2023
Typing:

Well said

smiley
Re: The Moment Crayfishermen returned From Crayfishing In The Sea by sylve11: 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2023
LocalFARMERS:

Op, which location is this?

I have crayfishermen in one of my locations. cool
Re: The Moment Crayfishermen returned From Crayfishing In The Sea by LocalFARMERS: 11:20am On Aug 17, 2023
sylve11:

Op, which location is this?

I have crayfishermen in one of my locations. cool

Akwaibom State
Re: The Moment Crayfishermen returned From Crayfishing In The Sea by LocalFARMERS: 5:45pm On Aug 30, 2023

Re: The Moment Crayfishermen returned From Crayfishing In The Sea by LocalFARMERS: 3:22pm On Aug 31, 2023
Re: The Moment Crayfishermen returned From Crayfishing In The Sea by LocalFARMERS: 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2023

Re: The Moment Crayfishermen returned From Crayfishing In The Sea by LocalFARMERS: 6:23am On Sep 10, 2023
Crayfish
Re: The Moment Crayfishermen returned From Crayfishing In The Sea by nasskar(m): 6:24am On Sep 11, 2023
Wow
Re: The Moment Crayfishermen returned From Crayfishing In The Sea by LocalFARMERS: 9:19am On Sep 16, 2023
nasskar:
Wow

cheesy
Re: The Moment Crayfishermen returned From Crayfishing In The Sea by LocalFARMERS: 8:41am On Sep 22, 2023
The story of Crayfishermen
Re: The Moment Crayfishermen returned From Crayfishing In The Sea by henrimoto(m): 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2023
LocalFARMERS:
The story of Crayfishermen
Weldone. Pls, what's the current price of a bag of crayfish ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make A Bible Cake From Scratch / Combining My Husbands Nigerian Dishes With American Thanksgiving / Does Maggi Increase The Salt Level In A Soup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.