Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,463 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi (30473 Views)

Wizkid Welcomes 2nd Baby With Guinean Model [PICS] -- TunezMediaBlog / Muna Obiekwe Imposter Accepts He’s Truly Dead, He Signs Out From His Account / Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by HezronLorraine(m): 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2013
micki83:
Hehehe...calm down,bro!u hav plenty fans. Success has many brothers and sisters(and famzers).that's why err'one wants to be "yuzedo"!enjoy ur fame jare,lol
*goes back to keeping up with d yuzedos*
like seriously.a thread should be dedicated to keeping up with the Yuzedo's.we still need Kim Yuzedo,Kourtney Yuzedo,Khloe Yuzedo to complete the clubYuzedo.
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by Flygerian1(m): 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2013
Wetinconsignme.com
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by slimmygold1(f): 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2013
I hate dis celebraties especaily d men cos dey cant control theirselves.dt is y i cant even date CELE talkless of BRATy.let me keep quiet bfor dy take me to jail
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by mooregan(m): 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2013
When 2face was getting married, he looked for a successor n found it in Paul Okoye.
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by imarena(f): 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2013
Lols @ "keeping up with the yuzedo's".
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by yuzedo: 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2013
micki83:
Hehehe...calm down,bro!u hav plenty fans. Success has many brothers and sisters(and famzers).that's why err'one wants to be "yuzedo"!enjoy ur fame jare,lol
*goes back to keeping up with d yuzedos*
Hezron Lorraine: guy calm down.you should be glad that the name-YUZEDO is now a Franchise on NL.its not at defaming you.
Hezron Lorraine: like seriously.a thread should be dedicated to keeping up with the Yuzedo's.we still need Kim Yuzedo,Kourtney Yuzedo,Khloe Yuzedo to complete the clubYuzedo.
ok send me richard card! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by yame014: 9:04pm On Jul 05, 2013
DankemzI: He should be prosecuted....he slept with an underage teenage girl thats child abuse...he even took the girls cherry #naija# nawa ø!i! Wey 60yrs old man qø sleep with 5yr old girl

No be child abuse jo...Na d girl sleep with am na...na money dey talk!...person wey no popular reach psquare sef girls wan born for am not to talk of psquare...haa...him even try coz body no be wood n girls no go everly leave him presence....
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by Symphony007: 9:27pm On Jul 05, 2013
In the last few hours. It has been confirmed that the lady of the bb profile is not the baby mama in question but the publicist for p-square. Everyone who commented on this has been duped, and shame on the MOD for putting up on frontpage an unconfirmed news. Shame on you all.
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by SpicyMimi(f): 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2013
BeraBera: Who does these bloggers think they can deceive? Me? Definitely not me.
How do they expect us to believe that this is actually Paul's (P-Square) Blackberry. Anybody can change his/her BBM display name to anything. I can even change mine to Goodluck Jonathan. Does that make me GEJ? Why hide the BB PIN? They should have left it so that we can see it, and for people that have Paul's PIN to confirm. And then, when did using someones pic as DP amount to "official acknowledgment"? Abeg these bloggers should go and sell this story to Nursery school pupils.
Oh dear! May God Bless you.

Can't u all see the BBM name? Why is it showing Reset? Because they edited d real name! These bloggers are sooo jobless!!! We give up!!!
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by imolicool(m): 11:19pm On Jul 05, 2013
psquare wan come turn 2face idibia nah wah oh

Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by dazekid(m): 12:59am On Jul 06, 2013
thank you oooo....I was just bout to say the same thing
Gombs: Aw does using the girl as his DP n some smileys amount to same things as "officially acknowledged the boy as his"??

I fail to comprehend dat! Someone help me

Amebo pple!...emm linda ma sef n screen grabbing celebs bb tins to aid n abet 'amebo' n 'ameborazzis' respectively
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by dazekid(m): 1:03am On Jul 06, 2013
"celebraties" DAMN!!!!!
slimmy gold: I hate dis celebraties especaily d men cos dey cant control theirselves.dt is y i cant even date CELE talkless of BRATy.let me keep quiet bfor dy take me to jail
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 06, 2013
Lakayanah: Wetin concern me. Make him learn how to wear condom.
so its ok to have se..x before marriage as long as there is no child? This is why i find it annoying when people bash tuface. The reason they condemn tuface is simply because he opened his se...xua..l activities to procreation and decided not to abort it. Isnt he better than many of us who try to cover up our promiscuity by using condom and aborting babies when they get concieved?
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by Flirtyfemi: 6:25am On Jul 06, 2013
You guys Paul is denying the story, he is saying something else o. See his tweets here http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/07/i-never-had-never-will-i-accept-elshama.html
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 06, 2013
slimmy gold: I hate dis celebraties especaily d men cos dey cant control theirselves.dt is y i cant even date CELE talkless of BRATy.let me keep quiet bfor dy take me to jail
na the women com dey control themsevels abi? the women are equally se..xually active. Dont talk like only men are spoilt brats! The reason you see the guys having babies here and there is becos their women want to carry a celebrity's baby. This way, she can have all the benefits that come from it.

