Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star (35778 Views)

Murray-Bruce, Lai Mohammed At Genevieve Nnaji's Movie Premiere In Abuja / Genevieve Nnaji's Scenes Cut Out Of Half Of A Yellow Sun / Favourite Genevieve Nnaji Movie! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by nnenneigbo(f): 11:32pm On May 04, 2007
9ja4eva:

Who told u she doesnt appreciate her fans?We shld stop saying what we dnt knw.How is she full of herself again?Genny is so friendly so leave d side of her being full of herself because shes nt near dt.Abeg make we try dey appreciate abeg.

thank you 9ja4ever, you got it all right, also why do people try and compare the uncomparables eh. gene and omotola, (omotala is beautiful too) are not in the same class eh. gene will not look out of place in hollywood at all at all, but the other for the other i rest my case, although like i said before is beautiful too. Gene, i've seen plenty of your films and girl you work it real good. when she acts, you just believe the whole damn think and forget she's acting, now thats acting.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by 9ja4eva: 8:47am On May 05, 2007
Yes oh
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by Pepeye(f): 3:11pm On Jan 24, 2008
She remains the absolutely the best
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by uchetobi(f): 5:46pm On Jan 25, 2008
she is really pretty
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by playmate(f): 9:47pm On Jan 27, 2008
@poster u already said it;she's a tue star.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by protected: 1:19pm On Feb 04, 2008
i totaly agree, Genevieve is Divine!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by barbiedoll(f): 3:55pm On Feb 07, 2008
genny is just in a class of her own, Omotola? she is good but she just don't do it for me.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by Hardballer(m): 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2008
id mount her anyday anytime
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by lucabrasi(m): 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2008
@topic
pls no genevieve fan should devour me o,note the poster said what you think of her,here goes,

i hink she looks sexy and pays attention to herself and what she wears which is cool compared to other nollywood artistes
she is a 40% actress by african standards but i guess a mega star by nigerian/ghana standards
she is arrogant and delusional
she is suffering from delusions of grandeur(judging from some of her interviews i have read,and the one i read on another thread,i must say she is not the only one tho as it seems to run through most of them)
and i think she shuld be working really hard on being a better actress rather than acting as if she is angelina jolie bearing in mind a.jolie and other hollywood stars never rest on their laurels even with a massive fan base neither do they act and talk as if they r the biggest thing/invention since sliced bread
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 25, 2008
What is a star? Who is a star?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by tobinson: 8:18am On Oct 26, 2008
I luv Genevieve more dan any thing infact she is my roll model n acting stúff. Lov her die.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by tobinson: 8:32am On Oct 26, 2008
I dnt knw wat 2 say abt her,she is my nwah!! Lot of kisses 4 her jwo,n she resemble my gal 4rnd alot dat y am crazy 4 her genevieve u r da Boomb
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by eezzy(f): 5:02pm On Oct 28, 2008
lucabrasi:

@topic
please no genevieve fan should devour me o,note the poster said what you think of her,here goes,

i hink she looks sexy and pays attention to herself and what she wears which is cool compared to other nollywood artistes
she is a 40% actress [/b]by african standards but i guess a mega star by nigerian/ghana standards
[b]she is arrogant and delusional

she is suffering from delusions of grandeur(judging from some of her interviews i have read,and the one i read on another thread,i must say she is not the only one tho as it seems to run through most of them)
and [b]i think she shuld be working really hard on being a better actress rather than acting as if she is angelina jolie [/b]bearing in mind a.jolie and other hollywood stars never rest on their laurels even with a massive fan base neither do they act and talk as if they r the biggest thing/invention since sliced bread

1. Na your opinion, but i smell bad belle! Genevieve is an extremely talented actress by any standard - African or elsewhere and that goes without saying.

2. You never met her am sure, don't judge her as arrogant or delusional based on what you see in movies.

3. I doubt whether her grandeur is delusional. She be true grand lady. Africans want to put everyone down to village level as themselves - na big wahala!

4. In life you need role models and if she acts like Angeline Jolie, then she deserves all the respect.

Good Girl:

Tell them bro! [b]I watch Genevieve in the movies and always wonder why all the fuss about her. She is pretty no doubt, but I notice many other women in Nollywood [/b]that are equally if not more beautiful. Infact if they were all walking in the streets, it's not Genevieve that would make my head turn. I just think she has more GLAMOUR than the rest[b]. She thinks too much of what fans will say about her, so she grooms to kill. [/b]But in terms of BEAUTY, I'll give it up yo Omotola, Stella and Ini. Dakore too. And a girl that acted as Bob Manuel's sister in 'Valentino'. [b]If this babe carried herself with Genny's glamour and better-than-the-rest attitude like Genny, [/b]she would be considered a star too. Genny is a star to her fans because she faked it until she made it. She behaves like a diva and is so treated like one. She forgets that no situation is permanent and believes that every day is Christmas. I do not pray for her down fall, but I'd advise her that humility is what made Halle Berry, Vivica Fox and Tyra Banks be who they are today, not arrogance.

1. You are free to notice anyone you wish, the fuss is about the fact that like it or not she is one of the greatest stars in Naija and her haters are many

2. Abegiiii!!!! she must now walk with dung on her face because she can only groom to impress fans. How narrow minded! Cant she dress well cos its her style and way of doing things!

3. Sister, you DON'T KNOW HER, how do you know she has a better-than-the-rest attitude. Give her a break and stop judging her from the few movies you've watched and the rumours on Nairaland.

Genevieve Nnaji is a truly talented actress and a very beautiful girl. Bad belle go kill many, I dare say. Give the devil his (her) due and let her be.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by omar22(m): 11:12am On Oct 27, 2009
[size=14pt]The one eyed man is king in the land of the blind[/size]

wink wink wink grin grin

Nuff said!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 05, 2010
You should see Genevieve when she's taking a poo wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by Keikigirl: 3:12am On Oct 11, 2010
Genny is not only beautiful and talented but a very loving and caring woman. She helps the needy and is ready and willing to make friends will all the people whom treat her with the respect do to a Lady. Genny is a sensitive and passionate lady with a good mind and better ethics.

I wish her the best in her acting and singing careers. She has talent way beyond what is expected from a beautiful sexy woman who is a single mother and gives so much of her life to the enjoyment and inspiration to others.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by jennifer23(f): 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2010
For me i like Genevieve,and she is a real african woman i mean she is beautiful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Weds Jimmy Odukoya In "Grace" (Photo) / BBNaija: Frodd Bonding With His Mother (Throwback Photos) / BBNaija: Lady Rocks 'Vote Frodd' On Her Chest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.