Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Online Businesses That A Student Can Start - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Businesses That A Student Can Start (719 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / 5 Profitable Businesses A Student Can Venture Into On Campus / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Businesses That A Student Can Start by mubitechnology: 9:01am On Jul 05, 2013
pls nairalanders what are the online business that a student like me can do,see that am a computer engineering and i am heavely dependent on my parent and i seriously want to reduce the budern on them,anybody that can with material like internet marketing strategies can send them to my e-mail: mubarakaminu340@gmail.com
Re: Online Businesses That A Student Can Start by tyler361: 11:01am On Jul 05, 2013
you can be an email processor,all you have to do is purchase the manual for three thousand naira,and start processing emails.i am an information marketer.if you are interested in this venture send an email to nandez555@yahoo.com.
Re: Online Businesses That A Student Can Start by Intellab(m): 11:19am On Jul 05, 2013
If you really want to earn money online without been scam, don't pay a dime to any body. Join PPD for now it's the easiest and fastest way to make money online. Signup on http://cleanfile.net/a.php?i=10956 then search for "Cleanfiles PPD Tutorials" without Quotes on google, you will find some, read and try the method.
When you are able to make $1k per month you can now go into setting up an automated micro niche site which will make u more...
Re: Online Businesses That A Student Can Start by Deefleury(f): 11:31am On Jul 05, 2013
What can you do, I might have a vacancy for you. Contact me at admin@nigerianbusinessneworks.com
Re: Online Businesses That A Student Can Start by mubitechnology: 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2013
deefluery, things that i knw how to do include writing about computer and electronics related stuff,and am thing of starting a blog in d field of computer engineering and information technology and am currently learn web design,and u will soon see my e_mail,and thanks for info.
Re: Online Businesses That A Student Can Start by mubitechnology: 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2013
deefluery, things that i knw how to do include writing about computer and electronics related stuff,and am thinking of starting a blog in d field of computer engineering and information technology and am currently learn web design,and u will soon see my e_mail,and thanks for info.
Re: Online Businesses That A Student Can Start by mubitechnology: 1:52pm On Jul 05, 2013
intellab was it about the ppd program
Re: Online Businesses That A Student Can Start by delln(m): 9:33pm On Jul 11, 2013
I will advice you to start selling info products online, it is very easy and lucrative if you know how to run the business.

All it takes for you to start is to acquire Resell Right Products in any niche of your choice, and start selling them for profit. That is all it takes.

(1) (Reply)

Wat Can You Adv Me To Do Wit 80k / How Can I Start A Business Of Selling Audio And Video CD / Shisha Charcoal Machine For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.