Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi (30472 Views)

Wizkid Welcomes 2nd Baby With Guinean Model [PICS] -- TunezMediaBlog / Muna Obiekwe Imposter Accepts He’s Truly Dead, He Signs Out From His Account / Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by dagentility(f): 2:57pm On Jul 05, 2013
What more can i say if not ''speechless''
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by bealuv(f): 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2013
and someone out there is smiling saying "thats my role model"..mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:01pm On Jul 05, 2013
Better late than never. grin grin grin

You are officially a playa. cheesy
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by bbulldog(m): 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2013
Happy new year

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 05, 2013
These guys have gone off track and it will only take Gods divine grace to bring them back on track..... Money after all is the root of all evil
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by Gombs(m): 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2013
BeraBera: Why hide the BB PIN? They should have left it so that we can see it, and for people that have Paul's PIN to confirm.

Lmao!..my sister d pin needed to be hidden na..you knw aw many frnd request Paul for PS go get per second? (Dats assuming d bb pic linda put for us is actually his!)

Still laffing at this sentence tho
"and for people that have Paul's PIN to confirm."

Am like "seriously??"
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by PDPvsAPC: 3:13pm On Jul 05, 2013
BeraBera: Who does these bloggers think they can deceive? Me? Definitely not me.
How do they expect us to believe that this is actually Paul's (P-Square) Blackberry. Anybody can change his/her BBM display name to anything. I can even change mine to Goodluck Jonathan. Does that make me GEJ? Why hide the BB PIN? They should have left it so that we can see it, and for people that have Paul's PIN to confirm. And then, when did using someones pic as DP amount to "official acknowledgment"? Abeg these bloggers should go and sell this story to Nursery school pupils.

You ranting thrash!
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by onila(f): 3:16pm On Jul 05, 2013
grin
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 05, 2013
bealuv: and someone out there is smiling saying "thats my role model"..mtcheeeew

People see tonto dike as their role model.
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by DankemzI(m): 3:17pm On Jul 05, 2013
He should be prosecuted....he slept with an underage teenage girl thats child abuse...he even took the girls cherry #naija# nawa ø!i! Wey 60yrs old man qø sleep with 5yr old girl
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 05, 2013
Back then in schl(unibuja)I heard some grls discussing abt peagentry and modelling (and I quote them) "don't u know that if u contest evn if u don't win,u will become exposed nd will meet all these musicians and footballers,they will evn end up marrying u if u play ur card well!!!!
Another day I was at a nebor hood somwhr in gwarimpa on a saturday monin playing tennis,some of d boys that live in d market place were playing football not too far from us and suddenly they hit d ball on one of d grls(a model)with us,she shouted and called them village boys. one of d boys said "*see her,if tomorrow we join super eagles she no go rememember say we be village boys,she go begin die for us!moo moo girl"...*lol* and this is sooo true cuz its hapnin not just in naija!
Anyway dis my girl no play her card well,oga paulo was smarter,evn if he accept d child,he won't marry her so my dear try footballers(mikel is available) grin
Empty vessels!
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by otumfour(m): 3:25pm On Jul 05, 2013
FlirtyKaren: heres the picture

what nasty phone U.I undecided
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2013
Imagine growing up to be told that your dad denied u as a kid! Just thinking out of the box.
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by donem: 3:35pm On Jul 05, 2013
Good for them or rather her.
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by Btruth: 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2013
If indeed he finally accept, that will be good of him. Remember, I've once says that, telling the truth is not a sign of weakness, rather, it is sign of responsibility.

Btruth means "Bitter truth". You shall know the truth, & the truth shall set you free.

Happy weekend Paul.
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by MrMrsYuzedoSon: 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2013
Datz haw ma fadaa knack ma moda punny and wanted to deny me but mama refused gaalantly. Tank Jah I haf a fada and I know him
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2013
Arrant nonsense
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by tjadeba(m): 4:06pm On Jul 05, 2013
BeraBera: Who does these bloggers think they can deceive? Me? Definitely not me.
How do they expect us to believe that this is actually Paul's (P-Square) Blackberry. Anybody can change his/her BBM display name to anything. I can even change mine to Goodluck Jonathan. Does that make me GEJ? Why hide the BB PIN? They should have left it so that we can see it, and for people that have Paul's PIN to confirm. And then, when did using someones pic as DP amount to "official acknowledgment"? Abeg these bloggers should go and sell this story to Nursery school pupils.

Sharp girl..you wan try your luck too..make dem publish him PIN so that you go add the bobo..Try harder next time wink wink wink
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by idriis: 4:26pm On Jul 05, 2013
The okoye's bastard!
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by ugoezeik(m): 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2013
wats my biz wit dis eh?, if he like he can break 2face record for all I care. All dis celebrities, its time our government start looking into ur activities wit opposite sex
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by steffans(m): 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2013
And the Sang dey will deal with her "Personally"

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by ifeomabernard(f): 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2013
tpia@:
So, there's still hope for iyanya and yvonne then.
grin grin grin grin grin @tpia
dis got me craking my ribs out lmao!!!
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by micki83(m): 5:20pm On Jul 05, 2013
Mr&MrsYuzedoSon:
Datz haw ma fadaa knack ma moda punny and wanted to deny me but mama refused gaalantly. Tank Jah I haf a fada and I know him
Chineke! Another one has come again o! Dis yuzedo empire is spreading faster than roaches in a dirty kitchen!na all dis ppl dey stay for inside d banana iceland manshun,biko? undecided
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by idriis: 5:51pm On Jul 05, 2013
Mr&MrsYuzedoSon:
no be only tank na tanker
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by ocheejemb: 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2013
Yup...a Random bbm screenshot with some random name and a Paul (P Square) display name. It must be legit.
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by yuzedo: 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2013
Mr&MrsYuzedoSon:
[size=14pt]I beg you guys in God's name, STOP. Please, STOP.[/size]

micki83:
Chineke! Another one has come again o! Dis yuzedo empire is spreading faster than roaches in a dirty kitchen!na all dis ppl dey stay for inside d banana iceland manshun,biko? undecided

I'm going to kill somebody on NL. I am. Soon....
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2013
So, he technically called the girl a whor.e!
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by Anuoluwap(m): 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2013
Amya: Ummm. Is there a full pix somewhere?

@op, she's practically still a baby! And I'm sure he didn't hit it once. . . Or twice. . .
dont mind d op...fake pic confirmed by paul himself on twitter...diz 1 just postin rbbsh 2 get attention
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by micki83(m): 7:31pm On Jul 05, 2013
yuzedo:

Hehehe...calm down,bro!u hav plenty fans. Success has many brothers and sisters(and famzers).that's why err'one wants to be "yuzedo"!enjoy ur fame jare,lol
*goes back to keeping up with d yuzedos*
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by HezronLorraine(m): 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2013
yuzedo:

guy calm down.you should be glad that the name-YUZEDO is now a Franchise on NL.its not at defaming you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Slays In Figure-Hugging Gown (Photos) / New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Mother In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.