Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Why Planet Earth Cannot Be A Billion Years Old! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Planet Earth Cannot Be A Billion Years Old! (1762 Views)

The Earth Is 4.5 BILLION Years Old. Surely Many Races Came Before Us! / T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) / God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Planet Earth Cannot Be A Billion Years Old! by mkmyers45(m): 11:00am On Jul 26, 2013
Emusan:
What point?
Go back to the OP

I have read all of Dr Libby's work including his Nobel Prize winning treatise...If you haven't read them i can upload them so you can show me where he said there is constant equilibria going on.

Even ooman did the samething....how can I describe that?(I mean this your interpolation) did I say this 10% is constant over the years?

See what I said in my Op

what does the bold tell you?
Please always read and digest message before you jump into conclusion.
My question is, did magnetic field fading up or not?

Ok, Mathematically How has the magnetic field been weakening? How is this result scientifically related to C14 dating?
Re: Why Planet Earth Cannot Be A Billion Years Old! by Areaboy2(m): 11:07am On Jul 26, 2013
mkmyers45:

I have read all of Dr Libby's work including his Nobel Prize winning treatise...If you haven't read them i can upload them so you can show me where he said there is constant equilibria going on.

Ok, Mathematically How has the magnetic field been weakening? How is this result scientifically related to C14 dating?

mate, you have a lot of energy grin grin grin.
When someone decides to be dumb, i normally give them a hand grin grin
or two

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know A True Prophet Of God / A Revelation About The Nigerian Army And Boko Haram / Muslim Leaders Storm Church, Move Christians To Tears With Their Shocking Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.