Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' (24658 Views)

Pete Edochie Turns Into Gangster In New Movie Role [B-T-S Photos] / Flavor N'abania - Golibe, Featuring Pete Edochie (video) / Actor-pete Edochie Falls To Death In Austria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by peteremu(m): 9:00am On Jul 05, 2013
wow! The ‘Igwe’ Pete Edochie Back On Screen
Relevance Can never be Ignored. Even after so many years off screen, veteran Nollywood actor, Pete Edochie still remains one of Nollywood’s finest Thespians . So much so that his absence was grieved by too many.
Good news! The actor has finally decided to return to where we all loved him to be – Screen! The man’s acting feats and endless slew of proverbs, regardless of the character he plays, have truly endeared into the hearts of Nollywood film watchers both home and abroad.

No concrete reason was sent out as to why he vanished in the first place or was he trying give his sons the room to build their acting careers without being often reminded that they have a gigantic competition in the industry? However, he was recently sighted on a new movie’s set – Godfather - also starring actress Adaora Ukoh, who actually uploaded the evidence via instagram, stating:

“On set with Pete Edochie…. As the Godfather… Feels Good working with him again after The FOUR SISTERS set” See More at http://www.ogusbaba.com/2013/07/the-igwe-pete-edochie-back-on-screen.html

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by Globalwalyy(m): 9:20am On Jul 05, 2013
welcome back sir... we love you on the screen grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by chicbenita(f): 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2013
Good for him cheesy
Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by gluv01(f): 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2013
Oh nice...I like his hair
Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by Caracta(f): 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2013
He is not getting younger. I like him. grin
Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by bellaberry: 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2013
Nice to have the godfather back!! cheesy

Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by Merkki(f): 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2013
He needs to do a Tummy Tuck!

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by GodswillAJudins(m): 5:41pm On Jul 05, 2013
Alwaz a villain but also loved. Welcome bac igwe
Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by brixton: 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2013
welcome back sir
Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by taiocol: 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2013
i love this man cause of proverb he would even say 'give me ur pant' nd it sounds like proverb. Lol

7 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by yorke1: 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2013
Who even watch home movies this 21th century?
Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by ichommy(m): 5:44pm On Jul 05, 2013
Good for him
Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by AbuMikey(m): 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2013
Soldier go! Soldier come!!!
Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by Lifebender(m): 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2013
gluv01: Oh nice...I love him
grin
Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2013
good sha
Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by gabrielagbaye(m): 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2013
I like dis man so much. I jst hope dis evil people won't try to mess with him again
Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by kingthreat(m): 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2013
He loves what he does
Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2013
Young Man, the IROKO tree . . . . . . . this guy na LEGEND juh
Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by ugoezeik(m): 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2013
Welcome back sir, but pls sir can U̶̲̥̅̊ feature me in ur upcoming movie? Jux asking oooooooo
Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by shellyboi: 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2013
I like his action in movie.
Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by tspun(m): 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2013
it would have being beter if he didn't appear back. Bcus nollywood is dead. Who ever advice u to come back is not a gud advicer.the present Nollywood is for kids not for legend like u. All thesame sha, welcome back.
Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by Adanyebe(m): 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2013
[size=15pt]Respect![/size]
Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by Deiok(m): 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2013
The one and only pete edochie, old soldier never die.
Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2013
The foremost elephant of the nollywood. welcome back! But he looks sicky on that pic? Hope all is well?
Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by Amoshie(m): 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2013
who is the other child? i know only yul
Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by Deiok(m): 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2013
taiocol: i love this man cause of proverb he would even say 'give me ur pant' nd it sounds like proverb. Lol
gringringrin

you too badt
Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by fitzmayowa: 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2013
*singing* Welcome back welcome back welcome back

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by lightheart(m): 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2013
'The Four Sisters'
Please tell me it aint one of 'em wacky-love home videos?? That'd be too wrong for a legend!
Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by IAMBREEZY: 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2013
Great
Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by RedCard1(m): 6:35pm On Jul 05, 2013
Who ever missed or loves this man? He is so boring....most stereotyped nollywood actor currently living. Good for him though....

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by executinal(m): 6:35pm On Jul 05, 2013
Yeah, thats my Man. Respects cool cool`

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch This Short Solo Action Film - Nollywood Needs This Guy! / Celebrities At 'Ghana Must Go' Premiere / Christians Watching BBNaija, Football Lovers Are The Same – Joshua Bamiloye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.