Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Guys, Would You Drink Your Wife's bosom Milk? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Guys, Would You Drink Your Wife's bosom Milk? (758 Views)

10 Incredible Uses Of Bosom Milk / Tips For Nursing Mothers On How To Increase Bosom Milk Supply / Would You Buy bosom Milk For Your Baby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Would You Drink Your Wife's bosom Milk? by prymesolution: 4:30pm On Jul 05, 2013
You are probably wondering why ask such a question? I posted a story about the latest craze for human breast milk among the wealthiest in China and a reader commented that the only breast milk he can take will be from his wife.

Though I read that the immunological properties of breast milk benefits humans at any age, I just can't get myself to drink my wife's breast milk.

Ladies, will you allow your husbands drink your breast milk?

Fellas, for those of you guilty as charged (lol), Will you do it again?

http://www.infonubia.com/

(1) (Reply)

Americans No Longer Fattest Nation In The World / Nursing World / 7 Alarming Signs You Are Unhealthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.