Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' (24661 Views)

Pete Edochie Turns Into Gangster In New Movie Role [B-T-S Photos] / Flavor N'abania - Golibe, Featuring Pete Edochie (video) / Actor-pete Edochie Falls To Death In Austria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by Artlove(m): 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2013
Where is him now? undecided since i never hear from him again
Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by chei: 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2013
Edochie is the best in Nigeria. Miseed him like hell
Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by lyly911(f): 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2013
he is a man of respect,honour,dignity nd high principle and it feels so gud dat people respect him for whom he is and his unique acting features....i respect him alot
Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 05, 2013
Good to have him back
Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by nerodenero: 7:25pm On Jul 05, 2013
Always a delight to watch him!
Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by Ninapha(f): 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2013
Red_Card: Who ever missed or loves this man? He is so boring....most stereotyped nollywood actor currently living. Good for him though....
u are just a pronounced 'redcard' u borrow words without application. What is james bond known for? Hv u given him a diff role and he falls below exectation! Dont insult legends it has a way of showing ur mental poverty!

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by mamagee3(f): 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2013
Welcome back Pete edochie!!!
Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by nmaihat: 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2013
yorke1: Who even watch home movies this 21th century?
I do. With all foreign movies u've watched u've neva come across '21st' before undecided

4 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by Decryptor(m): 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2013
Merkki: He needs to do a Tummy Tuck!
Is he your boyfriend's mate? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by Oildichotomy(m): 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2013
Gays are on prowl on the thread --- check your assses fellas
Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by free2ryhme: 8:05pm On Jul 05, 2013

go help am do am nah
Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2013
gluv01: Oh nice...I like his hair

Smh! So you wanna do him now?
Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by valicious1(m): 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2013
ugoezeik: Welcome back sir, but pls sir can U̶̲̥̅̊ feature me in ur upcoming movie? Jux asking oooooooo
as his gateman, driver or houseboy
Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by godman01(m): 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2013
Welcome back!
Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2013
Red_Card: Who ever missed or loves this man? He is so boring....most stereotyped nollywood actor currently living. Good for him though....
you are not called red card for nothing....believe me when i say you are as absurd as your username...your persona oozes hypocrisy.
Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by phlame(m): 9:07pm On Jul 05, 2013
grin

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by phlame(m): 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2013

shocked U need 2 check urself... Re_Tard Red_card

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by Nnamdini(m): 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2013
Its good to see the Godfather again.He's the Sir Alex Ferguson & Sean Connery of Nollywood.i hope he doesnt retire soon
Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by Blackgold09(f): 9:25pm On Jul 05, 2013
Globalwalyy: welcome back sir... we love you on the screen grin grin grin
guy no say we abeg just talk ur own o.
Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by hoochay: 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2013
nairaland is get borings by d day,just cant sloop
Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by Obinna138: 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2013
Welcome back pete but he is not getting any younger oOo.
Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by RealSleek(m): 10:35pm On Jul 05, 2013

Say wetin?....for where?....its a sign of good living joor
Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by Ediss(m): 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2013
We love u sir, thank God you are back
Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by imolicool(m): 10:58pm On Jul 05, 2013
nollyhood don turn family business

Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by lordbenson(m): 11:21pm On Jul 05, 2013
U re really a Godfatha......u re welcome
Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 06, 2013
Amoshie: who is the other child? i know only yul
Linc
Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by Pdizzle(m): 12:19am On Jul 06, 2013
Bad boss
Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 06, 2013
grin
Decryptor: Is he your boyfriend's mate? undecided
grin
Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by bebechuks: 7:12am On Jul 06, 2013
My hero. He is back!
Re: Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' by hoochay: 7:55am On Jul 06, 2013
nmaihat: I do. With all foreign movies u've watched u've neva come across '21st' before undecided
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Fantastic Four 2015 / Watch This Short Solo Action Film - Nollywood Needs This Guy! / Celebrities At 'Ghana Must Go' Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.