Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

My Love Of Science Fiction. SCI-FI. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Love Of Science Fiction. SCI-FI. (731 Views)

2014 MOVIE TRAILERS: List of Top Action, SCI-FI And Superhero Movies / The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) / Kajola: Nollywood Science Fiction To Be Released Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Love Of Science Fiction. SCI-FI. by Stormborn: 1:08pm On Jul 05, 2013
I have watched different kind of films, but the one that captures my entire imagination apart from vampire movies is the science fiction or sci-fi as we know it. What captures my attention is the way the western world acts it and makes it look real. I watched FARSCAPE and quickly fell in luv with sci-fi and then i went on to watch ANDROMEDA, STAR TREK, STAR TREK VOYAGER, SG-1, STARGATE ATLANTIS, STARGATE UNIVERSE,THOR, X-MEN,PROMETEUS, AFTER EARTH, SEAQUEST e.t.c. And it is the term they use in the films that makes me mad e.g. THERMOPLASMA TORPEDOS, THERMOHYDRO WORP,STEALTH MODE, HYPERSPACE, FTL(FASTER THAN LIGHT),AURORA CLASS BATTLE SHIP,DEADULUS CLASS BATTLE SHIP,VOUYAGER,PLASMA BEAMS, CLASS 1 to TEN WAR HEADS, BATTLE CRUISER,DEATH GLIDERS,SHEILDS,INARTIAL DAMPNERS,SUB LIGHT e.t.c. After watching the films i became obssesed with anything that has to do with space and i will always tell my family to call me the SUPREME COMMANDER UNITED FEDRATION OF PLANET OF THE STAR FLEET and the will laugh at me and i always imagine my self in a star ship orbiting our planet and fighting of aliens. I am so inlove with sci-fi, is anybody like me or am i alone.
Re: My Love Of Science Fiction. SCI-FI. by tpia: 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
Check Zathura as well.

It's underhyped.
Re: My Love Of Science Fiction. SCI-FI. by seunot: 9:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
Lol, I feel you. Also check Star trek:DS9, Battlestar Galactica(one of the best sci fi series ever), Babylon 5, Firefly and the new ones like The Expanse.
Re: My Love Of Science Fiction. SCI-FI. by itstpia8: 2:04am On Apr 09, 2016
Tron is also sci fi I should think.
Re: My Love Of Science Fiction. SCI-FI. by itstpia8: 2:21am On Apr 09, 2016
op you have an interesting moniker btw, what does it mean.

(1) (Reply)

The Lies Of Action Movies Especially Chinese Films / When Movies Were Movies – A Retrospective Analysis Of Nollywood / Beware Netflix Managers Are On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.