If women want to become rich, powerful and famous only by attaching themsevels to a man who is already rich, powerful and famous and not work to acheive it, then gender equality will remain an illusion!

You cant depend on me for your wants and expect to stand shoulder to shoulder with me.
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by damique(m): 9:34am On Jul 06, 2013
D more d fame, d more d babies... Eyah paul! Try beat tubaba's record!
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by slimmygold1(f): 9:52am On Jul 06, 2013
souldust: na the women com dey control themsevels abi? the women are equally se..xually active. Dont talk like only men are spoilt brats! The reason you see the guys having babies here and there is becos their women want to carry a celebrity's baby. This way, she can have all the benefits that come from it.

If women want to become rich, powerful and famous only by attaching themsevels to a man who is already rich, powerful and famous and not work to acheive it, then gender equality will remain an illusion!

You cant depend on me for your wants and expect to stand shoulder to shoulder with me.
Abeg forget women can control themselves far more better than men.Men dey dnt knw hw to control their thing dey realse any time any moment,dey dnt care even if na madWOMAN OR a smal child.I PITY UNA
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by drewcougar: 10:04am On Jul 06, 2013
Nigerians can believe nonsense ehn!! Anything una read you just believe and start to even join in spreading the rumours without any thought of the harm you might be doing.
I dont even know if that really is Paul's bb dp but I know for a fact that that is not a pic of Elshama. Even from the distance of the pic, I can still recognise Anita who is Paul's long time girlfriend and who recently gave birth to a kid for him in Scotland.
STop spreading rumours people!!
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 06, 2013
smiley smiley Hezron hw is ur boy sori grlfrnd abi na partner
Hezron Lorraine: guy calm down.you should be glad that the name-YUZEDO is now a Franchise on NL.its not at defaming you.
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by Excel30: 11:50am On Jul 06, 2013
Tolexander: Another 2face version in Paul!
2face can never b compared2him,because 2face didn't reject any of his kids.Acceptance after a DNA means,no trust,lust&gross irresposibility!
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by HezronLorraine(m): 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2013
peppy luv: smiley smiley Hezron hw is ur boy sori grlfrnd abi na partner
baby girl,u dey find troublle oh.
Btw,u one dash me one casue I'm super single oh.
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2013
Ah ah now y,ok do u like this
Hezron Lorraine: baby girl,u dey find troublle oh.
Btw,u one dash me one casue I'm super single oh.

Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by HezronLorraine(m): 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2013
peppy luv: Ah ah now y,ok do u like this
girl,u funny oh.
I'm not fan of Uti and his Bf Alex.they're just too fake.
Baby girl,I got preferences and standards,I've never come across anyone that measures up to them.
Currently,I'm single!but not searching!
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2013
smiley I see,anyway gudluk to u nd hope u find one dat suits u cuz u realy seem cool headed.
Hezron Lorraine: girl,u funny oh.
I'm not fan of Uti and his Bf Alex.they're just too fake.
Baby girl,I got preferences and standards,I've never come across anyone that measures up to them.
Currently,I'm single!but not searching!
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by Decryptor(m): 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2013
imolicool: psquare wan come turn 2face idibia nah wah oh
what's ur own with posting pics after making a comment here? Na so u̶̲̥̅̊ take D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ desperate?
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by HezronLorraine(m): 10:57pm On Jul 06, 2013
peppy luv: smiley I see,anyway gudluk to u nd hope u find one dat suits u cuz u realy seem cool headed.
thanks love. wink
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by HezronLorraine(m): 11:00pm On Jul 06, 2013
@peppyluv,if possible,ur profile picture can turn me straight.it looks real hot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Mother In New Photo / Mercy Aigbe-gentry & Laide Bakare Looking Stunning / Bobrisky Claims Upcoming Birthday Gulps Over N500m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.