Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' (24655 Views)

Pete Edochie Turns Into Gangster In New Movie Role [B-T-S Photos] / Flavor N'abania - Golibe, Featuring Pete Edochie (video) / Actor-pete Edochie Falls To Death In Austria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by AGgal(f): 8:15am On Jul 06, 2013
yorke1: Who even watch home movies this 21th century?
Though am not a big fan of home videos,a lot of ppl still watch them. So,dnt say it as if its a crime,those nollywood actors r more civilised than u. U can stop eating ur locally made dishes too since its 21st century

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by AGgal(f): 8:20am On Jul 06, 2013
nmaihat: I do. With all foreign movies u've watched u've neva come across '21st' before undecided
Laugh wan keee me *dies*
Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by sylve11: 10:01am On Jul 06, 2013
taiocol: i love this man cause of proverb he would even say 'give me ur pant' nd it sounds like proverb. Lol

lwkmd grin grin cool
Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by Tonyfrancis(m): 11:14am On Jul 06, 2013
we re glad ure back sir,but what will really gon suit you is ''elderly-wood" and not nollywood
Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by COOLDUN: 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2013
Welcome back the EBUBEDIKE 1 of Igbo land, old woman will never be old in a dance she knows how to dance well. I am happy you are back.

Only God alone owns life and its only him that can take it. It is not yet your time to go home, we still need you around.

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by dollydolly(f): 11:58am On Jul 07, 2013
Amoshie: who is the other child? i know only yul
His oda sons name is Linc.
Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by skyluv2000(m): 3:36pm On Jul 07, 2013
undecided
mumu:/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch This Short Solo Action Film - Nollywood Needs This Guy! / Christians Watching BBNaija, Football Lovers Are The Same – Joshua Bamiloye / The Wedding Party 2 - Official Trailer And Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.