Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Nigerian Visa Na Daylight Robbery - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Visa Na Daylight Robbery (1515 Views)

Daylight Corruption In Immigration Office, Ibadan / Canada Begins Compulsory Fingerprint For Nigerian Visa Applicants / Applying For Nigerian Visa For My Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Visa Na Daylight Robbery by gabbytabby: 9:35pm On Jul 05, 2013
I came across a situation today which has left me speechless. To get Nigerian visitor/tourist Visa for about 3 months you now have to go and submit to Online Integrated Solutions and pay for 24 hours Visa.

164 dollars on Nigerian HC website
70 pounds to the london embassy
120 pounds to Online Integrated solutions

That means you pay over 300 pounds (75000 naira) to get visa for Nigeria. The extra 120 pounds was from May 2013 for what I dont know and you have to go through this channel to get a duplicated processing and unecessary payment of 120 pounds. After them go dey hala about what the UK is doing. Even when the airline say make you pay 50 pound for a baby you might have to find up to 300 for the visa

for 2 week OIS gets 48 pounds
for 1 weeks OIS get 72 pounds
for 24 hours 120 pounds

The question is who received this bribe for this useless and unecessary contract with Online Integrated Solution.

http://oisservices.com/visas/
Re: Nigerian Visa Na Daylight Robbery by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 05, 2013
nigeria dnt deny immigrants visa anyhow like its foreign counterparts. U pay more than that if uk deny u visa 2 times. It's not by force to come to nigeria if you cant afford it, same way it's not by force to go to england

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Visa Na Daylight Robbery by henrychubayo: 5:24am On Jul 06, 2013
Its good. Uk don't give 24 hours visa. Its even very cheap cause we need to increase the fees even more. Am sure dat those who pay have 90% sure of getting de visa. After all u pay in Uk embassy here, they will refuse u that you won't come back. I guess its time to make good money for Nigerian govt what UK embassy has been doing since
Re: Nigerian Visa Na Daylight Robbery by gabbytabby: 1:40pm On Jul 07, 2013
If na Nigeria and Nigerians they chop the money I no for mind too much but like the prodigal son na sell them sell the birthright oh.

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Point Me To Hotel Of Btw N2k - N3k Close To PH Road Onitsha / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Train Crushes Corper Listening To Music With Her Headphone Dead In Lagos(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.